SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SoundCloud - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:09 pm

Holly's the one who tweeted that Blake missed the wedding because I don't remember them talking about it. I liked him on Ashley's season and BP, GA. Michael annoyed me a lot that season of BP because he had his shot with Holly pre-show and chose not to be with her. Anyway for me, I have no issue with Blake or Carly for missing the weddings. I assume both cleared it with their siblings/families before doing the show.

I've watched all the seasons except Alex & Aaron's and most of Matt's, even the Bachelors I didn't like.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

SoundCloud - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:26 pm

I don't remember them mentioning that he missed the wedding either during BP. I saw her tweet too. I always liked Blake, although he was getting a bad rap. I always followed Holly then Blake, then both of them. Their wedding clip is so sweet.

IA as long as the families were ok with it, then I don't see a problem. I'm sure it was discussed, but I'm not sure why Carly couldn't go on BIP after the wedding.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:59 pm

SoundCloud - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 CORO4qXUkAIFbGu
Jade Elizabeth Roper ‏@jadelizroper
Cuz, duh. #rideordie @carlywaddell
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:10 pm

SoundCloud - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 COQDFKRUkAAu_Dn
Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell
Is this a muscle sandwich...like knuckle sandwich but with muscles...????(get it?) #tequilajokes #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:14 pm

Here is my statement. #bachelorinparadise ‘Blindsided. A song for Kirk.’ by carlywaddell on #SoundCloud? #np https://soundcloud.com/carlywaddell/blindsided-a-song-for-kirk-1?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter …
Blindsided. A song for Kirk.
Bachelor 19, Bachelor in Paradise 2 Music is my souls language. Here I allow it to speak. I made these myself on garage band. Unprofessional. Raw. Emotional. Real. Enjoy.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:15 pm

SoundCloud - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 COUOZbCUEAANiZP
@jadelizroper and I made these FRIENDSHIP GOALS tees❤️Go to http://www.freedomseason.com to celebrate your bestie with us!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:37 pm

Maddy wrote:Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell  
Here is my statement. #bachelorinparadise ‘Blindsided. A song for Kirk.’ by carlywaddell on #SoundCloud? #np https://soundcloud.com/carlywaddell/blindsided-a-song-for-kirk-1?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter …
Blindsided. A song for Kirk.
Bachelor 19, Bachelor in Paradise 2 Music is my souls language. Here I allow it to speak. I made these myself on garage band. Unprofessional. Raw. Emotional. Real. Enjoy.

Did anybody listen to this song? I don't want to set up another account but would appreciate knowing what others think of the song.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:41 pm

Too much. What does she think she is a 30 yr old cruise ship Taylor Swift? duh She is as sad to me as any of them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:15 pm

IMO it's as if she's trying to be discovered by writing/singing a heartbreak song. She didn't want anything to do with him, didn't give him a chance to explain anything, but now she's using him in a song? If that won't work, lets make up tshirts, that's always an original idea.

She's starting to annoy me and that's less than 24 hrs since the epi aired.

She has a good voice, but IMO nothing that will get her recording contracts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:28 pm

Poor thing! Just watched episode and that was really sad to take in.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:40 pm

Carly has the song posted on her twitter site. She said she is going to release a new song every week or two. So yeah, I think she is hoping to get a recording deal. Carly and Jade have started a new website to sell things. The 1st item for sale is the t-shirt that they wear in their periscope. FYI all these sites are on Carly or Jades twitter feeds. You don't need to sign up for anything and they are "free" to listen to or look at.
Most of these cast members...Same story..Different day.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:46 pm

Seabear wrote:Carly has the song posted on her twitter site. She said she is going to release a new song every week or two. So yeah, I think she is hoping to get a recording deal. Carly and Jade have started a new website to sell things. The 1st item for sale is the t-shirt that they wear in their periscope. FYI all these sites are on Carly or Jades twitter feeds. You don't need to sign up for anything and they are "free" to listen to or look at.
Most of these cast members...Same story..Different day.  JMO

Yeah, I think Carly was hoping to get exposure for her singing when she did that overly saccharine song on  Chris's season. Not surprised at all she "released" that song.

It seems like Jade's only job is her lip gloss business, so I'm really confused as to how she is making ends' meet, since her website sells THREE products and it doesn't seem like it's been updated in a while. Did she just make a ton with Playboy and BIP? I can't imagine that their new T-shirt business is going to be raking in that much, but who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+47
AllAboutLove
pavalygurl
mindless
Bet2Win
Sprite