SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:06 pm

squad - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 11821313_473382552841107_780844545_n
jadelizroper Friends through thick and thin.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

squad - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:09 pm

squad - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 11254225_509060659248490_1876521823_n
jadelizroper All the memories, inside jokes, shared secrets—these women make life worth it. #squad #bachelorinparadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:15 pm

squad - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 11875422_1629260457361738_1485827315_n
http://websta.me/p/1069175198531052476_16321655
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 pm

squad - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 11849824_1613337358933659_1034312257_n
tenleymolzahn "Life is a song, sing it!" // Get it girl! And that's a wrap! Bittersweet moments. #bachelorinparadise #bachelorfamily
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:53 pm

I just happened to be watching episode one of BIP.

Carly says to Kirk: "You're going to be trouble for me because I'm going to believe things you say, and you're just gonna be yanking my chain."

Kirk says to Carly: "I'm innocent. I'm a good, normal guy."

Hr 1 Min 09.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:01 pm

Well I guess Carly should've listened to her first instinct.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:21 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I think Carly definitely played it up for the cameras. Even in her Periscope, Jade was like "hearts if you think Kirk is a d*ck" and said "she wasn't a fan", but Carly said "he's not a bad person, just made a mistake". I think she probably caught Kirk off-guard because she's likely been civil to him in the last two months and just went crazy this night. I feel bad for him, b/c no one hugged him or greeted him. He was treated like a villian, when he really just was into somebody else.

Didn't they hang out at the BIP premier dinner? They seemed fine to me then. I think Carly is just playing up her victim status (much like Melissa on Jason's ATFR), when she's probably just fine IRL.

umngirl wrote:Now that it was confirmed even more that they had talked and basically buried the hatchet, I find it even more ridiculous how she was on After Paradise. I'm actually glad he didn't bring up his ex on AP because some would have attacked him for that and Carly probably would have made a big deal out of it. IMO

Just my opinion, but Carly is not a nice girl. I liked her and felt sorry for the "less" pretty girl, which in real life Carly is beautiful, but maybe not the total gorgeous of bachelor world, but her not being the absolute prettiest girl does not excuse her meanness and falseness. Don't care if Ashley S is crazy, she would pretend to be her friend then turn around and ridicule her. She peed on Kirk as soon as he kissed her and basically shut down any other woman from even looking at her. Kirk did tell her when he was hesitant on the their overnight and then was won over by her calling her brother on his wedding day to talk to him. Talk about pulling out the guilt, I am here with you and not at my brother's wedding. I saw Carly hanging on and strangling Kirk all season. I think he liked Carly, but never feel in love. She of course was in love after their first kiss. I didn't see the reunion show but a mean and upset Carly doesn't surprise me. She is going to play up for any sympathy she can get. As for her friends and their Kirk hate, would they have preferred he have another overnight date with her, then dump her later? I admire him for having the courage to stand up and be honest, unlike Ms. Tenley who kept Joshua hanging all season to get a big paycheck and promote her brand then a week later is trying to pour herself over Ben H.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:27 pm

Stuck, It's good to see you back! Agreed on Carly being a mean girl. I think a lot of people let it slide b/c of their personal dislike for britt, but the way she treated her was brutal and a foreshadowing of her behavior here. She just seems way too happy to throw anyone under the bus if it gets her more screen time or gets her a funny quip in her ITM.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:54 pm

I never saw Carly as mean but she has a snarky sense of humor that went too far at least once with Britt and she regretted it.  Both TB and BIP would have been dreadfully boring without her (& Tanner's on BIP) commentary and she was far from the only one talking criticially about others on the show. The goal of the producers is to feed into the drama they're hoping for so the PI's are a good way to do it. They all go too far at times and probably wouldn't dream of saying it irl. Luckily for them the subjects know the deal and have probably done it themselves whether it was shown or not.  JMO

I like Carly and hope that she moves on from the show and finds what she's looking for. Regarding Kirk, Carly told Ali that he started thinking about his ex while filming the show.

Ali wrote:Me: Did you and Kirk talk more after After Paradise?

Carly: We have talked a few times after paradise. Kirk actually had an ex at home that he couldn't get out of his head...so he went back to pursue what he had left at home. He said the more the weeks went on...the more he felt like he was stepping backwards to her...instead of forwards with me. It hurt hearing that, but gave me a giant sense of closure. And I knew that he was at least listening to his heart...and that's what we should all strive to do. I didn't bring this up on After Paradise because I didn't want to make it about a 3rd party member, and I wanted him to bring it up first and foremost...which he didn't. I'm not sure about the status of that relationship.
It breaks my heart to see all the hate he is getting. He doesn't deserve ANY of that.

http://www.aliluvs.com/blog/2015/9/9/carly-tells-all

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:55 pm

See, that just makes me dislike her more. If it's truly breaking your heart to see all the hate he's been getting, maybe you shouldn't have fed into it by attacking him on After Paradise? Just a thought.

And, I actually do think Carly was pretty funny and perceptive. I also think she is a mean girl. She and Jacklyn kind of strike me as the girls who are like "well, we're not the prettiest girls here, so we might as well stand out in some other way and be the snarkiest". I think that Carly gets away with it because she doesn't look like the intimidating, mean girl. I think that if it was someone who looked like Britt saying those same things, viewers would have had a much different reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:01 pm

Carly may have met a guy. Not sure but she's gone to a TS concert with him plus fishing & a hockey game. They've only known each other for about 3 weeks and he's a singer/songwriter so they have something in common. They may just be friends but he's cute so here's hoping.  Smiley

squad - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 12142467_1477366729236413_570435120_n
squad - BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 11906213_399933453539334_1503206378_n
https://instagram.com/carlywad/

This is his Instagram where there's another pic. They went fishing with a guy who has something to do with the Nashville Preds (Go Preds!)https://instagram.com/erikdinardo/

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:03 pm

He is cute. Good for Carly if she's dating him. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+47
AllAboutLove
pavalygurl
mindless
Bet2Win
Sprite