SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:43 am

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 11252290_1613084668960854_1769946419_n
carlywad Ohhhh good morning #bachelorinparadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:46 am

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 11821138_1712856558942452_1215551046_n
carlywad Soooo much fun watching tonight!!! #BachelorInParadise #afterparadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:44 pm

Does anyone know why Carly moved to Nashville?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:34 pm

Max64 wrote:Does anyone know why Carly moved to Nashville?

So she could be roomies with her freind Jade? Nice to see Brady Toops & Daniel Finney & Chris Standberg were watching BIP with Carly, Jade, & Jillian.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:16 am

Luvstruck wrote:
Max64 wrote:Does anyone know why Carly moved to Nashville?

So she could be roomies with her freind Jade? Nice to see Brady Toops & Daniel Finney & Chris Standberg were watching BIP with Carly, Jade, & Jillian.

They're actually not roomies! Jade said that she and Carly decided not to live together, b/c they knew that best friends living together can cause issues that affect the friendship. She also said that Carly was the one who initially wanted to move to Nashville, and Jade kind of tagged along because her lease in LA was up.

Again, this is what Jade said, but I do wonder if she basically just wanted to move in with Tanner when BIP was done airing and thought that she could be closer by living in TN vs. CA. I also wonder if Carly is interested in maybe getting into the music scene in Nashville?

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:06 am

Carly appears to still be in the process of finding herself. She moved to LA two years ago and used to hang out with her brothers friends, Drew and co. Then she said that she had decided to go back to college, to fulfill her dream of becoming a teacher. She moved back to Texas for this reason but never did go back to school.

She sings beautifully, so hopefully the music thing works out for her, assuming that is the reason she now lives in Nashville.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:41 am

Carly reminds me of holly in that photograph.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:17 pm

Carly has a pretty face; however, I hate that bleach blonde hair. I think that she would look much better as a brunette!

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:26 pm

nan27 wrote:Carly has a pretty face; however, I hate that bleach blonde hair.  I think that she would look much better as a brunette!

I totally agree. Her beautiful blue eyes have to compete with not only the color of her hair but the condition (or should I say, lack of it?) of her hair. I think one of the most beautiful/handsome look is the dark hair/light eyes (like Samantha minus her tv persona). :yes:

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:14 pm

I hope she finds what she is looking for

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:34 pm

colie079 wrote:Here's an interesting tidbit for ya. I live in DFW area, and on our local 96.3 KSCS radio show this morning they had a whole segment about Carly. Apparently, right before BIP started casting she went out on several dates with one of their DJ's, J.R., who is also a big wig up there. He said they went out on several dates and everything went great until they went to the Lady Antebellum concert where they went backstage and she freaked when people started snapping pics. She said "I can't have any pics taken with J.R. because I'm trying to get on BIP." He said after casting came out she just up and never called him again.

How come no one is talking about this? This seems very important to me. That means either that man truly was not for her, or she is simply looking for fame.

Poor Kirk. You could tell by watching, he didnt really want to be with her. I just wish he hadnt have suggested taking her to a hotel that night, if he wasnt attracted to her. I dont know if that makes it worse for her or not.

But if that radio show story is true, maybe she doesnt have such a hard time finding men like she tries to make everyone believe.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:39 am

'' Ehhh. JR has quite the reputation around the DFW area. He is not one I would consider a trustworthy source, but certainly one too exaggerate to make for a good story. I just have to question how much truth there is in that story. Just my opininion though.
If the story is true, I'd be really disappointed in Carly...(kinda also for going out with a guy like him(who doesn't seem to be the type of guy she usually dates)

As for Kirk not wanting to be with her... I dunno. I almost have to wonder just how the spoiler of him breaking up with her influences our perception. He seemed pretty smitten on that mini fishing date and he seem to initiate lots of physical contact on those short cameos they make throughout the episodes.
Maybe he is just a bit awkward around girls altogethet at times. I kinda remember him like that around Ali. (And his post show SM is totally puzzling.... it is certainly a bit weird if he really breaks her heart at the end and then goes on to post stuff and favorite stuff like he does now.... Maybe they parted on good terms..)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+47
AllAboutLove
pavalygurl
mindless
Bet2Win
Sprite