SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

warnerbros - BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:55 pm

Can we have another thread where these spoilers can be discussed? Can we put sleuthing thoughts in there as well?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

warnerbros - BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:11 pm

But, the heading on this thread says "may contain bachelorette 11 spoilers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:36 pm

No new threads are going to be made at this time. 
At this time, please do not discuss anyone from the current 'Ette season that has not been eliminated on this BIP thread. Thank you. 
I appreciate your patience and consideration.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:57 pm

The title says may contain spoilers because people spoil unintentionally. Never fails, usually before the mod's catch it, and an unspoiled member reads it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:11 pm

I'm confused.. so we can't post spoilers? I thought that was why it was put up? (so kind of a beware. I know most forums use the spoiler tags and if you wish to be spoiled, you can click on it, if not, just bypass it)

If we can't.. can we please request a thread of some sort w/spoilers? That way people don't get confused or unintentionally spoil? It's just nice that people who want to talk about spoilers can just do it without forgetting who has been eliminated. Maybe same w/The Bachelor thread. Only a request though. *insert old smiley with flowers*

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:22 pm

It has been stated at various times in various threads to please not discuss cast that have not yet been eliminated on this season's Bachelorette on the BIP threads. 
So please refrain until those cast are eliminated.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It has been stated at various times in various threads to please not discuss cast that have not yet been eliminated on this season's Bachelorette on the BIP threads. 
So please refrain until those cast are eliminated.

Kasha, can I assume that now we are down to the F3 in Kaitlyn's season it would be OK to post?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
warnerbros - BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:41 pm

Not Kasha but yes you can talk about any of the guys not in the f3, gurlbrit.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:53 am

albean99 wrote:Not Kasha but yes you can talk about any of the guys not in the f3, gurlbrit.

Thank you. I took a look at Clare's Twitter yesterday and it appears she's following quite a few from Kaitlyn's season. Looking forward to this season, I thought it was light hearted and fun last time.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
warnerbros - BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:47 pm

warnerbros - BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1516293_459960064182206_1891025168_n
clarecrawley ️️️️ @tenleymolzahn @ashley_iaconetti
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:08 pm

Clare's recent Periscope:
She, Tenley, Josh Albers, Ben Z, Jonathan, & JJ are out to brunch.
warnerbros - BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Image15
Source: Clare Crawley/Twitter/Periscope

Interesting:
Clare was asked where her necklace is from. She said Forever 21 (cheap!) because she always loses her jewelry and turned to Josh and laughed, and said "Josh doesn't understand it." The way she looked at him...I think they have a thing. Tenley was be-bopping all over the frame. Josh stayed right behind Clare glued to her backside.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:17 pm

Thanks ac. You should be able to view it if you click on the link. Difficult to watch someone I don't care for. She is so annoying IMO! Interesting they mentioned they didn't know what happened to Ben H. I have to listen to that part again.

Clare Crawley ‏@Clare_Crawley  32m32 minutes ago
LIVE on #Periscope: Brunching!
https://www.periscope.tv/w/aHK6kTE4MTUzMzZ8Mzg2OTYwMTLAoL-8YTHqaH9p09PqinPZfgLJ0fSXu80jw3JnXDmfZg==

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Clare Crawley - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
happygolucky
agentcurls
Maddy
gurlbrit
Kashathediva