SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:57 am

I really like Josh and Tenley together, they have a very natural relationship on the show, and he is very affectionate and tender with her! I am sad it did not work out? Love a big guy like Josh for her, laugh out loud! He is a very good looking man, was not crazy about some of the things about him at the end of the Bachette, but I liked him from the start. Tenley is the sweetheart of this franchise, IMO and I hope she finds somebody to spend her life with, who is just as nice as she is Smiley

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:36 am

While Josh and Tenley seemed very comfortable with each other and have a tonne of chemistry I do wonder if he is not just a tad slow for her. Not that she is a very intellectual person but I still feel something is missing.
Plus the whole moving to Idahoe thing is suspect. Perhaps he would consider moving to somewhere a bit more lively for her but that could be their deal breaker. She did say that she had to think about them long term at the end of the episode.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:05 pm

I don't see them together. Tenley is very religious and it doesn't appear that Joshua is. That's a deal breaker for her imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:34 pm

The fact of the matter is that they have barely shown us any of the relationships - even the one which according to the spoiler king did not dissolve at the end.

She did she repeatedly that she picked Joshua for her rose (on periscope at the time of the love rectangle episode) that Joshua and JJ share her religious beliefs and Michael did not.
So it is very likely that the editors cut all religious discussions in the actual show.

The one reason I believe the spoilers w.r.t Tenley is that she and JJ are so incredibly close after filming. And JJ and Joshua are not.

ETA : Can one of you with a twitter account ask Tenley if she would actually consider leaving wonderful Sand Diego for love (move for love again) ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:11 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't see them together. Tenley is very religious and it doesn't appear that Joshua is. That's a deal breaker for her imo.  

She said on Periscope that she's dating a non-Christian before, and now, that's a deal-breaker for her, but she hasn't said anything about her future husband needing to be as religious as her. I don't think Kiptyn was either, so I don't know. She could have a Sean Lowe attitude about it, where the person just needs to be open to learning and accepting a faith-centered life.

I don't think Tenley ever saw Joshua as a long-term possibility - she pretty much said as much saying she chose Josh over JJ and Michael because, although she didn't see her husband in any of them, she had the most fun with Joshua.

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:50 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't see them together. Tenley is very religious and it doesn't appear that Joshua is. That's a deal breaker for her imo.  

She shouldnt even be with him AT ALL, but that's JMHO. Molly and tattoos should be enough, but I guess she likes him cause he's a big bear of a man! giggling  cantstopl  bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698  
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:55 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

She said on Periscope that she's dating a non-Christian before, and now, that's a deal-breaker for her, but she hasn't said anything about her future husband needing to be as religious as her. I don't think Kiptyn was either, so I don't know. She could have a Sean Lowe attitude about it, where the person just needs to be open to learning and accepting a faith-centered life.

I don't think Tenley ever saw Joshua as a long-term possibility - she pretty much said as much saying she chose Josh over JJ and Michael because, although she didn't see her husband in any of them, she had the most fun with Joshua.

She pretty much said on the latest date that she isnt sure about Joshua's long term potential, so she's not going to think about it. Must make for a nice vacation though. Just kiss on a random person for a few days, have some dinners, dance, sing. Then dump them when you return to the states. Why not? Fun's over.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:02 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:

She shouldnt even be with him AT ALL, but that's JMHO. Molly and tattoos should be enough, but I guess she likes him cause he's a big bear of a man! giggling  cantstopl  bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698  

agree.
As CH said, she was curious about those big hands Hugesmile

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:01 pm

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 11917767_136961599981493_534039056_n
chrisbharrison #ThePerfectLetter is required reading on all #BachParadise dates. 4 out of 5 women say it's the best foreplay around. That 5th woman has no clue.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:06 pm

Projectile vomiting.(the tweet)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:07 pm

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 11909251_1654026671510020_1447998273_n
tenleymolzahn "Sure I peed on her! And if I had to, I'd pee on any one of you!" - Joey from Friends // What lengths would you go to for your friends when they're in pain?! // Juels & I got to whole new levels when she got a jelly fish sting in Paradise! @jueliakinney #bachelorinparadise #bachelornation #bachelorfamily #sweetandfreelife #malibu
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:10 pm

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 11849001_452579161619307_42299368_n
tenleymolzahn "Live, travel, adventure, bless & don't be sorry." -Jack Kerouac // Such a fun adventure in Guadalajara! It felt like a little peak into Spain, which is on my bucket list for this year! Not to mention, the date was absolutely perfect for me, getting to explore exotic fresh produce, drink lots & lots of fresh juice, & be a foodie in a new city! P.S. We were writing a postcard to my family here! I don't think they ever got it. #bachelorinparadise #bachelornation #bachelorfamily #sweetandfreelife #adventurelife #adventuresoul
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI