SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:15 am

nd4reality wrote:Sorry but tenleys reason for dumping Joshua was lame both on the show and on ap.

Just cause she did it sweetly and Joshua did not kick up a fuss does not make it better than Kirk.
I agree. it's not like Joshua just moved to Idaho. She's known this about him but now it's a problem? Totally phony.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:15 am

I think it goes both ways. As much as I like Joshua, he wasn't offering to drop everything and move to SD either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:17 am

nd4reality wrote:Sorry but tenleys reason for dumping Joshua was lame both on the show and on ap.

Just cause she did it sweetly and Joshua did not kick up a fuss does not make it better than Kirk.

ITA. See, that is the difference. Some people are expected to suck it up.

Tenley can't say a curse word, but she had no problem using Josh, knowing she was never going to have anything to do with him afterwards.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:21 am

I don't think it's the same. It seemed more like a "paradise" relationship and not one that would work IRL. Josh may have said he was willing to try to work it out but he didn't seem to have thought of the logistics. I never saw them as a match and not surprised that Tenley would have been freaked out by what CH said about the meaning of the rose. Not all BIP relationships are created equal. Most are never going to work irl and this is one of them. JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:47 am

Tenley even takes a page out of the Kaitlyn Bristowe book, when she rejects someone. She's doing the rejecting, but instead of the person being rejected feeling bad, she steals the victim card by crying, disarming the person being rejected. Kaitlyn Bristowe was good at that. Tenley used that same method.

Also, IIRC, during their first date, which I believe is the same one in which Josh says, "Ordinarily I'd be home doing laundry" and the same one in which they had the carriage ride, Tenley basically says she refuses to think about Joshua long term, and that she just wants to think about "right now." In other words, she refused to consider any future with Josh, because she already knew she didnt want it.

Joshua was just the best guy there for her, which really just means he was the most acceptable for a short term romance on vacation.

She even made up and believes in something called "whimsical attraction," according to Ashley I.

She pretty much just used JJ for his rose, and then runs off with Joshua as soon as she could.

Yeah that pretty face, tweety bird voice and gigglyness are very disarming. I bet she put one over on her dad every time he caught her doing something wrong as a child, and he probably melted each time (pure conjecture, I know, just saying I can envision that).
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:06 am

I don't get the different treatment of what Tenley and Kirk did??  Kirk is reviled and Tenley is supported. no idea   If Joshua had started crying and pitching a fit would he have seemed like a victim?  I believe what is fair for the goose is fair for the gander. JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:26 am

First of all, I find it so ridiculous how CH tries to intimidate the couples into taking the FRC so seriously, as if the producers are going to be monitoring them once they get home and force them to behave as committed boyfriend/girlfriend and start picking out china patterns.  If a couple agree that they are unsure whether they can ultimately work in the real world but would like to continue to date casually, that's up to them, not the show. ( And obviously, Cassandra and Justin only waited a hot minute once they got home before realizing that it wasn't going to work out for them.)  That said, I agree that Tenley probably knew all along that things could never work out with Joshua ultimately because of their different lifestyles, but how do we know that she didn't tell Joshua this privately, and that he decided to have a summer fling with her anyway rather than end it and look for a wife?  I suspect that Joshua felt all along that Tenley was out of his league, so was willing to take advantage of whatever attention she gave him even if he was aware that she wasn't "all in".  Maybe he hoped she would change her mind by the end, but IMO, he didn't appear too shocked to be turned down at the FRC, so I think he knew it was coming but gave it a shot anyway, unlike Carly.

And it hurts either way, but at least knowing you were rejected because your lifestyles are radically different is easier to swallow than being given no real reason other than the implication that the other person just wasn't "feeling it".

Last edited by ironcat on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:30 am

I just think if she was going to use Idaho as an excuse for why this won't work, don't go on periscope a few weeks later gushing about how much you like 26 year-old, Denver living Ben and how much you don't want him to be the bachelor. I don't even think she had met Ben at that point. Like RS said, she just wasn't into josh and used this experience for some self-promo. That's her prerogative but if kirk is going to be called out for pretending or leading someone on she should be too. Jmo.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:51 am

Did Tenley ever say that she wouldn't leave SD? I got the impression it was more that she wasn't interested in moving to a tiny rural town in Idaho. Denver is more like SD lifestyle-wise than it is a tiny town in Idaho.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:59 am

Blackhalo,The only difference I can think of is that tenley/Joshua weren't having THE conversations, like relocating, having babies, making future plans (like the wedding reception), saying things like "thanks for being vulnerable", etc. I didn't watch all of Carly's periscope but someone summarized that she said that the only couples to have sex were Carly/Kirk and Jade/Tanner; if that's true, that's another emotional and physical level that Carly/Kirk got to that tenley/Joshua never did.

Other than that, I agree with you. Idaho was just an excuse. If kiptyn or Ben had been from Idaho, she would moved there in a split second. I also agree that she shouldn't have waited until the last day to do it either, since I would bet anything she never thought she would be leaving the show making a serious commitment to a welder. I don't think she's a fake person, but I just didn't buy that she was conflicted at all. She was probably like "get me the heck out of here ASAP so I can start DM-ing Ben!!".

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:04 am

She gets away with it because Josh is a nice guy and didn't make an unnecessary scene out of it. I hope this is it for her and she retires from my TV forever

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:13 am

ironcat wrote:Did Tenley ever say that she wouldn't leave SD?  I got the impression it was more that she wasn't interested in moving to a tiny rural town in Idaho.  Denver is more like SD lifestyle-wise than it is a tiny town in Idaho.
This is true. I still find it telling of how little she cared for joshua when she was letting everyone on periscope know how much she liked ben a few weeks later. Even wishing for him not to be the bachelor (hoping she'd have a shot with him probably).

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI