SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:30 am

I know, she's been doing some double talk and back-peddling about Joshua from what she told him on BiP, what she said on AfterParadise, and what she's saying on her Periscopes. I don't see her with Joshua at all and never did think they were right together even on Paradise but she is just making up a lot of excuses for her non God-like behaviour in this instance IMO. I'm not saying I wouldn't do what she did to stay on Paradise, but I am not telling my SM followers that everyone needs to love everyone and treat everyone with respect and kindness and then not doing just that. Hipocracy just irks me!!

And oh no, I think she is referring to Ben. Who else did she meet this summer who was marriage material? Oh no do not show up on Ben's season!! sad
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:34 am

rhondam wrote:^^^ That all still sounds like too much of an elaborate plan even for TPTB. Why would they cast Ben's ex if Ben is not into her? He would send her home the first night IF he even let her past him and into the house and then immediately telling TPTB that that was a dirty trick and that better be the last or he was out. JMO

Simply put... drama which leads to increased ratings.  

Honestly, I wouldn't put anything past TPTB.  They continuously stoop lower and lower each season and further push the boundaries on what is acceptable on the show/tv.  So, I could easily see them trying to start drama early on by wanting to bring back the ex that went to the rag mags seeking attention.  If she's managed to work her way into his group of ladies, I'm fairly certain no matter how much he didn't want her there, she'd have stayed until TPTB had squeezed every drop of drama and trouble from the situation that they could.

Good for Ben for negotiating against her return.  

As for Tenley and Ben, I think I could actually see them working as a couple, but in no way, shape or form do I want her or any other bach nation alum returning for an extended 15 minutes of fame and another chance at love.  Just no!

JMHOAA!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:49 am

I'm hoping TPTB decided that Season 20 will be a special one just because it is 20 and they've got a sweet sweet guy and so therefore are finally going to give us the love story we've all been waiting for!! Also they see how much we're all soaking up the Jade & Tanner happy ending!! Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:19 am

Sorry for double post but would like to add:

a special season with a great love story that does not include Tenley!!
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:27 am

rhondam wrote:I know, she's been doing some double talk and back-peddling about Joshua from what she told him on BiP, what she said on AfterParadise, and what she's saying on her Periscopes. I don't see her with Joshua at all and never did think they were right together even on Paradise but she is just making up a lot of excuses for her non God-like behaviour in this instance IMO. I'm not saying I wouldn't do what she did to stay on Paradise, but I am not telling my SM followers that everyone needs to love everyone and treat everyone with respect and kindness and then not doing just that. Hipocracy just irks me!!

And oh no, I think she is referring to Ben. Who else did she meet this summer who was marriage material? Oh no do not show up on Ben's season!! sad

I'm guessing she just figures that if no bedroom activity took place, then everything is okay. I was thinking about that too, and that's the only thing I can come up with.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:45 am

Seabear wrote:I listened to Tenley's two periscopes that she posted yesterday and today.  They both were about defending her decision on sending Joshua packing. She also said JJ is her "best friend" but not someone she would date.  She mentioned she met a man this summer that was her perfect marriage man. Uh oh Ben!!  She also skipped over and did not respond to any question that asked about or referred to Ben.  Then later she posted a song by Joy Williams called Not Good Enough about perfection will never be good enough in love.  I don't think she is thrilled Ben is the Bachelor.  Hopefully she won't fixate on him. I just can not see them together.  JMO
Unless Ben led her to believe he was interested and wouldn't be doing the Bach so he could date her, it's pretty ridiculous for her to be upset. She knew he was the one they wanted for TB before she had even met the guy. Maybe she thought he would turn it down once her met her. I hope she starts looking for guys outside this franchise but with this Ben infatuation, i have a feeling she'd rather attach herself to another hottie from this franchise.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:10 am

It seems as if people (and Tenley, I suppose) keep back pedaling on whether or not she would show up on Ben's season (based on what she's said/done, etc.) What do we really believe will happen ultimately? Based on opinion and facts? Id love to hear. But yes, I too hope no returnees. Also, just a question, how do the general public feel about Tenley after the Josh fiasco on the finale? IF, she were to go on Ben's season, would her public opinion change now because of what just happened on paradise? Is her reputation different? Side note as well: I think the possibility of a returnee coming on Ben's season is high. Even Tanner faved a tweet saying Becca should go on Ben's season..

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:25 am

I see Tenley is getting a lot of criticism here, but I don't know whether the majority of viewers feel that way or not. I think the general public tend to also be influenced in their opinion of what she did by how much they like Joshua/like Tenley and Joshua as a couple. As to that, I recall the one poll they had on BIP about which couple you think will get engaged had Kirk/Carly winning, with Jade/Tanner in second, and Tenley/Josh a very distant third or fourth, so I suspect fans were not very invested in their relationship. Also, has Joshua made HIS feelings known at all as to how heartbroken he really is about being dumped? I don't doubt that he would have been happy to continue "dating" her long distance, since IMO she is way out of his league (and I think he thought that as well), but was he even close to being in love with her, and did she give him any assurances (or did he think she did) of a future together? I personally can't judge her harshly without knowing the answers to some of these questions. And to be honest, I never saw the two of them together in the first place, and never imagined the relationship was more than a sweet but superficial summer fling for either of them.

ITA that I hope she does not make an appearance on Ben's season, and will lose my relatively good opinion of her if she does. Other than shared faith, I really don't see them together. Apparently, Ben is pretty funny (hope we get to see it on his season), and I think he needs someone with more of an edge than Tenley.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:04 am

eversotrue wrote:It seems as if people (and Tenley, I suppose) keep back pedaling on whether or not she would show up on Ben's season (based on what she's said/done, etc.) What do we really believe will happen ultimately? Based on opinion and facts? Id love to hear. But yes, I too hope no returnees. Also, just a question, how do the general public feel about Tenley after the Josh fiasco on the finale? IF, she were to go on Ben's season, would her public opinion change now because of what just happened on paradise? Is her reputation different? Side note as well: I think the possibility of a returnee coming on Ben's season is high. Even Tanner faved a tweet saying Becca should go on Ben's season..
I don't think she'll show up. Like possessionista said after dealing with her, she's very nice but she's also very, very image-conscious. She knows how a fourth appearance on a bachelor show would look and how desperate it would make her look. I think she also does believe what she's spouting, that she learned in BIP that she wants to be pursued and chased. Going on Bachelor to find 25 other wine for Ben would be the exact opposite. the only way I see her going on is if Ben asks her on TV (like "I thought we were just friends but i haven't been able to stop thinking about you and that there's something more here. I can't go on this journey without you"), which I wouldn't put past the show. 

I think tenley is still very well-liked by most. I will say, everyone eho meets her says she's a wonderful, loving, sincere person. I just think that she was never going to seriously date a guy who does Molly and gets tattoos of half-naked women b/c he was drunk on a trip. I think they both knew that and josh wasn't surprised at all. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:25 am

chasingpavements wrote:
eversotrue wrote:It seems as if people (and Tenley, I suppose) keep back pedaling on whether or not she would show up on Ben's season (based on what she's said/done, etc.) What do we really believe will happen ultimately? Based on opinion and facts? Id love to hear. But yes, I too hope no returnees. Also, just a question, how do the general public feel about Tenley after the Josh fiasco on the finale? IF, she were to go on Ben's season, would her public opinion change now because of what just happened on paradise? Is her reputation different? Side note as well: I think the possibility of a returnee coming on Ben's season is high. Even Tanner faved a tweet saying Becca should go on Ben's season..
I don't think she'll show up. Like possessionista said after dealing with her, she's very nice but she's also very, very image-conscious. She knows how a fourth appearance on a bachelor show would look and how desperate it would make her look. I think she also does believe what she's spouting, that she learned in BIP that she wants to be pursued and chased. Going on Bachelor to find 25 other wine for Ben would be the exact opposite. the only way I see her going on is if Ben asks her on TV (like "I thought we were just friends but i haven't been able to stop thinking about you and that there's something more here. I can't go on this journey without you"), which I wouldn't put past the show. 

I think tenley is still very well-liked by most. I will say, everyone eho meets her says she's a wonderful, loving, sincere person. I just think that she was never going to seriously date a guy who does Molly and gets tattoos of half-naked women b/c he was drunk on a trip. I think they both knew that and josh wasn't surprised at all. Jmo.
The show wouldn't push down the opportunity to have Tenley come on by being "asked" by Ben. But would Ben?? Would he really "ask" her to come back? And if he didn't want to, can TPTB force him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:31 am

Does anyone remember why Tenley got divorced? I wonder if he cheated on her since she has recently said one thing she doesn't want is a liar.....I think if you have to much of a checklist it is hard to meet someone who has all those qualities and you may overlook someone who is actually better for you. Jillian is a prime example of a checklist gal and Reid as not "Tall, Dark, & Handsome" which was on her list so she ended up with Ed the cheater. I still have my rose colored glasses on and think if she had chosen Reid that they would be married with kids right now.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:41 am

I don't know that TPTB could force Ben to request Tenley. Ben actually seems to have a backbone so I doubt he'd go along with that unless he really doesn't like any of girls. We also don't know if Ben has romantic feelings for Tenley or if it's completely one-sided. RS was implying that something romantic happened, now he is saying they only talk as friends. I'd take what he is saying with a grain of salt.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI