SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparty - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:15 am

So I went and checked RS's spoilers (something I hate to do). Tenley spent two of the three weeks in BiP with Joshua, went on the overnight Fantasy Date with him and then broke up with him around June 24, so about one month ago. She stared her I want Ben campaign last week, so three weeks after she broke up with Josh. I think that is kind of not the nicest thing to do to Joshua who except for his rant on Nick, which I was believe egged on by Tanner and Shawn, is a really good and nice guy.

So again, I would like to see Tenley lead by actions and not words. She will have been on my tv three times, to either date or make money. I don't see a lot of posts in her thread about charity work or doing something to improve the world for others, so she is a nice lady, but not anything special that she should be preaching to others IMO. When she starts living the example then she can preach. But reality tv and liking SM don't give her that right to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

afterparty - BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:14 am

I like Tenley. She has come a long way since Jake's season. She promotes her business related to being healthy and fit. She is single, she can IMO date who ever she wants. Two weeks with one guy, followed by a break up IMO doesn't warrant a mourning period before she can date again. She has done children's missionary work in Africa, raised funds on her own and promotes jewellery made by women in Africa. She's not the only one that is commenting on Ben hotness. Like I said days ago, I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up on his season.

I say why not. These single people have an opportunity to be part of this crazy franchise and if they are having fun and promoting themselves I say go for it. She IMO leads by example by showing how important her faith is and is always being grateful for what she has. She never slams anyone, loves her family, and works hard.

Trying to promote kindness is just her nature. These contestants won't be changing the world with bullies on the internet, but their small part may help. IA they need to realize it won't go away any time soon, but it doesn't hurt to spread the word. I have never read any post of her's warding off negative people. She rarely gets any negative comments via SM.

What irks me is when they constantly try to defend themselves, rather than focus on the positive fans.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:38 am

Totally agree with stuckinsc - it's so silly to be on your third reality TV show and still be shocked at negative comments. That's partly why reality TV shows are so popular, because people love to judge and mock the people that go on. I'm not saying that's right or wrong, but that is the business of reality television and if you don't like it, simply don't go on. Yet, ten went on three times and jj went on twice.

Also, I don't want to talk too much about jj here but he himself has said that he dumped a girl to go on BIP so he could repair his image. He talked about how he knew he was going to be the villain from the questions that the producers asked and he played along. He cheated on his pregant/just given birth wife. He complained about not being able to get radio and TV interviews, like Chris And Joe. Maybe he's a nice guy, but he's also a player and a fame-wh*re; that's going to elicit some hate.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:49 am

Tenley is sweet and kind, and I like her. I wish she'd show other parts of her personality.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:57 am

1funnyfish wrote:She said she wished he wasn't the bachelor and a few times she's said "he's really cute, isn't he?" and "he's a hottie" - and when you watch you can just tell. She blushes.
People asked her about him? (How is that possible btw? I dont know how Periscope works.) OR did she bring him up on her own?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:00 am

loveactually9 wrote:I was part of it and like the stalker I am, kept asking her questions about Ben H. She defended JJ in the periscope but part of her reason for doing it was to make sure that her boyfriend or potential boyfriend would not get the wrong idea about her and JJ. So obvious that she's talking about Ben H. My question..does she think he's not going to do The Bachelor?
Did she imply about a potential/boyfriend?? And if it were Ben, I highly doubt she would have to defend herself.. Ben is also really close friends with JJ and seems to see him a lot. He would already know the deal between he and Tenley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:06 am

I don't think anything is going on between Ten/Ben; I think she just has a crush on him, but I don't think anything is going to come out of it. She already said that she wasn't going to go on the Bachelor if it was Ben, so I would hope that she wouldn't go back on her word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:16 am

About the negative comment thing--do they have to be connected? If not, why not only be connected to your friends or your choices?
I never see negative comments about myself, but I control my SM. rofl It works.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:59 am

GA thank you for letting me know about her charity work, I did not know. But I still maintain that she is over sharing her life like most of these people do, block the user, but don't lecture people or tell them to delete their posts. You lose me there, if you weren't posting pictures or going on so many reality TV shows then you don't get the negative. If she wants to say JJ is a great guy and good father, wonderful, but to actually tell people to delete their negative posts goes too far for me. I don't know if Tenley has never said anything negative because I quit watching BP season one when they threw eggs at people and the guys were all horrible to Erika Rose. I turned it off and refused to watch again. If Tenley makes it through paradise without an unkind word, I will be impressed.

I do feel bad for Joshua, it feels to me like she used him to stay on the show and make as much money as possible. But, if I am wrong great. Also as I have said before, just like Nick I would like three time bachelor loser Tenley to stop looking for love in this incestous community and find love elsewhere. When you keep repeating the same mistakes it is no good.

I agree with Kasha, you don't want negative, stop over sharing your life. Even this periscope thing, seems like a way for the self absorbed to get more reassurance of the love of strangers. Just stop, live a life with real friends not your adoring public. It is just too much for my particular taste.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:15 pm

Not only is this her 3rd show but she is 5 years removed from her original Bachelor season. Most contestants from that long ago have moved on by now.

Also, the way that she answers questions about Ben H, she likes the idea of them being linked so she won't shoot them down like she immediately did with JJ and the IG post. I'm sorry but I'm a huge fan of Ben H and I think he could do a lot better than her. And when I asked if he would be the next Bachelor last night she answered "he could do better" laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:25 pm

But her life is all about emphasizing the good and transforming the bad. So her admonitions go along with her focus of positivity. She has a right to do so and to delete those she deems hurtful.

In regards to charity, IMO she probably does a lot of good just by being herself everyday without announcing it.

In regards to being on TV ... if the opportunity presents itself, after weighing pros and cons, why not? Why does it make her a fame whore? Why not do it for the adventure? And is self promotion a bad thing when your livelihood depends on it?

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:28 pm

I will agree, Ben can probably do better, as I look at the majority of people cast on this show and think if you aren't desperately needy for attention or a wannabe reality fameho who lives on having been on realtity TV and sharing products on your SM, then you are unlikely to really find your match on these shows. The Peyton and Chris L's are becoming the rare exception instead of the majority.

But I don't think Tenley, who obviously thinks she is better than the rest is that answer for Ben. Funny though Tenley didn't she just do yet another bachelor show? So yes, Ben can do better than Tenley. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Tenley Molzahn - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
Rolly
BlackHalo
jcrbil
nd4reality
IWouldMarryAshleyI