SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mikeyisback - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:32 pm

mikeyisback - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 430.1x1

This single mom broke Chris’ heart when she told him the story of losing her husband to suicide. Despite knowing he and Juelia weren’t a good match, Chris Soules was in tears when he sent her home. Hopefully, for Juelia everything will finally fall into place in Paradise.

ABC

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mikeyisback - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:56 pm

Her gallery from last season: Juelia

Back to top Go down

mikeyisback - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chloep Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:25 pm

She had a thing with a "fellow single parent"... I dunno who this description fits... I have to assume it is one of K's guys.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:12 pm

I concur. She started SM activity today on Instagram and only followed (spoiler). He then followed her and "liked" 2 of her pictures. It's the same guy who is possibly connected to Clare. Love triangle resulting in exits possibly?

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:02 pm

Of K's guys w/kids...(putting this under a spoiler tag.. although technically this forum says "MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR BACHELORETTE 11")

Spoiler:

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:09 pm

I didn't see the Juelia follow, but I'm guessing from Clare follows that it's

Spoiler:

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:30 am

^ Agreed. (Juelia followed him on Instagram today. He is the only person she has followed since June 1. Then he promptly followed her back and liked 2 of her pictures.)

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:56 pm

This woman needs to go crawl under a rock, IMO. Why is she leaving her fatherless daughter again to go hook up on reality tv. UGH! mikeyisback - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2292733854
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:57 pm

I was thinking the same thing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:19 pm

Juelia posted on Instagram today and then quickly deleted it.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:57 am

Maybe she is talentless and dumb and hoping to find a way to make a living or a meal ticket like most of the other contestants. What else is new?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:59 pm

mikeyisback - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 11355106_117183078621186_1101555159_n
jueliakinney I ️<3 these girls. #bachelorinparadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Linds911
IWouldMarryAshleyI
nd4reality
happygolucky
Maddy