SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:17 am

I find it hard to blame Julia for her husband committing suicide. None of us really know what and why it happened. I had a cousin who did that and he seemed to have everything going for him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:27 pm

^^ Totally agree albean. Those e-mails are naturally biased. Sometimes it is easier to blame someone else for a loved one's suicide than to just accept that there was just something wrong with them and nobody was at fault. Nobody knows what goes in other people marriage other than those two people involved. And even those two people don't necessarily always know what is going on in the other persons head. People can be awfully good at hiding their problems until it is too late. It is a very sad situation for all involved...no matter how you look at it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:14 pm

I don't blame her for his suicide, I blame her for exploiting it on reality tv and leaving her child twice to be on reality tv. If she had never brought up his suicide, I wouldn't care. Wes on Ashley's season never exploited his dead wife. This woman's use of his suicide and her child to gain pity is what I judge and dislike her for. And yeah, if I was his family I would be pissed at her too for using his death for reality tv. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:24 am

stuckinsc wrote:I don't blame her for his suicide, I blame her for exploiting it on reality tv and leaving her child twice to be on reality tv. If she had never brought up his suicide, I wouldn't care. Wes on Ashley's season never exploited his dead wife. This woman's use of his suicide and her child to gain pity is what I judge and dislike her for. And yeah, if I was his family I would be pissed at her too for using his death for reality tv. JMO.

That is a whole different issue stuckinsc. I also wish she had stayed home because I could have told her what tptb would do with that storyline. I won't even go into the whole issue about leaving her child to go on a reality tv show...I feel the same about all the single parents who do the same. I thought Wes was really lucky about it that season...or more likely, he just wouldn't play along with producers. This is strictly relating to the e-mails her husband's family sent to RS. They were very biased and basically put all the blame on her for his suicide. There was a whole lot of hate and anger there that had nothing to do with the show. Mind you, if she hadn't been on the show, those e-mails would never have been written, but still, very nasty. Tptb are very good at casting people who are easily manipulated and whose tragedies, vulnerabilities, weaknesses can be used against them for our viewing pleasure. Sometimes I feel it says as much about myself as it does about them and that doesn't feel so nice.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:25 am

I'm giving her a break. I wouldn't wish what she went through on anyone. Don't know the truth and it really doesn't matter to me. I hope she heals, finds herself in a good, loving relationship that is good for her daughter too. And I always wish for reconciliation when families are estranged.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:51 am

Norcalgal wrote:I'm giving her a break.  I wouldn't wish what she went through on anyone. Don't know the truth and it really doesn't matter to me. I hope she heals, finds herself in a good, loving relationship that is good for her daughter too. And I always wish for reconciliation when families are estranged.

It is a nice idea and I hope for forgiveness as well. But I understand his family. If someone tried to exploit my sister's death I would probably say pretty mean things. I will never blame another person for anyone's suicide. But the backlash Juelia got came from her choice to go on the show and use his death to guilt Chris into giving her a rose. I just do not feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for the daughter whose father's suicide story is permanently on the Internet.

Juelia IMO used her story and that is disgusting. She portrayed her dead husband as not so great, I heard no sympathy from her for what he went through.

I feel sorry for his family, her family and their daughter. But I just have no pity for her. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:08 am

I agree that the mother and best friend's letters were too much, but I also totally got where they were coming from. Although no one can cause depression and drive a person to suicide, a person's environment and social surroundings can definitely hurt. I can see his friends and family members already thinking that Juelia didn't provide the support and assistance he needed and THEN, she goes on a reality TV show and exploits his death for screen time and a rose. And, leaves her father-less daughter again to do BIP. She really hasn't handled things well at ALL, so I can understand the hard feelings and why they are blaming her. It's not fair, but it must be hard not to feel that way for them. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:52 pm

Of course I wasn't there. I can not blame her. Who knows what actually happened? But if those things which are written are true, then it isn't good for her. Maybe they are embellishing though.

She's exploiting his death and suicide on a TV show and trying to make him look bad in the process. Yes, she left her daughter to go on a TV show twice. None of those actions seem especially loving to me.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:57 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Of course I wasn't there. I can not blame her. Who knows what actually happened? But if those things which are written are true, then it isn't good for her. Maybe they are embellishing though.

She's exploiting his death and suicide on a TV show and trying to make him look bad in the process. Yes, she left her daughter to go on a TV show twice.  None of those actions seem especially loving to me.

And maybe her side of the story is true. More likely it is a mix of the two perspectives. Personally, I did not think she was trying to make him look bad, she was just explaining what had happened...obviously from her perspective.

I think she was rather naïve and the producers exploited her and her story. That she went for a second round on BIP I found harder to stomach.

The worst part is that there is clearly bitterness between her and the family of her husband and unfortunately, the one that ends up hurting the most is the child caught in between.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:33 am

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 12599039_480794238794693_387290019_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4MzU4ODk5MTcwNTc5Mzg3Nw%3D%3D
by laurenai
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:35 am

bachelorfamily - BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 12599042_1560528320929506_1519282823_n
jaredhaibon #tbt celebrating love with these pretty women...well actually it hasn't happened yet so it's not really a throwback, I mean it's happened, we were there but it actually hasn't "happened" yet...you know what just tune in to the 20th Anniversary of the Bachelor on February 14th to see for yourself!!! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:09 am

I'm VERY late to the discussion, but I just had to jump in re: her exes family sort of blaming Juelia for his suicide. That is just incredibly wrong. Mental health issues are no joke, and usually a partner CANNOT help. And suggesting that by staying in the relationship the person might've been saved is just plain wrong. Most people, when a relationship hits a dark and rough patch might threaten to leave. Sort of 'get your ish together, I'm so fed up with this all!' And it's not wrong. If the other parent is probe to self harm, that situation is really bad for minor children, and trying to suggest that kids should be kept in that environment.. Just nope. 

I get that the family is in pain, but it seems like the relationship was not good, and for Juelia to want out of it is in no way wrong of her. 

Jmo of course, again.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Juelia Kinney - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Linds911
IWouldMarryAshleyI
nd4reality
happygolucky
Maddy