SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by quietpal Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't see anything wrong with those tweets. They are supportive.
:yes: That's how I see it.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

BeYou - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:02 pm

To me, Shawn is acting like he is Kaitlyn's boyfriend already and Nick is her last fling before she commits. Makes me think she saw Shawn as her husband and that was daunting... last guy ever type of thing. I don't know this is a mess. Snapchat or no snapchat.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:02 pm

They make it look like she sends everyone home. Maybe because Shawn leaves on his own.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:03 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
umngirl wrote:Nick clearly doesn't know when to shut up. Someone needs to take his twitter away right now. He's doing the opposite of helping.

What's wrong with his posts??? I agree with every single one.  He was involved with her.  He's allowed to say what he wants.  More than any of us.

I agree.I'm not seeing anything wrong with his tweets. People just wanna see Nick as a villian.

Please read what Emusha posted up thread, this is exactly why Nick needs to shut his mouth and stay out of it, he can't win regardless IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:03 pm

another cliffhanger... Rolling Eyes ...looks like it's going to be this way all season... :strings1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:I think nick is f1 and they pulled a Des on us

How is that possible with the snapchat? But otherwise SM posts would corroborate that thinking.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:04 pm

Someone please give me a summary of the Shawn/Kaitlyn confrontation. xo
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:I think nick is f1 and they pulled a Des on us

Yep. Starting to think snapchatgate is a hoax

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:04 pm

Alanna wrote:
umngirl wrote:Nick clearly doesn't know when to shut up. Someone needs to take his twitter away right now. He's doing the opposite of helping.
Don't worry, he posted a long insta with the same crap too. Just. No. But again, Kaitlyn is a grownup, and chose to sleep with this "man" (word used loosely) so she can deal with the consequences, I suppose.
the comments on that post aren't totally hating on him but people are commenting with their own thoughts etc.
I think he's trying to support K whether it's an effective way to do so or not is up for question...

On the flip side it kindaaaa makes sense of why shawn isn't being supportive of her being sl*tshamed

But OMG -- Shawn reallyyy needed to have watched UNReal before going on this show for some antidote -- he went to the producer cos he trusts him poor guy you don't know that you walked into the lions den and the producer had a camera poking in between the gaps filming you!!! reminded me exactly of that scene where racheal on unreal had the camera man poking from behind plants while she was talking with the girl about her past to push her buttons.... sounds like trust is the "button" for shawn... *gag* at thinking that some producer in the situation room watching that footage back and thinking "ohh this is gold -- we could use this..." no no no no
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:04 pm

Seems to me the negative tweets are welcomed against Nick, but the honest supportive ones by Nick are not welcomed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:To me, Shawn is acting like he is Kaitlyn's boyfriend already and Nick is her last fling before she commits. Makes me think she saw Shawn as her husband and that was daunting... last guy ever type of thing. I don't know this is a mess. Snapchat or no snapchat.

I am still blown that Kaitlyn told Shawn that he was the one and they let Shawn tell his producer that on an open mic, just cray cray tonight.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:05 pm

Wowww, I'm so up and down with Shawn in tonight's episode. I actually LOVED his eulogy, even though I'm a huge Nick fan, because it was hilarious and completely his dead-pan sense of humor.

But, his possessiveness at the end? It scares me. The guy should know that Kaitlyn simply can't give him every single group rose. I'm sure that if she told him he was F1, he was F1 and the producers told her to not give it to Shawn so that it's not super obvious to the viewers. For him to not understand that and immediately sl*t-shame her for something she hasn't even done yet is ridiculous to me. How are people calling Nick out for his tweets and talk with the guys when we know that a) Shawn told the guys that he also got to go back to the suite with Kaitlyn and b) Shawn is telling everyone that she will "bang two other guys".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu