SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:19 am

He asked Heather at M&G right out the limo and Heather responded she is looking for someone who can be a friend first and then a partner. She then said a mate I can have a beer with... are you that person? And Sam said to Heather that he is that person.

So yup, he asked Heather straight out the gate too.

And I do think Lana came for something other than love that late in the game. I don't know, maybe she fell for him? But based on those spoiled pics from May 6 she was looking at the cameras (actually always seemed to be looking at cameras photographing her and Sam never did). I just get a more calculated vibe with her than a genuine connection with Sam day one. It felt more like winning over the other girls than this amazing connection night one to me.

And her hair constantly over one shoulder is a bit irksome. Seems very "styled" all the time rather than natural and just carefree. Maybe that is what Sam likes now. Who knows. Her style is definitely designer and his is much more thrift store hipster, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:15 pm

She has lovely hair.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@lanajf
Thanks for all the support messages over the last 24 hours! Feeling the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:21 pm

side cleavage action going on here

@DanAndMaz  
Don't worry peeps! @dandebuf is back on deck live tweeting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tonight! Did you miss him? Lana did... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:20 am

We loved having Lana from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in studio this morning! So sweet @thebachelorau [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comments under picture
lanajf
@kyleandjackieo loved chatting to you guys this morning

@ten_insider
@lanajf you looked stunning!

@lanajf
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:22 am

Looks like Lana can do no wrong.
Definitely odd, imo, that her dates, and only her single dates, were spoiled by DM (all 3 of them) before the show even aired.

And yet, no conspiracies in the media? Suspect
Someone has some serious clout/pull.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Looks like Lana can do no wrong.
Definitely odd, imo, that her dates, and only her single dates, were spoiled by DM (all 3 of them) before the show even aired.

And yet, no conspiracies in the media? Suspect
Someone has some serious clout/pull.

Is there a remote possibility that Lana is groomed to be the next Bachelorette?

She did not apply for the show, as well as Rachel based on a post in her IG from kimoorexo, obviously someone close to her.
The producers just invited them in to stir the pot and prepared Lana for the next Bachelorette. Has anyone gave this a thought?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:31 am

That has been discussed as a possibility and it may be so.
What just gets me is that the medium psychic who is friends with Sarah posted he first thought Heather was F1 but then had this "feeling" Rolling Eyes that Snez or Lana (Intruder) would be F1.

There's a lot of SM evidence and the spoiled DM photos that point to Lana being F1.
Who knows, maybe they wanted her as the Bette but Sam ended up choosing her for F1 instead?
This can happen with contestants a lot it seems.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:32 am

I'm not going try to understand this season. Smiley

I think production played a role in leaking the photos/locations for those dates.

I can't recall @ten_insider supporting a contestant so openly before the finale.

Could it be her previous media connections via her friend Laura or linkage via her work?

Quane, maybe she is being groomed as the next Bachelorette but Sam is into this girl.   I still see her as the F1.

I think her arrival was supposed to change the dynamic of the group but Sam had other plans.

Btw, I was looking at Sam's brother IG, seems as though for a couple of fortnights he was Hendrix (Sam's dog) Sitter.

Last edited by ElonM on Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:35 am

Elon, I don't understand it either.

It's why I think if there were going to be conspiracies of a plant or someone being planted I would think it would be Lana.
All the "evidence" is there, imo, from all her dates being spoiled to coming in so late, to ten insider being all besties with her and her bff famous friend, etc.
It feels like a setup from the getgo.
Who knows, maybe it was planned?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:42 am

I'm of the view that Lana went on the show to see what could happen but realized she had a shot after meeting Sam. She's already media friendly and works in communications. She's connected, why go on the show? More fame? no idea

I think Sam was caught off guard. Before Lana's arrival it was between Snez and Heather. He was going to pick one of the two as F1.

Then arrived Lana. He was hit hard, I could see it. He likes her a lot. This changed his perspective.

He had an additional option. She's a mix of his top two.

Hence the reference to "it's a good twist'.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:47 am

I don't know. I still think that "the grass is greener".

Those photos of Lana, even her style for these media interviews?
That is not Sam at all.

Sam is only "Sam" when he is with Heather, imo.
When he is with anyone else, it is like he is trying to be someone he is not .

For someone who seems so comfortable with who he is, maybe that is why he is single at 35.
Maybe he does want the sophisticated glamour life more than what he has.

Because that is what he is getting if he is with Lana.
He will have to change to fit into her world, imo.
For a guy 5 years from age 40, I don't see that being a permanent change, only temporary.

Sam is beer. Lana is expensive champagne.
Opposites attract, but the foundation of who one is is what usually cements two people together in a lasting relationship.

While I do think he chose Lana, I don't think it will last.
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:52 am

Yea, from the looks of things Sam wasn't in the in crowd. He has an opportunity now by choosing Lana.

AAL you made a good point above the media and the possibilities of Lana on his arm. Gold for him and his business. If he finds love that will be a bonus.

From his dress style to his personality, I don't see him fitting in Lana's grouping unless we aren't seeing what he is.

The next few episodes will be telling for sure.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose