SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snapchat - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by natik Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:42 pm

lozzatron wrote:Welcome natik! Great finds by the way. Thanks a heap Smiley

You're right Lana seems very happy. IMO we can tell a lot from their moods regarding the show. For example we can pretty much guarantee Emily isn't F1 based on how pissed off she seems. Then again Heather seems very happy post-show too (and she follows Lana on IG) so whoever doesn't get picked doesn't seem too disappointed on the surface. Not sure about Snez since she doesn't seem to use SM so it's hard to compare.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you a lot! I like Snez but based on her body language I think she is not so much into him.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Snapchat - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by natik Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:47 pm

Maybe you are right. But I have not the same impression of her. I think she is a light person who also can have fun and also make fun of herself. Yes she is not so much "alternative" like Heather. I like to describe it as a "girly" goofball. The thing with goofing around and having fun is when it`s too much?! There need to be a balance of having fun and still stay a femme fatale. And that is Lana. Just my impression.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:08 pm

natik wrote:Hey guys! I´m a long time lurker. I wanted to help you out a little bit with sleuthing. So on IG there was something interesting. One of Lanas best girlfriends posted a snapchat video that was recorded by Lana. It was made on May 16.

So basically what I`m trying to say is that I think Lana was back at home around 15./16. of May.
P.S: Sorry for my english. It`s only my third language.

Can't live without @lanajf @lauradundovic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
:Welcome natik! so amazing to have you with us! This is very helpful sleuthing and awesome first post!!  yes

The song playing, is it "Falling in love" lyrics? And her friend Laura is making a hearts sign with her fingers.
Interestingly, both Lana and Sarah have taken trips to Europe then post-filming...

Because we don't have a definite date for Final Rose Ceremony (FRC) and when Sam chose his final girl (F1) it is hard to determine whether Lana is F1 based on when she got back on  SM and filming is unknown due to Sam Frost's filming starting around May 14/15.
...If filming ended before May 14, then Lana could be F1.
...If filming ended after May 14, then it is unlikely that Lana is F1.

So far....
Lana back on SM May 16 is same time that Sarah was back on and Nina posted on her IG on May 19 that she was back, so even later than Lana. And earliest for Heather is June 9 and unknown May/June date for Snezana.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
The song playing, is it "Falling in love" lyrics? And her friend Laura is making a hearts sign with her fingers.
Interestingly, both Lana and Sarah have taken trips to Europe then post-filming...

Because we don't have a definite date for Final Rose Ceremony (FRC) and when Sam chose his final girl (F1) it is hard to determine whether Lana is F1 based on when she got back on  SM and filming is unknown due to Sam Frost's filming starting around May 14/15.
...If filming ended before May 14, then Lana could be F1.
...If filming ended after May 14, then it is unlikely that Lana is F1.

So far....
Lana back on SM May 16 is same time that Sarah was back on and Nina posted on her IG on May 19 that she was back, so even later than Lana. And earliest for Heather is June 9 and unknown May/June date for Snezana.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!:cutesmile!:
Yes that`s the point, we need to know when the FRC was filmed. I tend to think that the date with Lana on May the 6th was the F3 date. Based on Osher`s comment that they are almost done. Almost done means to me F3 or F2. So I think it`s pretty much realistic that the FRC was filmed...let me guess on 12./13. of May. I would not bet on the SM appearance of the last five girls. It could be possible that the production team told them to stay under radar till the finale is wrapped. If I remember it right in the last season Sam and Louise were started to be active  at the same time on IG. It does not necessarily means that for example Nina was longer there as Lana or Sarah. It also depends how often you are active on SM. There are people who needs to sort things out before they are getting active on SM. And if I understand it right, Snezana is not very much of an active person when it comes to SM. So at that point everything is possible.

Yes it is "Falling in Love". The thing about the video that made me curious is that Lana recorded it on her phone. And in the caption it`s stated that it is a snapchat video. Based on that Lana has a snapchat account?! And who did she shared it with beside her girlfriends?! Cause it`s not some random video. She is pretty flirty on that video. And Laura is leaning to Lana after the heart sign.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:09 pm

^ I agree that if FRC was May 12/13 then that makes sense considering filming for TBette with Sam Frost started May 14th week.So this means that Lana could be back post-FRC to post on IG May 16.

Only thing that is weird is that a week or less before premiere of the show (July 29) Sam said in interview that filming had ended 8 weeks ago. So unless he was talking about some individual filming then FRC could not have been before May 14th. Wish we knew when the FRC was that would help so much.

Based on that IG video though, Lana's girlfriends seem very happy for her and all about "love" so she could definitely be F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:53 am

Life's rosy! Bachelor intruder Lana Jeavon-Fellows is pretty in powder pink as she shows Sam Wood what to expect in figure-hugging gown with thigh-high split

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:26 am

JMO, from the media supposedly:
Lana has the first GD on April 15 (possible 10th episode or 11th?) - date with kids and other F5
Lana has 1on1 (SD) with Sam on April 17 (possible 11th or 12th episode) - dancing with the private concert
then media reports on April 29 that earlier in April she had her single-date (which could be the one above or another one - maybe the one parasailing)
and then the media reports on May 11 that on Wednesday they had another 1on1 (SD) -
in the water/boat
so Lana has another 1on1 with Sam on May 6th ... it could be the Last Chance Date (before FRC)
so the FRC could be in the first full week of May - somewhere around May 10.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:30 am

I think based on Sam recent interview on Kyle & Jackie O... Responding to Kyle saying Heather said that Sam has given her the head up...he responded it is not true and he has not spoken to Heather after filming indicates Heather is not F1. Snezana said that she has no contact with Sam after filming will also mean she is not F1. The fact that Sam admitted to seeing the current F1 would only mean that F1 is Lana... Lana's bf Instagram indicate Lana is F1. Just my humble observation.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:49 am

Sam has given her the head up...

What does this mean?

I thought sleuthing confirmed Heather and Sam were quite possibly having SHV's??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:57 am

^^ The problem GA is that Lana also lives in Sydney.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:16 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^ The problem GA is that Lana also lives in Sydney.  

Oh that's great! Makes sleuthing much more fun! Thanks iamreal, I didn't realize that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose