SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goaway - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Jerseynurse Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:32 pm

snewtsie wrote:I'm so happy to have Jerseynurse back to give more insider info.  Welcome back, Jerseynurse!!!

I'm sickened by Sean and this act he puts on (in my opinion).  I'm even more sickened the experts fell for it.  When the sexologist lady said, "the experiment did not fail you, you failed the experiment," I wanted to scream.  They all failed Davina.  They matched her with a sociopath (my opinion) and then each one only checked in ONCE during the entire 6 week period.  And now they act like they know Sean better than Davina does.  It's ludicrous.

:Thanktwo
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

goaway - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Jerseynurse Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:50 pm

Boomshakalaka wrote:
Jerseynurse wrote:
lexyterzo wrote:My two cents is why on earth would Sean sign up for a reality tv show that would match him with someone in the NY and surrounding areas knowing that he was under probation for a DUI with travel limitations and a suspended license during the probation? Just going on the honeymoon out of state violated his probation and I'm sure he was explained the travel restrictions from his probation officer. What mode of transportation did he plan to use to see the girl they paired him with and commute to and from work from wherever they lived together without him violating the suspended license and breaking the law?

A term of Sean's probation was that he had to stay within so many miles of his home and work. NYC was within that mileage. Colorado, obviously, was not. Knowing Sean, he has the attitude that he knows people and that there will never be repercussions. This is the same man that would wear a white lab coat around the hospital (doctors length, not scrub length) and when he would go out, tell people he was a doctor. (THIS IS A FACT, NOT MY OPINION) He has always felt that he was above the rules. I said from Day 1 that he was a good nurse. By this, I mean he is smart. But he was not a good employee. He had issues getting along with his co-workers and anyone who was in a position of authority.
And the ER is one of the MOST stressful places for a nurse to work. It is fast paced, you are faced with life and death situations, etc. If a nurse had as bad of anxiety that Sean has claimed that he has, he would NOT work in an ER. Admin would weed him out fast as a liability. My point is that his "anxiety" is a show that he puts on the deflect. I.e, I'm about to get caught in a lie- quick divert- panic attack. He did NOT present that anxiety in the several years that I worked with him.
He wears these dog tags and was having a conversation with a patient about his time in the military and overseas. (Sean was saying he was a veteran) The patient was a veteran. The charge nurse caught wind and Sean was reprimanded. In nursing, you have to be honest and ethical. He is neither one of these. If you tell one lie, there is a risk that you will lie again and again, etc.  It snowballs. This is a liability. Especially with that amount of malpractice suits that are served.

Case in point, he has a lot of issues and can't be trusted. Moving him to education is a way of removing that liability. It's a paperwork job.

**edited** Has he confronted you?  I'm going to guess no because he seems like a coward to me, but I imagine he has complained to others you two work with about you.  what is the feedback you have received from them?

Also, how has Sean taken all this?  I assume he thinks he "won" between him and Davina and is the victim in all this.  Has he said anything or indicated anything to that effect?

One last thing, did anyone who works with him (and knows him) try to contact Davina privately to let her in on all his shenanigans during the filming of the show?  I have wonder if she received any communication from anyone outside of the show about him during and after the filming that confirmed what she was experiencing herself.

Anyway, thanks for all the inside info.  You haven't told us anything that most of us already picked up on watching the show.  I am still baffled at how the "experts" couldn't pick up on it.

I am certain Sean knows I am posting on this board- especially now.   But I didn't give away my identity until I left. Hugesmile
I had another co-worker who had posted on here and Sean KNEW she posted as well. She gave away her identity when she confronted Sean. (She said she was going to and she is a rough around the edges NYC gal). She wasn't concerned because she was truthful and he was blatantly dishonest. ***edited*** Erverything that she and I both posted were facts. He never denied any of that. His exact words were "my personal life and this TV show should not be intertwined".  My co-worked told him that it was REALITY TV and it was ABOUT his personal life. When he signed up for it he was opening Pandora's Box. She said that if he was honest than they wouldn't even be having that discussion. He was just mad he got caught. She also said he is giving a lot of nurses a bad name and then lying about a promotion was disgusting.  She went to our Director first and asked if she was leaving because Sean had announced his promotion over the department. HR brought Sean in (I have no idea what was said and done- HR are the best when it comes to zipping their lips)
Sean went dead silent after that. In fact, I never saw him back at the hospital. (Could have just been that he was out promoting the show, etc. I really don't know)

He hasn't complained to anyone about me. I remain close with the staff as I had maintained great working relationships with all of them. And he has no reason to get in touch with me. Everything I posted was factual.

I don't know what Sean is up to and haven't heard anything since filming ended. He isn't in the ER anymore.
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:59 pm

so he is in charge of a department ?

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:09 pm

sherrie714 wrote:so he is in charge of a department ?

A one man department. Education.
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:20 pm

Thanks for this info.

I enjoyed watching Davina and Sean at the wedding, loved the lock/key...thought they were lovely together, thought he was nice looking...but soon began to question him. That anger scene at the hotel desk was the tip off to me...then the whiny, "anxiety" stuff...

Nurse's info is just ....owww....yikes. Davina was smart to say "adios" at the decision IMHO.
I think she has been mistreated by the "experts" especially the annoying "Dr L".
I hope she can just move on from this mess

stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:27 pm

I really liked Davina, and couldn't understand why so many women were against her. She was a very strong lady with intelligence, and with a good radar with in. I felt Dr. Logan was terrible to her, very unprofessional. I wish Davina would have asked, where their responsibility laid...

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by WatcheronWall Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:10 pm

BusyLizzie wrote:I really liked Davina, and couldn't understand why so many women were against her. She was a very strong lady with intelligence, and with a good radar with in. I felt Dr. Logan was terrible to her, very unprofessional. I wish Davina would have asked, where their responsibility laid...

PREACH! Frankly I am shocked to see how many people in general and women in particular are so ready to give the men or at least Ryan R and Sean a pass and simply eviscerate Davina and constantly chide Jacklyn to give Ryan "another chance".

:yes:  The previous is entirely the humble opinion of the writer :yes:
WatcheronWall
WatcheronWall

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:12 pm

^^^I agree about Dr. Logan. I posted somewhere yesterday about how Dr. Logan said, "The experiment didn't fail you, you failed the experiment" which she directed to Sean and Davina.

What a crock!! Their experiment failed before it even got off the ground because of the expert's failures with their test subjects (Sean).

Will be interesting to see if all four experts come back next season.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by justify14 Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:28 pm

I think if people see what Davina and her friend have done on social media is why I cannot support her. It has nothing to do with the show. I am a professional woman who had a guilty pleasure Married at First Sight.

Davina simply does not impress me. She may have gotten the bad edit as the villain, but she still seems unwilling to ever compromise. And that to me makes a BAD partner and most likely will be a person who only has her friend Chris is her life since they obviously feed each others egos.

I really am not in support of Sean, so much as I can see why he would not compromise for someone who does not compromise. His job is so much more stressful that hers...sorry, to those who think we should all band behind her as someone who was wronged I am just not in that camp.

justify14

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Some people saw Davina as a strong woman that knows what she wants. Some saw her as a diva unwilling to compromise. I see her somewhere in the middle. I believe she is very strong, confident, intelligent. However, she is also unwilling to compromise. That's the part that I wish she could have worked on. Jaclyn is also a very strong woman with a big personality, but she was willing to compromise on several issues. Davina has the "my way or the highway stance" and that's tough for most people to have to deal with, let alone in a marriage. I'm not even going to apply this to her marriage with Sean because that was over before it started. Going forward though, I really hope for her sake that she can take an objective step back and see that you can maintain your strength as a women and still compromise at times.

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion goaway - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by WatcheronWall Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:35 pm

justify14 wrote:I think if people see what Davina and her friend have done on social media is why I cannot support her. It has nothing to do with the show. I am a professional woman who had a guilty pleasure Married at First Sight.  

Davina simply does not impress me.  She may have gotten the bad edit as the villain, but she still seems unwilling to ever compromise.  And that to me makes a BAD partner and most likely will be a person who only has her friend Chris is her life since they obviously feed each others egos.

I really am not in support of Sean, so much as I can see why he would not compromise for someone who does not compromise.  His job is so much more stressful that hers...sorry,  to those who think we should all band behind her as someone who was wronged I am just not in that camp.

You are not the first to say she would not compromise. But for the life of me I do not know what she was supposed to compromise on! Sean was only there for 10 of the days, which I am guessing were the filing days. She said from the start that location was her deal breaker. So what else was there to compromise about? And how does one compromise with someone who is not actually there?

:yes:  The previous is entirely the humble opinion of the writer :yes:
WatcheronWall
WatcheronWall

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:51 pm

I can see why Davina is disappointed or even frustrated, but her bitterness just seems way out of proportion to me. What she had to go through is nothing compared to the other two women. She didn't even start falling in love, she didn't have sex, she didn't have to do any changes to her life (apart from getting married). She got to spend the experiment within a 10-minute radius from her previous and new apartments. She didn't even have to suffer Sean's company for more than a couple of weeks in total. Yet she's been acting the most bitter out of everyone. Yeah, I can see why she'd be frustrated thinking she was set up to fail from the beginning, but there's no guarantee with this show even if both spouses are 100% sincere and serious about it. There's still a big chance it just won't work out, so would she have rather fallen in love just to be dumped afterwards? I can only imagine how she'd be acting if that was the case.

Her friend Chris even claimed that she got the worst deal because she got so much hate due to Sean's "deceit", but they chose to participate in the mud-slinging themselves rather than letting strangers' opinions go in one ear and out the other. They could've waited until the end of the season and then said their peace, instead they kept taking part in all the ugliness on SM, thus egging on the those who are not fans. It's not like Sean didn't get his fair share of hate as well! I just find that really immature.

I also think all the hate towards Sean is misplaced. Whether or not he was sincere about anything (I'm still on the fence about that since I refuse to believe anonymous info without proof), it's the experts who should've figured that out, because that's what they're there for. I'm all for her calling out the experts for their crappy job this season, but going after Sean, who's kept things civil, makes her look like a difficult vindictive person IMO. He might not have taken this as seriously as he should've, but at least he didn't take advantage of her or lead her on like the other two losers.

Last edited by mindless on Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+42
nuts2uiam
Grahamg
bekind
albean99
cubequeen
stuckinsc
crazychicken
MenNeverChangeWomenDo
Herefornow
kimberlyg
Thomigirl