SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goaway - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:53 am

It still makes zero sense to me why for the duration of the experiment they couldn't have split the difference in terms of living location. It was only 6 weeks and it's not like Davina was already living in her new apartment anyway. That would have been a reasonable compromise. And then if it didn't work out she would have her apartment waiting for her back in Manhattan.

I just can't with either of these two. Both are annoying and the social media antics by Davina and her friends are so childish. She's 10 years older than me but acts 10 years younger. #GoAway

goaway - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 87b72b10 goaway - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 86669110 goaway - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

goaway - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by jlccaz Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:55 am

justify14 wrote:From Twitter...

If I don't get to sleep now, I'm going to be extra birchy tomorrow. Can't have an extra birchy Satan running around NYC. Goodnight

Davina needs to step away from the smartphone. First off, she is not coming across as light, entertaining, or funny.  She is coming across as the word the person tried to type. People typing on smartphones make absurd typos.  One time I was trying to let large group know by email that traffic was terrible on the way in to DC so I would be late joining the call.  Stupid Siri and trying to clean up the dictation, while driving.  The message that went out to this distinguished group (I've been in my career 25+ years) said that "rubella" was going to make me late.  I still laugh about that. Who cares, Davina, move on!   Stop tugging back on the rope, girl.  Just let go, and get busy with your next stage of life!  These people need PR managers if they are going to attempt to stay in the public eye now that their Warhol Fifteen Minutes are up.  Very poor "brand management"!
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:05 pm

If I don't get to sleep now, I'm going to be extra birchy tomorrow. Can't have an extra birchy Satan running around NYC. Goodnight

This is how this should have been posted. I didn't know if that was you talking or?

Davina Kullar ‏@davinakullar 10h10 hours ago
If I don't get to sleep now, I'm going to be extra birchy tomorrow. Can't have an extra birchy Satan running around NYC. Goodnight emoji

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerseynurse Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:07 pm

Boomshakalaka wrote:@jerseynurse - I'm curious if Sean ever talked about the vetting process?  Did he ever mention what he had to go through, did they do background checks, STD, etc?  

I want to know if the rumor is true that the women had a much more extensive process than the men.  I know the network put out a statement today about the process but I don't believe anything they have to say....or the experts.

I really don't know anything about that. I only know when he announced he was going to be on a TV show. He kind of blindsided us with it. So I have no idea how he even got there.
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Post by WatcheronWall Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:50 pm

jlccaz wrote:

Davina needs to step away from the smartphone. First off, she is not coming across as light, entertaining, or funny.  She is coming across as the word the person tried to type. People typing on smartphones make absurd typos.  One time I was trying to let large group know by email that traffic was terrible on the way in to DC so I would be late joining the call.  Stupid Siri and trying to clean up the dictation, while driving.  The message that went out to this distinguished group (I've been in my career 25+ years) said that "rubella" was going to make me late.  I still laugh about that. Who cares, Davina, move on!   Stop tugging back on the rope, girl.  Just let go, and get busy with your next stage of life!  These people need PR managers if they are going to attempt to stay in the public eye now that their Warhol Fifteen Minutes are up.  Very poor "brand management"!

While I agree it would be Better if she would stop answering I think we have to remember she has had hate, really nasty venomous hate, spewed at her for weeks now.  The show gave her the "villain edit" and she was probably shocked to see just how she was being portrayed.  NYC LAX said she was lovely and the crew liked her and said it was easy to work with her.  So far everything NYC LAX has said has been true, I am going to believe this as well.  If you go on her Facebook page and read it is a blood bath.  These women are amateurs and private people and they are overwhelmed.  Jacklyn is still getting people begging her to give Ryan another chance.  Even after she flat out said he does not want her. And she was lucky enough to get the "wife material - sweetheart edit" If they had decided to give her the "nasty sex addict edit" and they probably could have, she would be getting hate too.  I cannot say I would be less outspoken or hurt or overwhelmed than Davina.  Remember even seasoned celebrities make huge PR errors when they fire their handlers (for instance the Tom Cruise meltdowns) And none too few of them also say very stupid and regrettable things on Twitter. The difference is, they have PR firms on retainer to clean up the mess.  So how can we blame regular people for letting hurt and frustration and exhaustion for overwhelming their better judgement? Just MHO

Last edited by WatcheronWall on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

:yes:  The previous is entirely the humble opinion of the writer :yes:
WatcheronWall
WatcheronWall

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:02 pm

Yeah, fine, but it's June 19 and her time is up.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:10 pm

WatcheronWall wrote:
jlccaz wrote:

While I agree it would be Better if she would stop answering I think we have to remember she has had hate, really nasty venomous hate, spewed at her for weeks now.  The show gave her the "villain edit" and she was probably shocked to see just how she was being portrayed.  NYC LAX said she was lovely and the crew liked her and said it was easy to work with her.  So far everything NYC LAX has said has been true, I am going to believe this as well.  If you go on her Facebook page and read it is a blood bath.  These women are amateurs  and private people and they are overwhelmed.  Jacklyn is still getting people begging her to give Ryan another chance.  Even after she flat out said he does not want her. And she was lucky enough to get the "wife material - sweetheart edit" If they had decided to give her the "nasty sex addict edit" and they probably could have, she would be getting hate too.  I cannot say I would be less outspoken or hurt or overwhelmed than Davina.  Remember even seasoned celebrities make huge PR errors when they fire their handlers (for instance the Tom Cruise meltdowns) And none too few of them also say very stupid and regrettable things on Twitter. The difference is, they have PR firms on retainer to clean up the mess.  So how can we blame regular people for letting hurt and frustration and exhaustion for overwhelming their better judgement? Just MHO
Great Post ! :yes:

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by snewtsie Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:18 pm

I was one of the people who heavily criticized Davina for not compromising, because that's what I saw on TV - Sean having anxiety and Davina sticking to her guns and (seemingly) not having any empathy for what he was experiencing. And I was aware of Sean's alleged history, but all I saw was her being a rigid jerk and assumed it was an example of how she was in general (regardless of who she might have been matched with). Since then, I've completely reversed my opinion. IF Sean had been genuine, I feel certain she would have tried harder. She sniffed him out early on, and was trying to make the best of the situation - but I think he kept hitting her with deal breakers and then playing the victim to make himself look better. She was at her limit. It gave the editors rich material, because conflict always sells. I hate how she acted on social media, but I understand it. I think she handled herself superbly on the reunion show, and was proud of her for that.

snewtsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Quote_Me Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:32 pm

I am all for Davina and her sticking to her guns. I (think!) that I recall at one point her stating that after she fixed up her new apartment and held on to it for a couple of years, she'd be willing to explore other options location-wise. Also, that was her absolute deal breaker from the word go....and Sean was SO NOT right for her. Sean-on-paper was great until his true colors showed through.

While some of the SM stuff is a little much, it bothers me that (IMO), assertive women sometimes get pegged as a mega B (or Satan...haha). So not fair.

Quote_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:53 pm

After knowing him for a short period of time how was she to know that he was not genuine ? It takes time to see peoples true colors. Also im not sure of everything that lax has said. Most of has rang true but some has still not been said or proven.

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:01 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:justify14 -  Davina had just purchased a new apartment in Manhattan, and was having it renovated or fixed up before she was going to move in.  If the "experts" did not know this, or did not listen to what she was saying,it is their fault.  She did say clearly that she was NOT moving, and they should have never matched her up with Sean for that reason alone.  JMO.

She purchased a new apartment that was being renovated. So, in the 4 weeks that they lived together, they could have picked any apartment in Manhattan. She could have chosen one that was still in Manhattan but would significantly cut down his travel time. She did say she wouldn't move, but Sean said he would. That would not be a reason for the experts not to pair them. Him not wanting to move didn't come up until they had actually moved.

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion goaway - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:19 pm

I have changed my opinion a little bit of Davina too since learning some things about Sean and his motives, but I still believe there are things she needs to work on within herself before she is ever going to have a successful relationship.  The main difference I saw better Davina and Jaclyn when talking about a strong woman standing up for herself is that Davina would cut Sean off or talk over him, or shake her head, make faces, etc.  During the dinner where he was saying he was going to take the promotion she kept talking over him saying (I think this is what she said) "what's the point? what's the point? what's the point?" If it wasn't that, it was something to that effect.  I understand at that point she was just fed up, but she displayed that behavior at other points in time as well.  It's something she needs to work on.  On the flip side, even when Jaclyn knew Ryan was talking crap on the couch at the reunion, she let him talk.  She didn't try to jump in, interject, talk over him, or belittle him in anyway.  Yet she still spoke her mind using kind words and stood up for herself without looking like a jerk.  That's 2 strong women conducting themselves very differently.  Doesn't mean they both aren't strong and shouldn't stand up for themselves. But there is clearly a reason why more people have an easier time supporting Jaclyn than they do Davina.

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion goaway - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+42
nuts2uiam
Grahamg
bekind
albean99
cubequeen
stuckinsc
crazychicken
MenNeverChangeWomenDo
Herefornow
kimberlyg
Thomigirl