SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by BusyLizzie Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:12 pm

I honestly don't know about the stuff she said on sm. I'm just going on her being on the show, and the show only. Based on that, I don't understand the intense hatred. I never seen the other stuff, so I can't say if it would cause me to dislike her or not, but I'm sure it wouldn't cause me to hate her. She's just a regular person , to my knowledge she's never been on tv before, or been in this type of circumstance. I'm sure it must have gotten frustrating at times.

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:20 pm

IMO, I think the worst thing the experts did to Davina was give her someone like Sean. Sean was generally awful and sketchy and annoying, and I believe pretty much everything that's been said about him by his co-workers and others that know him.

That said, Davina has issues with relationships and has a lot of work that she needs to do. IMO, I think the better way for her to have handled social media -- and the entire show -- would have been to say, "Yes, I got matched with a crappy guy, but I realized there are things that I'm bad about in relationships, and moving forward I am going to work on those things to make my future relationships work."

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:24 pm

BusyLizzie wrote:I don't have an undying love for Davina, I just can't grasp the horrid names , and horrid things people are saying about, and to her. I prefer to see the good in people, and I pray I never turn into a nit picking person. For me, it isn't a good feeling. She hasn't done anything so severe to warrant such horrible posts from people.

I was not talking about you specifically.  I was talking about all of the people she's getting support from, whether it be here, other message boards or all the SM sites.  It was a general statement, as I assumed yours was.

IMO, when you put yourself on a reality TV show, and then put yourself on SM representing yourself and that role on that reality TV show, you have to know up front that you are going to have those who are not fans.  The internet is an anonymous place, and that gives even the most cowardly person courage to say whatever nastiness they want to.  Something tells me that not 1 of these 3 ladies is taking any of the name calling or negativity to heart.  

jlccaz wrote:How about "yeah I said I'd move but not for this chick."

In 25 years of litigation matters the main lesson learned for me is that there is significant truth on both sides. And some disputed and arguable stuff and points in the middle.

Also whatever went wrong in Colorado with these two at a root level was not aired IMO. It's not about a sleigh ride or the seven minutes we saw. IMO.

I agree with you on all points.

Thomigirl wrote:No one deserves to be called Satan...but the fact still remains that she has engaged in some ugly behavior on SM. If she can dish it out, then put on the big girl panties IMO

Of all the things she's been called in her life, I'm pretty sure she's not in the bathroom crying over "Satan" cantstopl And you are 100% correct IMO, if she's going to step into the ring, she needs to be ready for the fight.

kimberlyg wrote:IMO, I think the worst thing the experts did to Davina was give her someone like Sean. Sean was generally awful and sketchy and annoying, and I believe pretty much everything that's been said about him by his co-workers and others that know him.

That said, Davina has issues with relationships and has a lot of work that she needs to do. IMO, I think the better way for her to have handled social media -- and the entire show -- would have been to say, "Yes, I got matched with a crappy guy, but I realized there are things that I'm bad about in relationships, and moving forward I am going to work on those things to make my future relationships work."

This is what I have been trying to say about Davina all along.  I agree completely.

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:33 pm

Thanks, I wasn't sure, that's why I clarified . :cutesmile!:

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:34 pm

kimberlyg wrote:IMO, I think the worst thing the experts did to Davina was give her someone like Sean.  Sean was generally awful and sketchy and annoying, and I believe pretty much everything that's been said about him by his co-workers and others that know him.

That said, Davina has issues with relationships and has a lot of work that she needs to do.  IMO, I think the better way for her to have handled social media -- and the entire show -- would have been to say, "Yes, I got matched with a crappy guy, but I realized there are things that I'm bad about in relationships, and moving forward I am going to work on those things to make my future relationships work."
Completely agree ! Smiley

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by justify14 Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:12 pm

BusyLizzie wrote:I honestly don't know about the stuff she said on sm. I'm just going on her being on the show, and the show only. Based on that, I don't understand the intense hatred. I never seen the other stuff, so I can't say if it would cause me to dislike her or not, but I'm sure it wouldn't cause me to hate her. She's just a regular person , to my knowledge she's never been on tv before, or been in this type of circumstance. I'm sure it must have gotten frustrating at times.

I am not saying I hate her...or anyone, she is just immature and seems to be spending a lot of time re-tweeting things. I think she should spend less time getting accolades from strangers and flinging insults at the experts. She started the fight on social media with her friend Chris. I think Chris was the first one to start flinging insults at the experts. He also suggested that the women hire an attorney to sue the network. I think Davina also posted an unflattering picture of sean from new years that got me. She was complaining about him falling asleep on her for new years...he just completed a 12 hr shift, drove 2 hours to Manhattan to be with her, and he falls asleep...again it is her not really portraying him in a good light at every opportunity.

Davina Kullar ‏@davinakullar 2h2 hours ago

"To all my birches...hey!!! Have a birchy weekend and stay fierce! #birch #AutocorrectMovement… https://instagram.com/p/4ILO-XP0rT/
8 retweets 50 favorites"

Davina Kullar ‏@davinakullar 20h20 hours ago

"If I don't get to sleep now, I'm going to be extra birchy tomorrow. Can't have an extra birchy Satan running around NYC. Goodnight

justify14

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:36 am

Davina was set up by a show to be a villain when she is not even an actress.  She doesn't know how to take all of these insults being hurled at her by people who don't even know her.  That's just her way of dealing with it.  If you can't take it, don't dish it out.  People should not be posting insults to her.  It's incredible what people will believe.  Have you read some of the posts to her by people who don't even know her other than to see clips on a reality show?  Don't people realize that anybody can be made out to look good or bad depending on how the producers of the show want to portray a person?

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by pondering Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:55 am

The root of all mistakes was choosing Davina to go on this experiment. IMO, she was/is not ready for marriage.

pondering

Back to top Go down

Post by justify14 Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:08 am

pondering wrote:The root of all mistakes was choosing Davina to go on this experiment. IMO, she was/is not ready for marriage.

Pondering - I totally agree. I think Sean, Jaclyn, and Jessica were ready if the had the right partner. IMO their partners maybe were right for them in their assessments, but the were NOT ready for marriage!

Article also about issues...mentions Davina posts:

http://starcasm.net/archives/319272

Davina has also posted negatively on posts from season1 members sayig they are on they networks payroll. It also seems to me that they are happy.

I realize that Davina is once again feeling extreme hurt and she is lashing out. But perhaps her friend Chris can help her put her energies into something more positive. Maybe donate your time by volunteering somewhere.

Last edited by justify14 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

justify14

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:19 am

nan27 wrote:Davina was set up by a show to be a villain when she is not even an actress.  She doesn't know how to take all of these insults being hurled at her by people who don't even know her.  That's just her way of dealing with it.  If you can't take it, don't dish it out.  People should not be posting insults to her.  It's incredible what people will believe.  Have you read some of the posts to her by people who don't even know her other than to see clips on a reality show?  Don't people realize that anybody can be made out to look good or bad depending on how the producers of the show want to portray a person?

Davina has thrown her share of insults and has acted in a very immature and irresponsible way on SM. No one is editing that to make her look like a villain. That's all her doing. And I am one of those people that actually thinks that, although Davina has some things she needs to work on within herself (as we all do), she got the short end of the stick being set up with Sean. There are ways to justify some of her behaviors on the show and there are some things we can chalk up to editing, but what she has personally said and done since that time on SM is all on her, unless someone else is running her SM accounts. IMO the right thing to do if she really was 100% a victim of editing would be to issue a statement of sorts basically saying she was sorry that things went down the way they did but that she did the best she could given that Sean was not truthful or authentic in his desire to be married and then not speak of it again. Obviously that isn't what is happening. As long as she continues to throw out barbs and veiled accusations through SM, she will continue to receive the negative comments, and I believe she is well aware of that. She is not stupid and I'm pretty sure she knows how SM works.

I do not have any type of proof or confirmation of this at all, but a friend of mine yesterday (IRL) told me that she heard the girls were gunning for a spin-off featuring the 3 of them (Davina, Jess, Jaclyn) If that is true (which I am not saying it is) it would make sense why they continue to put themselves in these positions on SM. They need to stay relevant until something gets off the ground.

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by justify14 Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:49 am

[quote="TwinkleB13"]
nan27 wrote: I do not have any type of proof or confirmation of this at all, but a friend of mine yesterday (IRL) told me that she heard the girls were gunning for a spin-off featuring the 3 of them (Davina, Jess, Jaclyn) If that is true (which I am not saying it is) it would make sense why they continue to put themselves in these positions on SM. They need to stay relevant until something gets off the ground.

Well I can honestly say I would only be interested in Jaclyn. It really makes makes a joke out Davina even further if that is what she is looking for...so much for the "Professional Manhattanite" a career on reality TV. I am sure her mother would be proud.

justify14

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:00 am

TwinkleB13 wrote:
nan27 wrote:Davina was set up by a show to be a villain when she is not even an actress.  She doesn't know how to take all of these insults being hurled at her by people who don't even know her.  That's just her way of dealing with it.  If you can't take it, don't dish it out.  People should not be posting insults to her.  It's incredible what people will believe.  Have you read some of the posts to her by people who don't even know her other than to see clips on a reality show?  Don't people realize that anybody can be made out to look good or bad depending on how the producers of the show want to portray a person?

Davina has thrown her share of insults and has acted in a very immature and irresponsible way on SM.  No one is editing that to make her look like a villain.  That's all her doing.  And I am one of those people that actually thinks that, although Davina has some things she needs to work on within herself (as we all do), she got the short end of the stick being set up with Sean.  There are ways to justify some of her behaviors on the show and there are some things we can chalk up to editing, but what she has personally said and done since that time on SM is all on her, unless someone else is running her SM accounts.  IMO the right thing to do if she really was 100% a victim of editing would be to issue a statement of sorts basically saying she was sorry that things went down the way they did but that she did the best she could given that Sean was not truthful or authentic in his desire to be married and then not speak of it again.  Obviously that isn't what is happening.  As long as she continues to throw out barbs and veiled accusations through SM, she will continue to receive the negative comments, and I believe she is well aware of that.  She is not stupid and I'm pretty sure she knows how SM works.  

I do not have any type of proof or confirmation of this at all, but a friend of mine yesterday (IRL) told me that she heard the girls were gunning for a spin-off featuring the 3 of them (Davina, Jess, Jaclyn)  If that is true (which I am not saying it is) it would make sense why they continue to put themselves in these positions on SM.  They need to stay relevant until something gets off the ground.
That spin-off comment was made as a joke.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+42
nuts2uiam
Grahamg
bekind
albean99
cubequeen
stuckinsc
crazychicken
MenNeverChangeWomenDo
Herefornow
kimberlyg
Thomigirl