Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

Page 5 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:09 am

@IrishGal wrote:I am totally and completely confused. I finally read thru the whole thread and I don't see any hate at all. Yeah, maybe we Ben fans are a little disappointed that she didn't stop his proposal. Do you blame us? But that's all I see. No hate at all. Personally I am thrilled for her that she actually found love after what TPTB put her thru. I really don't know what the fuss is about?
Thanks Irishgal.........there is no hate from what I see, just some people saying that they are disappointed in how things ended up happening with the F2 guy being allowed to propose.......but you are right...........no hate whatsoever...... So I am having a hard time understanding the big deal here as well.

Yes, I too am happy that she's happy, just wish things would of been handled differently and that's all I was trying to say.......too bad it got blown out of proportion.......IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrbmom1 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:08 am

Jrbmom1

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:08 am

I think Ben will be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by rr on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:07 am

Thanks for the warm welcome. Even though I've turned into a casual viewer of this show and have absolutely no horse in this race at all I was dying to read the first post as I leave for vacation on Thursday and will miss everything next week. lol

Congrats to Ashley and JP!

rr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:07 am

Coastal wrote:
etherealfire wrote:
Coastal wrote:
@Gina wrote: Let's give everyone a break, please. TPTB sensing that Ben is naive, maybe told him to get down on his knee and propose as soon as he got to the podium and maybe they are the real evil ones and not Ashely. :D
Sorry, just giving my opinion as I thought that is what we do here........Don't like how it was done and too bad Ashley didn't do it as classy as Ali did with Chris. IMO

I guess I just thought as a person, you'd see the reality of the situation, being Ash seeing a guy get down on a knee that she has no intention of accepting the proposal from, she'd have enough respect for both guys to stop it no matter whether it is producer induced or not. It really just isn't something that as a person I thought she'd allow. Kinda shows some disrespect to both guys. I always thought that a guy proposing to someone that he loved to be a big deal for the guy, then to do it with someone that has no intention of accepting the proposal that's really hard for the guy to handle.....I can understand at the FRC, the F2 guy being upset.

Again, all I was trying to get across is that as a person who obviously has feelings for both guys, maybe she'd see the magnitude of what's happening and try to stop it before the F2 guy got too far. IMO.

The reality I see is that nobody is perfect, but I can tell that Ashley is a person who would never intentionally hurt anybody. That's enough for me but I can tell that people are going to react to this however they want to. I'm an idiot for sticking my finger in the outrage dyke coz it is clear it is gonna blow. Forgive me for that. Everybody should do whatever is gonna get them through the night.

Kumbaya ya'll!

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:06 am

I guess Ali, Jason and Deanna (did I read that right) being at the ATFR makes sense now - moral support.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:06 am

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:05 am

I am totally and completely confused. I finally read thru the whole thread and I don't see any hate at all. Yeah, maybe we Ben fans are a little disappointed that she didn't stop his proposal. Do you blame us? But that's all I see. No hate at all. Personally I am thrilled for her that she actually found love after what TPTB put her thru. I really don't know what the fuss is about?

IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:03 am

Happy pills... where are my d*** happy pills... :Spitoutdrink:

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:02 am

I have yours lalala
you have mine lalala
you have yours lalala
errr I have mine!!! LALALA

ETA: no need to edit... we know it is YOU! :detective

Last edited by Titou on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 am

wow I am already at 1021????

who would have thought????!!!

(tape on my shoulder)

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 am

@klarson79 wrote:
Coastal wrote:
@klarson79 wrote:Congrats Titou!!!

Can we give Ashley a break please???? We haven't even seen the episode!!! Ben is fine. Ashley is fine.
I guess I am waaaaaaaaaaaay wrong. I thought that this was a discussion board that we are able to post our opinions on the show. Guess the only opinions that are allowed to be posted are ones that are absolutely glowing in favor of Ash/JP.........shame that everyone else's posts/opinions don't seem to matter here...........Unbelievable.

And my opinion is that I wish people would give her a break until the episode actually airs and you can see what exactly happens before jumping the gun and putting a Scarlett A on her chest!!

Titou...are we starting at 10,000 or 1???! Smiley
That's fine, you have yours, I have mine.......doesn't mean either opinion is more right than the other.

Last edited by Coastal on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum