Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

Page 6 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:01 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
@GrahamGal wrote:Agghhhhhhhh were did my safe haven of the JP thread go!!!!!!!!! HELP! :cc5:

Ova here GG!

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f43-ashley-hebert-and-f1-general-discussion
He's with Ashley now, so they are together. awwww. :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:01 am

To make it clear, personally I have never indicated ANY hate towards Ashley or any of her guys. Just some disappointment in her actions regarding Ben. She should have been prepared for the possibility. That's all

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:00 am

NEW POSTERS: WELCOME!!

GO TO PAGE #1, POST #1

enjoy!

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:00 am

etherealfire wrote:
Coastal wrote:
@Gina wrote: Let's give everyone a break, please. TPTB sensing that Ben is naive, maybe told him to get down on his knee and propose as soon as he got to the podium and maybe they are the real evil ones and not Ashely. :D
Sorry, just giving my opinion as I thought that is what we do here........Don't like how it was done and too bad Ashley didn't do it as classy as Ali did with Chris. IMO

I guess I just thought as a person, you'd see the reality of the situation, being Ash seeing a guy get down on a knee that she has no intention of accepting the proposal from, she'd have enough respect for both guys to stop it no matter whether it is producer induced or not. It really just isn't something that as a person I thought she'd allow. Kinda shows some disrespect to both guys. I always thought that a guy proposing to someone that he loved to be a big deal for the guy, then to do it with someone that has no intention of accepting the proposal that's really hard for the guy to handle.....I can understand at the FRC, the F2 guy being upset.

Again, all I was trying to get across is that as a person who obviously has feelings for both guys, maybe she'd see the magnitude of what's happening and try to stop it before the F2 guy got too far. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:59 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Agghhhhhhhh were did my safe haven of the JP thread go!!!!!!!!! HELP! :cc5:

Ova here GG!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THANK YOU Carrie!!!!!!!!!!!!

GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:59 am

Titou wrote:
@Gina wrote:
Titou wrote:
@Gina wrote:3,4,5,6,7, 8,9. Sorry, I'm impatient like JP and can't wait.

cheater!! pfffffffff
Crap I left you 10. See you are always bitching about something and I can't make you happy. :P

Oh pfffff okay okay lets make a deal and count 10 20 30 then......... :slap:
okie dokie, I love the happy Titou so much more, just keep your earplugs, they work. :Flirty:

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Agghhhhhhhh were did my safe haven of the JP thread go!!!!!!!!! HELP! :cc5:

Ova here GG!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:57 am

Agghhhhhhhh were did my safe haven of the JP thread go!!!!!!!!! HELP! :cc5:

GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really need a breath of fresh air........

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:54 am

It doesn't really matter what Ashley did or didn't do, some people (not all) who wanted Ben to be F1 will hate her no matter what and look for reasons.

Ali let Chris go before the LCD and some people (not all) on Fort were very mad at her for the WAY she did it -- and what she did or didn't say or she didn't cry enough or whatever. (Perhaps they had access to the unedited footage and knew everything Ali really said during that conversation?) I guess they wanted Ali to basically tell Chris he was the best thing that had ever happened to her and fall to pieces on the floor because she couldn't believe what she was doing. They were upset she asked for a hug -- THE *****. ahem.

So even if Ash had managed to let Ben go at the Fantasy Date some people (not all) would be mad for the way she let him go, or they'd be mad she made him fly all the way to Fiji, or she didn't seem upset enough, or whatever.

Did I want Ben to propose? Nope. I didn't want Jason to propose either -- apparently he really did but they edited it out. There must be a reason both guys managed to get on their knee and two Bachelorettes let it happen. Producer manipulation? I think so, but I wasn't there. I'll form more of an opinion over what I think Ashley was thinking when I actually see the edited footage.

In Jason's case I think they wanted promo shots of both Jason and Jesse on bended knee so they could advertise a double proposal == ratings! I think Jason got over it very quickly, there was a super happy smiling Jason posing with Jesse and DeAnna backstage at the ATFR taping. Some fans (not all) take a lot longer to forgive than the people it actually happens to.

terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Titou wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:3,4,5,6,7, 8,9. Sorry, I'm impatient like JP and can't wait.

cheater!! pfffffffff
Crap I left you 10. See you are always bitching about something and I can't make you happy. :P

Oh pfffff okay okay lets make a deal and count 10 20 30 then......... :slap:

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Congrats Titou!!!

Can we give Ashley a break please???? We haven't even seen the episode!!! Ben is fine. Ashley is fine.
I guess I am waaaaaaaaaaaay wrong. I thought that this was a discussion board that we are able to post our opinions on the show. Guess the only opinions that are allowed to be posted are ones that are absolutely glowing in favor of Ash/JP.........shame that everyone else's posts/opinions don't seem to matter here...........Unbelievable.

And my opinion is that I wish people would give her a break until the episode actually airs and you can see what exactly happens before jumping the gun and putting a Scarlett A on her chest!!

Titou...are we starting at 10,000 or 1???! Smiley
Good Post word rock :goodjob: :alltens

GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1