SELECT CONTENT

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

Page 64 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 64 Empty Re: Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

Post by IrishGal Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:05 am

I am totally and completely confused. I finally read thru the whole thread and I don't see any hate at all. Yeah, maybe we Ben fans are a little disappointed that she didn't stop his proposal. Do you blame us? But that's all I see. No hate at all. Personally I am thrilled for her that she actually found love after what TPTB put her thru. I really don't know what the fuss is about?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 64 Empty Re: Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:06 am

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:06 am

I guess Ali, Jason and Deanna (did I read that right) being at the ATFR makes sense now - moral support.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:07 am

Coastal wrote:
etherealfire wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Gina wrote: Let's give everyone a break, please. TPTB sensing that Ben is naive, maybe told him to get down on his knee and propose as soon as he got to the podium and maybe they are the real evil ones and not Ashely. :D
Sorry, just giving my opinion as I thought that is what we do here........Don't like how it was done and too bad Ashley didn't do it as classy as Ali did with Chris. IMO

I guess I just thought as a person, you'd see the reality of the situation, being Ash seeing a guy get down on a knee that she has no intention of accepting the proposal from, she'd have enough respect for both guys to stop it no matter whether it is producer induced or not. It really just isn't something that as a person I thought she'd allow. Kinda shows some disrespect to both guys. I always thought that a guy proposing to someone that he loved to be a big deal for the guy, then to do it with someone that has no intention of accepting the proposal that's really hard for the guy to handle.....I can understand at the FRC, the F2 guy being upset.

Again, all I was trying to get across is that as a person who obviously has feelings for both guys, maybe she'd see the magnitude of what's happening and try to stop it before the F2 guy got too far. IMO.

The reality I see is that nobody is perfect, but I can tell that Ashley is a person who would never intentionally hurt anybody. That's enough for me but I can tell that people are going to react to this however they want to. I'm an idiot for sticking my finger in the outrage dyke coz it is clear it is gonna blow. Forgive me for that. Everybody should do whatever is gonna get them through the night.

Kumbaya ya'll! Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 64 4007783940 Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 64 1534679567

Back to top Go down

Post by rr Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:07 am

Thanks for the warm welcome. Even though I've turned into a casual viewer of this show and have absolutely no horse in this race at all I was dying to read the first post as I leave for vacation on Thursday and will miss everything next week. lol

Congrats to Ashley and JP!

rr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:08 am

I think Ben will be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrbmom1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:08 am

Jrbmom1

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:09 am

IrishGal wrote:I am totally and completely confused. I finally read thru the whole thread and I don't see any hate at all. Yeah, maybe we Ben fans are a little disappointed that she didn't stop his proposal. Do you blame us? But that's all I see. No hate at all. Personally I am thrilled for her that she actually found love after what TPTB put her thru. I really don't know what the fuss is about?
Thanks Irishgal.........there is no hate from what I see, just some people saying that they are disappointed in how things ended up happening with the F2 guy being allowed to propose.......but you are right...........no hate whatsoever...... So I am having a hard time understanding the big deal here as well.

Yes, I too am happy that she's happy, just wish things would of been handled differently and that's all I was trying to say.......too bad it got blown out of proportion.......IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:09 am

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 64 Lou-zerr

Last edited by Titou on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:10 am

DMBFan wrote:I guess Ali, Jason and Deanna (did I read that right) being at the ATFR makes sense now - moral support.

I think they showed up for the MTA actually, not the ATFR. It still makes sense, though. I'd wondered why they all would be there, especially DeAnna.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:10 am

Titou wrote:I have yours lalala
you have mine lalala
you have yours lalala
errr I have mine!!! LALALA

ETA: no need to edit... we know it is YOU! :detective
Warning "put your effing earplugs back in Titou or you may self destruct". affraid Mine are making me so happy tonight celebrate

Back to top Go down

Post by sillylilly Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:12 am

sad

sillylilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 68 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

+259
Dutchy23
realityfun
lakingshockey1
snuff_a_luff
yxljan