SELECT CONTENT

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

Page 66 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 66 Empty Re: Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:37 am

:dancingcupcake:

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 66 Empty Re: Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

Post by IrishGal Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:40 am

sjcaligurl wrote:
terabithia wrote:It doesn't really matter what Ashley did or didn't do, some people (not all) who wanted Ben to be F1 will hate her no matter what and look for reasons.

Ali let Chris go before the LCD and some people (not all) on Fort were very mad at her for the WAY she did it -- and what she did or didn't say or she didn't cry enough or whatever. (Perhaps they had access to the unedited footage and knew everything Ali really said during that conversation?) I guess they wanted Ali to basically tell Chris he was the best thing that had ever happened to her and fall to pieces on the floor because she couldn't believe what she was doing. They were upset she asked for a hug -- THE *****. ahem.

So even if Ash had managed to let Ben go at the Fantasy Date some people (not all) would be mad for the way she let him go, or they'd be mad she made him fly all the way to Fiji, or she didn't seem upset enough, or whatever.

Did I want Ben to propose? Nope. I didn't want Jason to propose either -- apparently he really did but they edited it out. There must be a reason both guys managed to get on their knee and two Bachelorettes let it happen. Producer manipulation? I think so, but I wasn't there. I'll form more of an opinion over what I think Ashley was thinking when I actually see the edited footage.

In Jason's case I think they wanted promo shots of both Jason and Jesse on bended knee so they could advertise a double proposal == ratings! I think Jason got over it very quickly, there was a super happy smiling Jason posing with Jesse and DeAnna backstage at the ATFR taping. Some fans (not all) take a lot longer to forgive than the people it actually happens to.

Did Ben not ask her to let him say something first? I'm sure she was already having a hard enough time trying to figure out what she was going to say to him but if he wanted to say some things to her first (and producers may have told him to take that approach) then dropped on one knee before she realized what he was doing, what was she going to do once he was already on the way down? I'm sure the proposal she wanted was a blur so I cannot imagine what kind of zone she was in trying to figure out how to maneuver rejecting someone she really did care about.

With Ali, I think that Frank was supposed to be her F2 and once he was gone, there was no need for a last chance date with Chris. He wouldn't have had a last chance in the first place. Ben at least was the only other guy she really connected with (and, really, how schizo would she have to be to have been that close to more than 2 guys by that time anyway?). I do think there was producer manipulation and I don't blame her at all. Ben went there to propose and there is always the chance that she could say no. I don't see what the big deal is other than people wanting to be bent out of shape for something or find yet another reason to rag on Ashley (as they've done with every other Bachelorette). The men are rarely subjected to this kind of scrutiny and there hasn't been a single, solitary F1 success story in the 15 seasons of The Bachelor. So, I think that The Bachelorettes deserve some credit. Given what Ashley went though, I think she DESERVED 2 proposals from really good guys. Ben gained almost as much as JP did from this process ... and that includes a bromance w/Constantine.

Who are you talking to? No one's arguing with you. We all get it.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:42 am

phylllie wrote:I registered with what I thought was my FORT username and I misspelled it. I thought I'd never be able to log in. I'm lame. :laughingoutlou

V funny, p! Btw, :welcome:

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:56 am

I'll admit that I am an equal opportunity nut case. I was a Chris L crazy fan girl and was one of those psychos ticked off at Ali for asking for a hug. I always feel like the lead doesn't say the right things to their F2 at the ATFR. And here I'm upset with Ash about letting Ben propose even though I'm as big a Jordash shipper as anyone. It's my crazy process, what can I say! I always get outraged for the F2 regardless of how I feel about the F1. At least I'm not a hypocrite? But then, soon, like five minutes fron now, I'll be over it and excited to see the happy couple.

I know it's just a cheesy TV show and I know there's more important stuff to worry about. And, I think everyone else does too. I'm so impressed with the literacy and intelligence of posters here; so much different than other places on the web. But I escape through this show, meaning I fall in love vicariously, hurt for those who hurt, celebrate for those who deserve to be celebrated, and get a little outraged at "injustice.". Then, I go back to my busy, stressful, but fulfilling life. I do wish everyone could be as perfect as Northernviewer, though. I usually agree with her picks and it would have saved me a lot of angst in the past.

Just the ramblings of a self-professed Bachelor crazy lady!

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:59 am

kdubs_ca wrote:I'll admit that I am an equal opportunity nut case. I was a Chris L crazy fan girl and was one of those psychos ticked off at Ali for asking for a hug. I always feel like the lead doesn't say the right things to their F2 at the ATFR. And here I'm upset with Ash about letting Ben propose even though I'm as big a Jordash shipper as anyone. It's my crazy process, what can I say! I always get outraged for the F2 regardless of how I feel about the F1. At least I'm not a hypocrite? But then, soon, like five minutes fron now, I'll be over it and excited to see the happy couple.

I know it's just a cheesy TV show and I know there's more important stuff to worry about. And, I think everyone else does too. I'm so impressed with the literacy and intelligence of posters here; so much different than other places on the web. But I escape through this show, meaning I fall in love vicariously, hurt for those who hurt, celebrate for those who deserve to be celebrated, and get a little outraged at "injustice.". Then, I go back to my busy, stressful, but fulfilling life. I do wish everyone could be as perfect as Northernviewer, though. I usually agree with her picks and it would have saved me a lot of angst in the past.

rofl well the rantings of a crazy lady made me laugh lolpanda
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:03 am

kdubs_ca wrote:I'll admit that I am an equal opportunity nut case. I was a Chris L crazy fan girl and was one of those psychos ticked off at Ali for asking for a hug. I always feel like the lead doesn't say the right things to their F2 at the ATFR. And here I'm upset with Ash about letting Ben propose even though I'm as big a Jordash shipper as anyone. It's my crazy process, what can I say! I always get outraged for the F2 regardless of how I feel about the F1. At least I'm not a hypocrite? But then, soon, like five minutes fron now, I'll be over it and excited to see the happy couple.

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 66 2711063196 Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1 - Page 66 1003998638 Thank you. You are so right. It's so hard not to get wrapped up in it and so easy to let it get under our collective skins more than it should. But this place that Love_Me and San have created really is so awesome and so worth preserving. I try to remember that (and sometimes fail) when I get itchy fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:05 am

Post?

Back to top Go down

Post by yxljan Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:17 am

My god!!! A little suspense reading things people posted but not able to see the first post

yxljan

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:19 am

Chacharo wrote:
Haha! This reminds me of those goofy emails everyone gets that say if you send it to 10 people, something really cool will happen on your screen! giggling

Wait to see what happens after your 100th post! :Nod: :awesome: Smiley

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:20 am

yxljan wrote:My god!!! A little suspense reading things people posted but not able to see the first post
Welcome. You should be able now that you posted.

Click on this link to Page 1 for the complete spoilers:
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t304-finale-and-after-the-final-rose-spoilers-bachelorette-7-discussion

Back to top Go down

Post by snuff_a_luff Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:29 am

snuff_a_luff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:31 am

ok--I'm posting. Anxious to hear the news.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale and After the Final Rose Spoilers - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #1

+259
Dutchy23
realityfun
lakingshockey1
snuff_a_luff
yxljan