SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Refreshing--that it will finally be over and we can look forward to BIP.  Marcus and Lacey getting married after being on this franchise twice--that is refreshing.

To the point Kasha, so agree with you. It is NOT "Refreshing" for me when K tells one guy he is "IT" spending 6-7 hours on his bed then sleeps with "Other" guy next date then feels so guilty about their passion she has to do it again since he is afterall her backup plan just to be sure he proposes so she can turn him down and then she can have her happy ending with "It". This is certainly a twisted reality for both "It" and "Other". I hope she finds her happiness but at this point I am waiting for the other shoe to drop and don't believe any of it.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:42 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:
hdman wrote:This whole show is a mess not just Kaitlyn

...and, as I've noted before, most of us are still watching!!!  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 3806527698

Haha great point!  No secret I am a supporter of Kaitlyn--love her!  Don't always agree with her decisions but I do find her "refreshing!"  Jmo

I was so happy when she spoiled her show and to find out she really did pick someone.  (Take that RS!)  I hope Shawn and kaitlyn have what it takes in the real world.  TWT, but the odds are against them.  Looking forward to watching how they "got there."  ;)

Always like a good love story and happy to hear Marcus and Lacy will be shown pre-BIP with a wedding special.  I did "hear" that it left a bad taste in Des and Chris's mouth.  Doubt we will ever hear that from them though.  They are too good for that.  All imo---But, I do understand why they would feel that way.  sad
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:07 pm

^really ticks me off. They put Dez through the wringer.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:28 pm

I think if Shawn was told he was the one, that should make him more secure and he should care less that Jared got the GDR, knowing he had this thing in the bag. The fact that he was told he was the one and to him that meant that he should get all the roses and all the attention from there on out is all about his ego more than anything and is why I think there are red flags with his personality. He was not going to be denied!
Looking forward to him redeeming himself soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:33 pm

^^ IMO it is being told he was the one and then her actions do not back her words is what had him questioning everything.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:37 pm

Shawn seemed fine with Jared getting to drive with Kaitlyn so think being upset by the GDR was caused by a combination of things including drinking IMO.

We really can't say what Kaitlyn was talking about being refreshing. The last couple of shows are going to be a different format so I'm going to be interested to see how it shakes out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:49 pm

I do think that there is going to major drama going down in the last two episodes, which is why it seems like they don't even have a LCD and there will be two episodes on just Nick vs. Shawn. I could see something like Shawn leaving and coming back or Kaitlyn finally seeing Nick's "true colors", which would be refreshing.

I do think that Shawn was probably not pissed about Jared and Chris getting 1-on-1s because Kaitlyn basically told him again that he was the one on-camera. She said "when we get to final two...if you're there...we just have to get through this to be together". I think Shawn knows that the other guy is going to be Nick, not Jared or Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Absolutely agree, GA. Kaitlyn is The Bachelorette but I feel that Shawn continuing to press about the "I am the one" put undue pressure on her. She chose to say it but he chose to keep harping on it.

If Kaitlyn really thought she never did anything wrong or needing of forgiveness from Shawn, she never would be thinking it is refreshing he gave forgiveness/proposed to her despite this.

I actually find the whole thing very sad and the opposite of #TeamWomen.

Feels like such a non-2015 "I own my body type of thing" to consider it "refreshing" that a man forgives the woman for not being only with him when she is the lead on a polygamous show.

jmo

It's true. This type of 'teamwomen' mentality is sooo annoying. If the situation is reversed, say a The Bachelor promised a woman she's the one, giving her a quickie, while someone is in the shower and days after proceeds to have sex with that woman's nemesis, women will be up in arms and will probably stone the bachelor lead to death... but since Kaitlyn is a woman, she can do whatever she wants cause its her show and don't dare sl*t shame. OTOH, Juan Pablo was ridiculed cause he didn't think Andi needed to be treated like the princess that she is after she voluntarily slept with him. Kaitlyn's concept of 'refreshing' is "I'm being excused for my bad behavior cause I'm a woman". It's not even about love cause these two knuckleheads just needed a gig to be in cause their unemployed and their job right now is to be together so they can have another reality show. Refreshing my a*s

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:31 pm

JMO, but I think it's pretty naive to think that Kaitlyn is the first Bachelor/ette to tell one person she loves them and will pick them, then goes has sex with someone else. I only know of Ben, Ashley, and Emily doing it, but I would be shocked if the majority of them haven't done it.  

Also, it's pretty important to note that no matter what Kaitlyn and Shawn think, they were NOT in love when Kaitlyn had sex with Nick! They had one 1-on-1 and about 20-30 minutes at every group date and cocktail party. That's like, 24 hours, maybe? Not love, just lust.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:37 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I do think that there is going to major drama going down in the last two episodes, which is why it seems like they don't even have a LCD and there will be two episodes on just Nick vs. Shawn. I could see something like Shawn leaving and coming back or Kaitlyn finally seeing Nick's "true colors", which would be refreshing.

I do think that Shawn was probably not pissed about Jared and Chris getting 1-on-1s because Kaitlyn basically told him again that he was the one on-camera. She said "when we get to final two...if you're there...we just have to get through this to be together". I think Shawn knows that the other guy is going to be Nick, not Jared or Chris.

I'm not sure what is meant by Nick's true colours considering Kaitlyn is the one who invited him back to her room. If she was "in love" with Shawn, or knew that he was going to be the one, she shouldn't have invited Nick up to her room. Having said that, it takes two to tango. JMHO I like Shawn but Nick seems to be getting blamed for the pre FS sex which wouldn't have happened without the invite IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I do think that there is going to major drama going down in the last two episodes, which is why it seems like they don't even have a LCD and there will be two episodes on just Nick vs. Shawn. I could see something like Shawn leaving and coming back or Kaitlyn finally seeing Nick's "true colors", which would be refreshing.

I'm not sure what is meant by Nick's true colours considering Kaitlyn is the one who invited him back to her room. If she was "in love" with Shawn, or knew that he was going to be the one, she shouldn't have invited Nick up to her room. Having said that, it takes two to tango. JMHO I like Shawn but Nick seems to be getting blamed for the pre FS sex which wouldn't have happened without the invite IMHO.

Oh, I'm absolutely not blaming Nick! I'm a Nick Chick (although I try to be impartial). I just wonder if that's the edit that they will try to sell to us, like they did with Ben/Court and Jake/Vienna with Shawn and Kaitlyn's family warning her about Nick, and she finally realizes "Shawn was right about Nick! He doesn't love me - he just loves fame and attention!" I obviously don't think that's true, and from what I see, it seems like Nick truly fell for Kaitlyn before filming even started. I could just seem them going that route, especially since in that scene we saw of Kaitlyn/Nick at the cocktail party, she kind of tested him by going "some guys have been telling me that you talked to them", when obviously, no one approached her about the sex.

I do think that the other option is more likely - Shawn leaving and coming back. I think that Kaitlyn/Nick were on good terms until filming was over.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 pm

This thread is almost at the end of it's life. I think we'll continue on in the July 6th epi thread since the conversation consists of both epi's.

This thread is locked. I'll leave it here until the next epi airs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 7 Jun 29th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
LenaActually
elyn
sbolduc
CarrieA
charriotoffire
Brill
Amethyst
northernviewer
nannymargie
Iowa_hawk_fan
leselihau