Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 4 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by metalgirl on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:50 pm

Kashathediva,

If that post was directed at me, then please note that I never referenced Reality Steve. I simply base my opinion on Kaitlyn's own words from last season and her behavior from this season. Combined, they indicate to me that there is a high probability that she slept with Ben. Of course, I could be completely wrong.

If that post was not directed at me, then I absolutely do agree that only the 2 bodies involved know precisely what happened. Nobody else.
avatar
metalgirl

Female Posts : 971
Join date : 2014-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:54 pm

It is referenced to the discussion regarding RS period. 
It's not something he can claim as my post said unless a) he was present during each act and was able to observe it b) Kaitlin told RS regarding what went on for each FS c) each of the men involved told RS regarding what went on for their FS.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 33220
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:59 pm

I can see Ben H being the one to say no to sex. He seems to have a bit of a higher moral standard then some of the others. If he does I say good for him.
avatar
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10805
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 47
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mindless on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Unless things heat up considerably between Kaitlyn and Ben in the next episode, I'll suspect they spent their time in the FS just talking and making out. She may find him cute, but I don't think she's anywhere near as into him as she is into Nick and Shawn. If she's already feeling guilt over sleeping with someone other than Shawn, then I can't imagine her bringing a third guy into the mix. But who knows, maybe she just likes sampling.
avatar
mindless

Posts : 7107
Join date : 2014-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by bilolo on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:25 pm

Oh i don't know how i feel after reading that he's a top contender now, i don't want him to be screwed like Kaitlyn.
He's a great guy and i hope if he's the lead, his season will be a calm and romantic one where he'll find his match.


Last edited by bilolo on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by 1Otono on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:47 pm

@bilolo wrote:Oh i don't know how i feel after reading that he's a top contender now, i don't want him to be screwed like Kaitlyn.
He'sa great guy and i hope if he's the lead, his season will be a calm and romantic one where he'll find his match.

I agree. I selfishly hope he's not the next lead, but if he is, i hope he finds a quality girl. I don't trust the show to cast good Christian mates though. And if he is the quality guy that he seems to be, I don't think he would've slept with Kaitlyn.

I'm so in love that I wouldn't mind watching an entire season of him though!!

1Otono

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:42 am

@AllAboutLove wrote:
@Luvstruck wrote:
@metalgirl wrote:Didn't Ben get a FS date with Kaitlyn?

According to RS he said yes and all F3 had intimate relations.
So tired of hearing RS knows who slept with who. Getting spoilers about something that is shown (like Nick for example) is one thing but really, he doesn't *know* this stuff. RS has already said he uses his guy intuition to figure this out. Just because RS would sleep with anyone doesn't mean all the guys do.

In his Spreecast tonight, he said "pretty sure" to that question, so I think that proves that he's just guessing, whereas with Nick pre-FS sex he was just like "trust me, I know". He's been wrong before (said that Brad slept with Chantal, although Brad said he only slept with one girl; said that Des slept with Chris, although she said she didn't get physical with anyone on the show), so I think he just guesses. I personally think that Ben knew that it was just a friendship between the two and Kaitlyn would have been too worried about pissing off Shawn further.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc on Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:11 am

chasingpavements wrote:
@AllAboutLove wrote:
@Luvstruck wrote:

According to RS he said yes and all F3 had intimate relations.
So tired of hearing RS knows who slept with who. Getting spoilers about something that is shown (like Nick for example) is one thing but really, he doesn't *know* this stuff. RS has already said he uses his guy intuition to figure this out. Just because RS would sleep with anyone doesn't mean all the guys do.

In his Spreecast tonight, he said "pretty sure" to that question, so I think that proves that he's just guessing, whereas with Nick pre-FS sex he was just like "trust me, I know". He's been wrong before (said that Brad slept with Chantal, although Brad said he only slept with one girl; said that Des slept with Chris, although she said she didn't get physical with anyone on the show), so I think he just guesses. I personally think that Ben knew that it was just a friendship between the two and Kaitlyn would have been too worried about pissing off Shawn further.

I don't think RS can imagine a man going to the FS and not having sex and since Kaitlyn seems open to almost anything (before Shawn) he assumed. Of course he forgets that when you assume you make an a** out of you and me. In his case, mostly him. Hugesmile
avatar
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10805
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 47
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Lucas15 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:21 am

chasingpavements wrote:In his Spreecast tonight, he said "pretty sure" to that question, so I think that proves that he's just guessing, whereas with Nick pre-FS sex he was just like "trust me, I know". He's been wrong before (said that Brad slept with Chantal, although Brad said he only slept with one girl; said that Des slept with Chris, although she said she didn't get physical with anyone on the show), so I think he just guesses. I personally think that Ben knew that it was just a friendship between the two and Kaitlyn would have been too worried about pissing off Shawn further.

Very astute. The first "real spoiler" that RS got was on Jason's season and he got some basic information that was accurate as far as it went - that Jason and Melissa had broken up and that Jason was with Molly. But he took that much and then guessed wildly about why and a lot of other things and his guesses were mostly all wrong. RS problem is he thinks he knows it all when he really only knows some. He needs to learn when and how to inject the phrase "IMO" we use here when we speculate; he was though right about sex guy all along - it was Nick.

That said, IMO you are right on when you opine that Ben knew it was just a friendship and was likely not all that surprised nor disappointed to be sent home even at F3.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2356
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:38 am

@Lucas15 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:In his Spreecast tonight, he said "pretty sure" to that question, so I think that proves that he's just guessing, whereas with Nick pre-FS sex he was just like "trust me, I know". He's been wrong before (said that Brad slept with Chantal, although Brad said he only slept with one girl; said that Des slept with Chris, although she said she didn't get physical with anyone on the show), so I think he just guesses. I personally think that Ben knew that it was just a friendship between the two and Kaitlyn would have been too worried about pissing off Shawn further.

Very astute. The first "real spoiler" that RS got was on Jason's season and he got some basic information that was accurate as far as it went - that Jason and Melissa had broken up and that Jason was with Molly. But he took that much and then guessed wildly about why and a lot of other things and his guesses were mostly all wrong. RS problem is he thinks he knows it all when he really only knows some. He needs to learn when and how to inject the phrase "IMO" we use here when we speculate; he was though right about sex guy all along - it was Nick.

That said, IMO you are right on when you opine that Ben knew it was just a friendship and was likely not all that surprised nor disappointed to be sent home even at F3.

And RS's inside knowledge on Jason's season was pretty common knowledge around DFW from what I have been told. Melissa did not hide very well that she was back with Ty almost immediately, so his big claim to fame was something he shared nationally, but locally was no surprise at all.

I think he gets good info a lot, because friends and family spoil to him now, but I do think that TPTB messes with him sometimes for fun. I think they tried with Ali, Brad, Emily, Des and now Kaitlyn. He managed to correct Ali and Brad before the end and he was very late in finally naming Jef Emily's F1, he even had Sean as F2 instead of Arie. Des he got totally spoiled and I think he became a little more hesitant, but I think the plane video and then getting CS right made him over confident again so he was ripe to be foiled again. Without the snapchat, he would still be proclaiming to the world that Kaitlyn picked no one and even if she was with someone at AFTR it was because she went back and asked for another chance. He actually had said that before Kaitlyn spoiled, so I give him no credit for this season at all. He got sex guy right, but I don't trust him for anything else. If he is right I will give him credit, but I think he has made a lot of guesses and assumptions this season.

Of course, I dislike how he treats people so anytime that RS is wrong it makes me happy.
avatar
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10805
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 47
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:03 am

IMO, I don't think Ben slept with Kaitlyn because the sexual chemistry between them is missing. Ben didn't seem that interested in Kailtyn physically on their 1on1. He likes her and that is what he said to her but that is it.

So in addition to lacking sexual chemistry I don't see real deep emotional feelings for Kailtyn from Ben either and for all we know Ben may have wanted to leave. This has happened on other seasons but I could see Ben not wanting to be a part of craziness. It doesn't seem like his style at all.

I also think Ben knew this was between Shawn and Nick. Those guys had to have known. Especially with S & N getting the off-camera time. The only two guys that I think would be blindsided because they deluded themselves are Jared (who seems like he has genuine feelings for K) and Dr C (he just seems like he is the bubble).
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 27239
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by BlackHalo on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:46 pm

I agree. I don't see Ben being attached to Kaitlyn or falling in love with her at this point. I was actually very refreshed he simply told Kaitlyn her "liked her". Not "falling in love" after one date. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 2953
Join date : 2015-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum