SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 41 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBenley - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by california90 Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:13 am

BlackHalo wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Why are people picking on Tenley for having a crush on Ben H, when half of Bachelor Nation also has a crush on him... including me.  
There's nothing wrong with her crushing on him. I just think it's a little weird to be expressing such interest in him and saying she doesn't want him to be TB to her entire SM following. It would be different if the interest was mutual (perhaps it is) but I think he wants to be TB and is not interested in any alumni right now. It just feel a little desperate on her part IMO.

I don't particularly think it is desperate on her part. I could post to my SM "I dont want Ben to the next bachelor!" but because I'm not Tenley, I wouldn't be called desperate. Bach Nation has put it out there that they like Ben and want him for themselves too because who wouldn't? He's a great catch and these comments probably just mean just or kind of tongue in cheek/playful tone.

california90

Back to top Go down

TeamBenley - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:45 am

stuckinsc wrote:And if he is not interested then you just look really silly with all the gushing.  She claims she would not go back on the bachelor, but if he is picked I bet TPTB try really hard to get her to change her mind.  Seriously, she has done three already, why not four? cantstopl

When did she claim that? She favorited these two tweets 6 days ago. It reminded me of Nick favoriting tweets about him and Kaitlyn before he went on her season. Now there's still a lot of time before the Bach films but I think her SM is something to keep an eye on just in case.

.J. Pargee ‏@cjpargee Jul 20
@jamienotis I don't know, but what I DO know is that I think @TenleyMolzahn should go on his season. They'd be perfect together.#teambenley
C.J. Pargee ‏@cjpargee Jul 20
Excited to watch the #MenTellAll tonight just to see @benhiggi. If he's the next Bachelor, @TenleyMolzahn HAS to go on his season. PLEASE.

If Ben starts giving out secret messages on whatever show he's announced on, we'll know what's going on. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:02 am

^^Deja Vu??
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:31 am

Tenley just posted about block parties and s'mores just like Ben, are they together? Here
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:43 am

algold29 wrote:Tenley just posted about block parties and s'mores just like Ben, are they together?  Here

Tenley posted that pic on her IG too and JJ left this comment on it:

jjhlane21 Love that picture! #Benley *wink emoji*
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:48 am

This all feels very one sided right now. I haven't seen anything from Ben that suggests anything other than friendship. And while I do like Tenley, I don't see this being a good match for either of them.

TeamBenley - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 41 87b72b10 TeamBenley - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 41 86669110 TeamBenley - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:26 am

Oh gosh, I don't like Ben spending so much time with her. This isn't a good sign

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:37 am

I definitely think TPTB will try and get her on if he is the Bach. And wouldn't surprise me at all if she agreed to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:39 am

I definitely think her end goal at this point is to get him to pick her NOW so that he doesn't become the bachelor and she doesn't have to go on the show again. She's thinking big laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:51 am

I think they're just friends. She's only in Denver to visit with family. Once she's gone, I bet this will fade away. But there's no denying she has a huge crush on him.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:19 pm

Are they definitely announcing the next Bach tomorrow, or is that just speculation?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:36 pm

AmyB wrote:I definitely think TPTB will try and get her on if he is the Bach. And wouldn't surprise me at all if she agreed to it.

They are probably drawing up the storyboard right now!! rofl
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman