SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 46 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:34 pm

Ben H was certainly used a lot last night by both Shawn and Kailtyn... it came across desperate and honestly, I am not impressed with Ben H if he is so willing to be plugged. He just turned 26 and has tons of women after him. He doesn't need this show. Kaitlyn and Shawn can match him up with one of their friends (Becca, etc) if they really love him. Otherwise it is only about fame with them all, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

BachelorFamily - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:36 pm

BlackHalo wrote:She could have other friends in Denver or even been with JJ. And Ben not being The Bachelor isn't the worst thing in the world. If Nick wants it, let TPBT use him for a third time.

I agree on this. I think Ben would be fine and genuine about it but he's very one-note and measured in his talking and emotions. He'd be a hard one to get any reactions out of for TPTB. But please no Nick. Seriously, I don't even dislike the guy but just no on any more Nick on my tv ever. We've seen him fall in love twice in 2 summers. I do not need to see that again. That would be a terrible mistake IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:39 pm

to me it seems like a mutual plug. Shawn shows that he can be friends with "competitors," Kaitlyn can show that it wasn't JUST Nick that she was feeling some "love" for, and Ben gets the plug to be the next Bachelor. Of course all this is moot if he ends up with Tenley

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:42 pm

I doubt Nick being the bachelor will yield everlasting love for him, he will be ratings gold but we all know how the brains of tptb work,  whatever it was that drew sympathy to you will be used against you when you are lead. I hope for his sake and especially his family's sake that he runs from this show .nobody that works on the show cares about him one bit, if Fleiss gloating about the ratings last night was any indication.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Ben H was certainly used a lot last night by both Shawn and Kailtyn... it came across desperate and honestly, I am not impressed with Ben H if he is so willing to be plugged. He just turned 26 and has tons of women after him. He doesn't need this show. Kaitlyn and Shawn can match him up with one of their friends (Becca, etc) if they really love him. Otherwise it is only about fame with them all, imo.
I dont understand this. Shawn and Kaitlyn "plugged" Ben because they were asked who they thought she be the next Bachelor. It's not like they just randomly brought it up. And even when Shawn was mentioning Ben it was in reference to them being best friends. Soo..

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Ben H was certainly used a lot last night by both Shawn and Kailtyn... it came across desperate and honestly, I am not impressed with Ben H if he is so willing to be plugged. He just turned 26 and has tons of women after him. He doesn't need this show. Kaitlyn and Shawn can match him up with one of their friends (Becca, etc) if they really love him. Otherwise it is only about fame with them all, imo.
I don't think that is any thing more than Shawn giving a shout-out to his best friend which has obviously rubbed off on Kaitlyn. We don't know if Ben has asked them to do that or is even okay with it.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:05 pm

relaxing wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:She could have other friends in Denver or even been with JJ. And Ben not being The Bachelor isn't the worst thing in the world. If Nick wants it, let TPBT use him for a third time.

I agree on this.  I think Ben would be fine and genuine about it but he's very one-note and measured in his talking and emotions.  He'd be a hard one to get any reactions out of for TPTB.  But please no Nick.  Seriously, I don't even dislike the guy but just no on any more Nick on my tv ever.   We've seen him fall in love twice in 2 summers.  I do not need to see that again.  That would be a terrible mistake IMO.
I think we've already discussed that if Ben were truly into someone/the process he would let his true emotions out. Ben H and Ben Z kind of are in the same predicament (so there's no difference, for all the people believing one would do better than the other.) Ben H discussed being rejected by his ex and being worried about being unlovable and how it's hard for him to discuss. Ben Z discussed his whole mom passing story (which was his main storyline, actually, his only storyline on the show) and how he hasn't cried in 11 years and it's hard for him to open up as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:07 pm

loveactually9 wrote:to me it seems like a mutual plug. Shawn shows that he can be friends with "competitors," Kaitlyn can show that it wasn't JUST Nick that she was feeling some "love" for, and Ben gets the plug to be the next Bachelor. Of course all this is moot if he ends up with Tenley
I think this is partly true, but, Kaitlyn and Shawn genuinely do like Ben. Kaitlyn has been singing Bens praises from the very beginning and has always said he should be the Bachelor and how he's an all around perect guy. And obviously, Shawn and Ben have both said they're best friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:10 pm

Why do people seriously think Ben is gonna end up with Tenley short term or long term..? Because she has this huge crush that she wont shut up about? Or because they've hung out a few times? We have no evidence of anything other than those two things. Lets not jump the gun yet. It's all speculation. We have no details of anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:40 pm

eversotrue wrote:
I dont understand this. Shawn and Kaitlyn "plugged" Ben because they were asked who they thought she be the next Bachelor. It's not like they just randomly brought it up. And even when Shawn was mentioning Ben it was in reference to them being best friends. Soo..

Not any different than Andi and Josh saying Chris S when asked who should be the next bachelor. Kaitlyn thinks Ben is a great guy and He is friends with Shawn so I don't see anything wrong with bringing up his name for the next bachelor.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:03 pm

eversotrue wrote:Why do people seriously think Ben is gonna end up with Tenley short term or long term..? Because she has this huge crush that she wont shut up about? Or because they've hung out a few times? We have no evidence of anything other than those two things. Lets not jump the gun yet. It's all speculation. We have no details of anything.

E! is reporting it too, so it does seem like more than speculation. Having said that, just because they are hanging out (I think that's what the kids call it these days) doesn't mean he's not going to be the Bachelor. Sean made out with Jenna, Ben hooked up with JLH, and Kaitlyn made out with Zach - all only a few weeks or months before going off to filming. We have no reason to believe it's more than a casual hook-up, but we also don't really have a reason to believe that it can't be a real thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:22 pm

Ugh, I'm torn. On one hand, I really want to see Ben H. as the Bachelor. On the other hand, he and Tenley seem like they could be all sorts of adorable.

So, I'm guess I'm the only one who's all for Tenley pulling a "Nick"? laugh out loud

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman