SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 49 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamshawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:00 pm

Speaking of Ben Z, the man was def gunning for something. Or shall I say is still gunning for something. Every pic his posts is hash tagged with #teambenz laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

teamshawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:06 pm

eversotrue wrote:Just to say: I'm never trying to toss anyones opinion. I'm just trying to be sympathetic here. I dont believe in facts without proof (for the most part.)
I'm not trying to toss anyone's opinions either. I just feel like with the cards he was dealt and the bachelorette that he had, what else was he supposed to do? Maybe he should've bailed after SA but who's to say the producers would've let that happen? Kaitlyn could only fake being into so many of these guys. IMO, Ben was one of them.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:08 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Just to say: I'm never trying to toss anyones opinion. I'm just trying to be sympathetic here. I dont believe in facts without proof (for the most part.)
I'm not trying to toss anyone's opinions either. I just feel like with the cards he was dealt and the bachelorette that he had, what else was he supposed to do? Maybe he should've bailed after SA but who's to say the producers would've let that happen? Kaitlyn could only fake being into so many of these guys. IMO, Ben was one of them.
That's very possible. Haven't contestants said that producers wont let them leave?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Just a reminder: This is a discussion thread. As member on this forum we do not tell other members how to think. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:12 pm

I am not sold on Ben H and Ben Z we know he was put on the show because of being friends with a producer.

Ben H on MTA was less than impressive, imo. Cute is not enough for lead one has to be able to have some emotion ... he had the same expression on his face telling Kaitlyn he was falling in love as he did just talking about whatever.

I think both are too young and just want it for the fame more than to find a wife. So often these guys are given these good "edits" and make their SM and everything so cute and awww and then we are left with a dud to watch. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:19 pm

*sighs* Ben or Ben's friends, if you are reading this forum, please strongly discourage him from being the lead. Nothing he does will be up to "Bachelor standards". It's not worth it. cantstopl

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I am not sold on Ben H and Ben Z we know he was put on the show because of being friends with a producer.

Ben H on MTA was less than impressive, imo. Cute is not enough for lead one has to be able to have some emotion ... he had the same expression on his face telling Kaitlyn he was falling in love as he did just talking about whatever.

I think both are too young and just want it for the fame more than to find a wife. So often these guys are given these good "edits" and make their SM and everything so cute and awww and then we are left with a dud to watch.  hmmm
I think those two are the least "fame hungry". And what exactly are you basing this belief of off?

In regards to Ben H's emotions, we've discussed this til the cows came home. Aka:many of times. Everyone already put their two cents and we've come to a consensus.

*edit*

Last edited by eversotrue on Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:25 pm

BlackHalo wrote:*sighs* Ben or Ben's friends, if you are reading this forum, please strongly discourage him from being the lead. Nothing he does will be up to "Bachelor standards". It's not worth it. cantstopl
You dont have to say that laugh out loud This is the issue for everyone in the media. People give opinions based off imagination and things left unsaid. We shall all write scripts... cantstopl It would be Ben (who's considered probably the nicest guy of any bachelor) or Chris B. They all get crap. That's the name of the game. People will make up problems just because. Psyc 101. stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:32 pm

Friends of Shawn and Kaitlyn = attention-seeking fakes.

Vocal supporters of Nick = heros

laugh out loud What?

teamshawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:34 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:*sighs* Ben or Ben's friends, if you are reading this forum, please strongly discourage him from being the lead. Nothing he does will be up to "Bachelor standards". It's not worth it. cantstopl
You dont have to say that laugh out loud This is the issue for everyone in the medias. People give opinions based of imagination and things left unsaid. We shall all write scripts... cantstopl It would be Ben (who's considered probably the nicest guy of any bachelor) or Chris B. They all get crap. That's the name of the game.
It's not just about backlash though (which looks to already be starting when he has literally done nothing wrong). TPTB aren't going to do right by him anyway. It's in his best interest not to do it. He doesn't need this show to find somebody. Especially not now. Nick probably needs it more actually. teamshawn - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 3806527698

Last edited by BlackHalo on Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:35 pm

I'll make up my own hehe: Ben or Bens friends/fam: everyone is bat sh*t crazy in the world. Dont take it personally. Get your fiancé/wife, money, recognition, etc. At the end of the day, we dont know you and you dont know us. So who gives a crap..? Just dont. Dont give a crap. None of it has any value. Love, Ever <3

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:Friends of Shawn and Kaitlyn = attention-seeking fakes.

Vocal supporters of Nick = heros

laugh out loud What?
Who knew being associated with Kaitlyn and Shawn would be such poison for this man. giggling

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman