SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 55 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by loveactually9 Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:27 pm

I think they are seriously considering Nick to be the Bachelor. Millsy has been retweeting articles suggesting as much. Ugh I personally have nothing against Nick and how he has gone after what he wanted but I do not want to sit through yet another season of Nick drama

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by BlackHalo Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:17 pm

A Nick season means free Monday nights in 2016 for me. I need to wean myself away from the franchise anyway. The production is just getting sleazier and sleazier, further evidenced by their decision to make this season all about sex and air Kaitlyn and Nick's sex noises. Rolling Eyes Yeah, I'd say Nick is exactly the person they want for the gig.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:21 pm

And now Fleiss just tweeted something to tease that they are really considering Nick. Ugh at this.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:26 pm

loveactually9 wrote:And now Fleiss just tweeted something to tease that they are really considering Nick. Ugh at this.
It's fine really? If they don't want Ben that should be indication to him that he is too good for it anyway. It's fairly obvious the direction that the show wants to take and Ben would not give them the season that they want.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:27 pm

***Let's remember to keep this thread on topic about Ben H. Nick has a thread and there's also a Bachelor 20 thread for this discussion.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:48 pm

BlackHalo wrote:A Nick season means free Monday nights in 2016 for me. I need to wean myself away from the franchise anyway. The production is just getting sleazier and sleazier, further evidenced by their decision to make this season all about sex and air Kaitlyn and Nick's sex noises. Rolling Eyes Yeah, I'd say Nick is exactly the person they want for the gig.

I still think Ben already has a verbal agreement to do it, and they are just creating buzz and working on negotiations  by putting Nick's name into it . It's probably why Ben is so quiet, because he longer has to campaign. They've never had a lead that was disliked by the majority (or even half) before the season even started and I don't think they are going to start now. I also don't think that Nick is someone the women would be crazy about from day 0, and I think that would give us a season similar to Ben F's, where most of the women are checked out and the season is just a drunken mess. I remember in MM's spreecast, when she had Ashley I,S, Steffany, and Jillian on, a few of them said they would only do the show if the lead was Chris Soules or Josh Murray and I could see a bunch of "top girls" saying that this time, in regards to Ben H or Ben Z. I think Nick is probably a back-up, in case things don't work out with Ben, but I would be shocked if he was their top pick.

Having said that, I think that Ben is probably one of the classier contestants we've had, but by all accounts he did have sex with Kaitlyn at the FS, probably knowing that his best friend was going to get engaged to her a few weeks later. I don't think that Ben is necessarily the wholesome, Sean Lowe-esque character people think he is. I think we'll get a scandalous season no matter who the lead is.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:02 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:A Nick season means free Monday nights in 2016 for me. I need to wean myself away from the franchise anyway. The production is just getting sleazier and sleazier, further evidenced by their decision to make this season all about sex and air Kaitlyn and Nick's sex noises. Rolling Eyes Yeah, I'd say Nick is exactly the person they want for the gig.

I still think Ben already has a verbal agreement to do it, and they are just creating buzz and working on negotiations  by putting Nick's name into it . It's probably why Ben is so quiet, because he longer has to campaign. They've never had a lead that was disliked by the majority (or even half) before the season even started and I don't think they are going to start now. I also don't think that Nick is someone the women would be crazy about from day 0, and I think that would give us a season similar to Ben F's, where most of the women are checked out and the season is just a drunken mess. I remember in MM's spreecast, when she had Ashley I,S, Steffany, and Jillian on, a few of them said they would only do the show if the lead was Chris Soules or Josh Murray and I could see a bunch of "top girls" saying that this time, in regards to Ben H or Ben Z. I think Nick is probably a back-up, in case things don't work out with Ben, but I would be shocked if he was their top pick.

Having said that, I think that Ben is probably one of the classier contestants we've had, but by all accounts he did have sex with Kaitlyn at the FS, probably knowing that his best friend was going to get engaged to her a few weeks later. I don't think that Ben is necessarily the wholesome, Sean Lowe-esque character people think he is. I think we'll get a scandalous season no matter who the lead is.

Really? Sorry it's not that I want to dwell on the sex gate, but I remember to read it here Ben denied he was intimate with her?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:08 pm

I know that someone said that here, but I haven't been able to find any articles/tweets about it. If anyone has a source, let me know! I just know that Juliet and Jacoby from Right Reason ran into an ABC exec and said that they had confirmation that Ben/Kaitlyn sex happened. RS also said in his latest spreecast that he's not just assuming/guessing, he knows in this particular instance.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:13 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

You are right on all counts and Nick could very well be a smokescreen. The E! article did say that Ben solidified the deal at MTA but hadn't signed a contract. I don't think Ben will provide them with any of the controversy they love to brag about so much. Controversy that Nick has given them two seasons a row. In that regard, Nick would be their top choice. With Ben, they'd have to rely on the contestants to provide all the drama but I think more women would be happy "competing" for Ben rather than Nick.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:20 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I know that someone said that here, but I haven't been able to find any articles/tweets about it. If anyone has a source, let me know! I just know that Juliet and Jacoby from Right Reason ran into an ABC exec and said that they had confirmation that Ben/Kaitlyn sex happened. RS also said in his latest spreecast that he's not just assuming/guessing, he knows in this particular instance.

Thanks! I always wonder how RS would know about such intimate detals Suspect
Anyway, I am very neutral on Ben H. Would he be a good lead? Only time will tell.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:20 pm

I'm tweeting on an obsessed level to Fleiss right now laugh out loud. I agree that the women they end up casting would rather compete for Ben than Nick. I remember watching Ben F's season and realizing the women were not into him at all

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:28 pm

sdmom wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I know that someone said that here, but I haven't been able to find any articles/tweets about it. If anyone has a source, let me know! I just know that Juliet and Jacoby from Right Reason ran into an ABC exec and said that they had confirmation that Ben/Kaitlyn sex happened. RS also said in his latest spreecast that he's not just assuming/guessing, he knows in this particular instance.

Thanks! I always wonder how RS would know about such intimate detals Suspect
Anyway, I am very neutral on Ben H. Would he be a good lead? Only time will tell.

Haha! There's probably a ton of people that know, like PAs, camera-men, sound guys, producers, handlers, hotel staff, family and friends of Ben and Kaitlyn, etc. I guess he has a source somewhere in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman