SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by loveactually9 Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:43 am

His ex has hung out with one of his friends who lives in Austin a couple of times recently

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Beagle Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:44 am

Amethyst wrote:It doesn't bother me. I always made a point of staying on good terms with my ex-boyfriends if I could do so. I've gotten together with them on occasion -- lunch, drinks, what have you. It doesn't necessarily mean anything. Plus, I always say -- you broke up with that person for a reason.

The problem is when Ben went on the show, she ran to the cheapest rag mag to let everyone know that the only reason Ben went on the show was because she dumped him after he was willing to move to another state to be with her. In other words, she owned him. What was the purpose of putting that information out there? IMO, she's not a trustworthy ex and I don't know what her game is but she's definitely playing one with him.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:30 pm

Beagle wrote:
Amethyst wrote:It doesn't bother me. I always made a point of staying on good terms with my ex-boyfriends if I could do so. I've gotten together with them on occasion -- lunch, drinks, what have you. It doesn't necessarily mean anything. Plus, I always say -- you broke up with that person for a reason.

The problem is when Ben went on the show, she ran to the cheapest rag mag to let everyone know that the only reason Ben went on the show was because she dumped him after he was willing to move to another state to be with her. In other words, she owned him. What was the purpose of putting that information out there? IMO, she's not a trustworthy ex and I don't know what her game is but she's definitely playing one with him.

She also stated he went on the show to get back at her because guys like to use another girl to get back at their ex.

Adams explained she had dumped The Bachelorette suitor after moving to Texas and Higgins probably appeared on the ABC reality dating series as revenge -- just to get her back.

"I wouldn't put it past any guy to use another girl to make his ex jealous," Adams told the magazine.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-ben-higgins-reportedly-wasnt-over-ex-girlfriend-went-on-show-for-revenge-18123.php#KJ5blOKhPKRSchu4.99

Her game IMO is to be noticed now that he is getting so much attention and is quite possibly the next bachelor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Beagle wrote:

She also stated he went on the show to get back at her because guys like to use another girl to get back at their ex.

Adams explained she had dumped The Bachelorette suitor after moving to Texas and Higgins probably appeared on the ABC reality dating series as revenge -- just to get her back.

"I wouldn't put it past any guy to use another girl to make his ex jealous," Adams told the magazine.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-ben-higgins-reportedly-wasnt-over-ex-girlfriend-went-on-show-for-revenge-18123.php#KJ5blOKhPKRSchu4.99

Her game IMO is to be noticed now that he is getting so much attention and is quite possibly the next bachelor.

She could be the most interesting part about his season! Haha! Maybe she should make an appearance along with Tenley... then I'd maybe watch.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:55 pm

It seems like he is well rid of her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:58 pm

How long have Ben and his ex been broken up? Does anybody know anything about her?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:11 pm

Someone correct me if I'm wrong and I think they haven't been together for like two years.

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 86669110 Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:24 pm

That time frame seems about correct.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Seems to me they dated for two years, but the break up was less than a year when he was cast.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:30 pm

They dated for about a year and a half and broke up 2 years ago, around May 2013

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:53 pm

Discussion can continue in any one of Ben's threads in his own Category, Bachelor 20.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman