SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bilolo Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:20 pm

emusha wrote:wanted to bring this cos it's relevant ...
curious to see how it plays out but shawn visits K TWO times -- not calmly and casually but very passionately asking in a raised voice flabbergasted "don't you know what we have?" demands an answer -- pretty much issuing an ultimatum "are you in love with me?"
He can't take her giving a GDR to someone else
He tells the producer that he doesn't know if he can take it -- was he threatening to leave??
There's very little to suggest that Kaitlyn was DONE with her other relationships. on the contrary she seemed quite giddy with jared during that guiness date and that "moment" they shared...she got "lost in nick" to a point she forgot where she was and what she was doing...

There is very little evidence to suggest otherwise -- Shawn is the reason for the 6-->3 transition.
He said this when he was talking to the producer but they made it seem like he was talking to Kaitlyn in her room in the previews laugh out loud.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:22 pm

I will say this. As i was not convinced in the past Bach and ette season regarding spoilers, these sm interviews/appearances have swayed me in the wrong direction...more than once. Other than ATFR ...actions at that time..,....I now put no stock in all the rest. When US weekly spells it out the week of FRC..or just before it...I can form an opinion about what I'm seeing on sm. I learned the hard way the last year!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:22 pm

Do not post about Andi in this thread.

Thanks.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:26 pm

bilolo wrote:
curious to see how it plays out but shawn visits K TWO times --not calmly and casually but very passionately asking in a raised voice flabbergasted "don't you know what we have?" demands an answer -- pretty much issuing an ultimatum "are you in love with me?"
He tells the producer that he doesn't know if he can take it -- was he threatening to leave??
There's very little to suggest that Kaitlyn was DONE with her other relationships. on the contrary she seemed quite giddy with jared during that guiness date and that "moment" they shared...she got "lost in nick" to a point she forgot where she was and what she was doing...

There is very little evidence to suggest otherwise -- Shawn is the reason for the 6-->3 transition.
He said this when he was talking to the producer but they made it seem like he was talking to Kaitlyn in her room in the previews laugh out loud.

As bilol said, I  feel like there a couple things in the above that to me are misconceptions of Shawn.

First, Shawn has never been shown with a raised voice with Kaitlyn or the other guys for that matter.  His impassioned rant, as I like to call it, was with a producer, where he thought he was off camera, venting out his frustrations and emotions to the guy he called the only one he trusted to talk about these things.  He said that line "don't you know what we have" during that time on last week's episode.  It was shown in the preview over him entering Kaitlyn's room to talk to her, but didn't actually happen then.  The preview made it look like he kind of burst in and yelled that at her but actually when he entered her room he only calmly said I wanted to see you and they sat down to talk.  There were no raised voices.  I also don't think "asking are you in love with me" is an ultimatum.  It's a question he wants an answer to but he's not trying force her to do something or else. An ultimatum would be "tell me you love me or I'm out of here" or "Nick goes or I go" - haven't seen Shawn do that to Kaitlyn as of now.  

Personally I'm impressed that for a guy he seems very able to communicate his worries and doubts to her in a calm clear well communicated way.  He's saved his whining for PI sessions/producers and kept himself together with Kaitlyn to allow them to actually really talk.  IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:38 pm

Kaitlyn isn't free to say whatever she wants about any of the guys. This isn't post season and Nick and Shawn are both still on the show.

I like both guys but I tend to think that Nick in particularly knew what he was potentially getting himself into by coming on the show again, especially since Kaitlyn had other relationships by that point. I always feel bad when someone gets hurt but this time I'll be thinking "why, Nick, why?". He appears to not worry at all about the other guys in contrast to Shawn. Maybe it would be better if he did.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:43 pm

albean99 wrote:Kaitlyn isn't free to say whatever she wants about any of the guys. This isn't post season and Nick and Shawn are both still on the show.

I like both guys but I tend to think that Nick in particularly knew what he was potentially getting himself into by coming on the show again, especially since Kaitlyn had other relationships by that point. I always feel bad when someone gets hurt but this time I'll be thinking "why, Nick, why?". He appears to not worry at all about the other guys in contrast to Shawn. Maybe it would be better if he did.

I think that Nick did care about the other guys...he just knew that his best course of action was to support Kaitlyn no matter what. The show is about her journey. He was there to support her. To be there for her. To focus on her. She was ultimately going to make the decision, not the guys.

He looked genuinely concerned about Shawn getting alone time with Kaitlyn when Joe told him this past week, but his response was to trust Kaitlyn by saying, "that is not my business". Because it was Kaitlyn's business. Nick's business was Kaitlyn. That's the only way to make the show work to your advantage.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:44 pm

Have we posted this yet?

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/the-bachelorette-2015-kaitlyn-bristowe-winner-shawn-booth-break-up-after-sex-with-nick-viall-aired-on-tv-wedding-cancelled/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:50 pm

relaxing wrote:
bilolo wrote:
curious to see how it plays out but shawn visits K TWO times --not calmly and casually but very passionately asking in a raised voice flabbergasted "don't you know what we have?" demands an answer -- pretty much issuing an ultimatum "are you in love with me?"

As bilol said, I  feel like there a couple things in the above that to me are misconceptions of Shawn.

First, Shawn has never been shown with a raised voice with Kaitlyn or the other guys for that matter.  His impassioned rant, as I like to call it, was with a producer, where he thought he was off camera, venting out his frustrations and emotions to the guy he called the only one he trusted to talk about these things.  He said that line "don't you know what we have" during that time on last week's episode.  It was shown in the preview over him entering Kaitlyn's room to talk to her, but didn't actually happen then.  The preview made it look like he kind of burst in and yelled that at her but actually when he entered her room he only calmly said I wanted to see you and they sat down to talk.  There were no raised voices.  I also don't think "asking are you in love with me" is an ultimatum.  It's a question he wants an answer to but he's not trying force her to do something or else. An ultimatum would be "tell me you love me or I'm out of here" or "Nick goes or I go" - haven't seen Shawn do that to Kaitlyn as of now.  

Personally I'm impressed that for a guy he seems very able to communicate his worries and doubts to her in a calm clear well communicated way.  He's saved his whining for PI sessions/producers and kept himself together with Kaitlyn to allow them to actually really talk.  IMO.

thanks for pointing this out and for the particular confrontation it seems that specific verbiage may have been used elsewhere...does anyone recall if he used the word "he's a piece of sh*t" in front of K? have been wondering if that was spliced or not
Anyhow -- I do think though it's very much still confrontational and clearly so how Shawn approaches K -- that is clear from the one confrontation where we saw him questioning her right after nick came on -- he made it very clear that he will start bringing up his walls etc. and K responded that she "wants to cry"
however and whatever was said the pressure on K to decide was very clear. shawn wanted her to pick him over the other guys esp after she made it clear to him that he was the one. so after that point he's on it over and over confronting her about her decisions -- the GDR choice was the most obvious and imo bound to happen reason. I have zero doubt there are a ton of producers in his ear driving him crazy but he knew what he signed up for --- and he isn't even giving her the space to be in that setting which BOTH of them chose to sign up for. so whether he said the specific thing or not -- the confrontation is there and repeated. I also think driving a guy into a tizzy to a point he wants to leave the show is NOT in the producers interest. so my point remains that the actions of shawn and the concerns of shawn leading to the pressure on K and her feeling forced into a decision are what lead to the 6-->3 more than her being done with her other relationships.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:06 pm

provenceguy wrote:Have we posted this yet?

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/the-bachelorette-2015-kaitlyn-bristowe-winner-shawn-booth-break-up-after-sex-with-nick-viall-aired-on-tv-wedding-cancelled/
I had not read it yet. TY.
I don't know how truthful the article is. It seems like there are some kernels of truth there, but when they start talking about Nicole Richie's hubby it starts to lose credence.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:18 pm

provenceguy wrote:Have we posted this yet?

I'm sure they have had some terse words about the episode, but Kaitlyn still looks pretty happy as of yesterday. Plus, why would she assume that the producers would not show all of the dirt they had on her evening with Nick. She would have had to tell Shawn the whole truth a while ago, IMO. He doesn't seem that easy to fool...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:25 pm

I would hope she's not dumb enough to continue being dumb after already being dumb on the show and didn't tell him everything laugh out loud

By the way, she's home shopping in Vancouver. She looks happy and adorable Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Celeb dirty laundry isn't a good source. They have come up with all sorts of weird stories about anyone remotely famous.
I trust RS over them. According to RS, everything is happy in Shaitlyn (is that what we calling them?) land. They both look happy too

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom