SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:29 pm

reason wrote:Thank you GA that is what I am talking about interesting choice to wear.

She also rewore the skirt from Ben H's date for Celebrity Family Feud. I think a lot of female leads wear stuff from the show during media appearances simply because they liked it and not for a significant reason. JMO.

Last edited by umngirl on Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 87b72b10 chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 86669110 chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

chicago - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:29 pm

It's like a shorter version of a trendy wedding dress...

She and Nick were pretty in the moment...

Maybe they just decided to get married...

That would be surprising and refreshing...

An actual wedding on the bachelorette.  CH would really be able to say it was the most dramatic rose ceremony ever and mean it!!!

And all those fans that have questioned Kaitlyn and Nick's intentions, would have nothing to show for it.  Maybe they were the most sincere couple yet.

I can dream... giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:31 pm

giggling giggling I wil dream along with you OnePromise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:31 pm

umngirl wrote:
reason wrote:Thank you GA that is what I am talking about interesting choice to wear.

She also rewore the skirt from Ben H's date for Celebrity Family Feud. I think a lot of female leads wear stuff from the show during media appearances simply because they liked it and not for a significant reason. JMO.
Yep, Ashley still wears her ette clothes also, married with a baby laugh out loud Not a big deal imo, super hot dress!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by heather_m_s Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Isn't Kaitlyn's blog for People usually up by now? I know they had that article with quotes from her this morning but I want to hear her thoughts directly.

heather_m_s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:19 pm

umngirl wrote:

That's true - I guess it's just weird since it was the dress that Nick felt her up in! I feel like there was never that connection to Ben H, but if my fiance hated Nick, I probably wouldn't wear a dress that reminds me of hot sex with Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:22 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
umngirl wrote:

That's true - I guess it's just weird since it was the dress that Nick felt her up in! I feel like there was never that connection to Ben H, but if my fiance hated Nick, I probably wouldn't wear a dress that reminds me of hot sex with Nick.
 Maybe he doesn't know the relevance of that dress yet?

He might not have seen her in it (I guess he'll find out if he watches the show in the next couple of weeks)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:23 pm

happydays wrote:Here's the gma vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6ptwgj2Yhg

Way to go Kaitlyn!  She's handling this like a champ, really.  It takes a strong person to get through the airing of this show in the best of times, and in this case should make her come out of it even stronger.  She carried herself in that interview like a very secure woman, hopefully partly because she has a loyal, supportive, understanding guy at home.  Being in love, especially if he's your one, can make problems and worries seem so much smaller, so makes me hopeful she'll end up in a good place.

Last edited by relaxing on Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:23 pm

Re the dress- I think she thinks Shawn's over it, she is being really nice about Nick and I think if she felt horrible pressure from Shawn about this, she wouldn't be so gracious towards him. Maybe deep down, Shawn is still livid and they'll breakup shortly, but I think outwardly to her, he's over it.

Relaxing, I think so too. Whatever is going on in the background, Shawn has got to be making her feel secure and loved right now because we've seen what a wreck she is when she's insecure and this is so not it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:37 pm

http://extratv.com/videos/0_t3b12kyb

Here's her interview with ExtraTV from today.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:38 pm

Interview with ET: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYtcra8uArw

That interview screams that she is with Shawn to me, if there was any doubt..

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:40 pm

Did anyone get a feel for if S watched last night? I read an article that said she asked her parents not to watch.

From here on in if he is watching, the seas are beginning to rumble. If he's still glued to her at ATFR with great body language...yeah there chances are pretty daum good of making it if they commit to putting their every day lives together. In other words, somebody better be renting a U-HAUL and quick!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom