SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:32 pm

Alanna wrote:
bilolo wrote:Those who ship Shaitlyn should be worried a bit, it can't be this blatant. I'd take the spoiler 95% and let a little % for it not being true.
I promise I will not comment on this after this one last comment since I'm a big advocate of everyone having the right to believe whatever they want and share any theory they would like. So last time on this topic from me-

Last season, we collected something like 50 clues that pointed to the right f1 even without the plane video, including another snapchat spoiler and the lead fav'ing that her real f1 is "the one" from a fan before show the even aired its first ep.  Likewise in Ash's season (although they were much better behaved), she was spoiling her season all over the place. I didn't follow Chris and Whitney but I do know she had "wannabe Iowan" in her profile, among other things. So basically, tptb do not care imo, and do not tell these people what to post on sm and do not interfere in how the lead decides to spoil. 

Annnnnnd I'm done posting about this topic! I promise! laugh out loud

Ahh cn, you might be right! I hope so because otherwise, even I want to smack them both (Jill and Kait) around a little for it! Hah.

I agree and remember there were so many clues pointing to josh. Sometimes a fan has a favorite and they want him or her to win so bad that they ignore the obvious. That is why TPTB could give a flip about what is put on SM. Kaitlyn will no doubt post a SH visit pic and we will be looking for Shawn in her glasses (or right there in front of our faces!) Hehe! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 3806527698 Don't let us down kaitlyn! handwave
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:39 pm

emusha wrote:I don't see "he is in love" as a good enough excuse for shawn to not try to be more careful about how he uses words, relays emotions, and makes demands and issues ultimatum type questions.
Actually if he truly LOVED her and I don't mean infatuated or "Want her to be mine and mine alone" etc.. he should want the very best for her in spite of his needs

what shawn can learn from ben is how to communicate what he needs to know from her to keep going in a thoughtful, considerate way -- we are yet to see the actual confrontations so i'll keep an open mind about how that goes. just from the previous confrontation he had with her he seemed to use words and have an attitude that was very different from the caring, thoughtful tone from Ben JMHO
Emusha I think you are touching on the different stages of love and if anything, Shawn was/is in the romantic stage of love. However, even in that stage it is possible to see beyond oneself and show selfless love and want someone else's happiness above one's own. It is why, despite what those who dislike Nick may say, and Jared as well, are able to still be considerate of others' feelings and not just focus on their own (even taking into account "you're the one" etc, etc).

In the end, obviously none of this matters to Kaitlyn and as long as she is happy then all's well that ends well. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:24 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bilolo wrote:Those who ship Shaitlyn should be worried a bit, it can't be this blatant. I'd take the spoiler 95% and let a little % for it not being true.
I promise I will not comment on this after this one last comment since I'm a big advocate of everyone having the right to believe whatever they want and share any theory they would like. So last time on this topic from me-

Last season, we collected something like 50 clues that pointed to the right f1 even without the plane video, including another snapchat spoiler and the lead fav'ing that her real f1 is "the one" from a fan before show the even aired its first ep.  Likewise in Ash's season (although they were much better behaved), she was spoiling her season all over the place. I didn't follow Chris and Whitney but I do know she had "wannabe Iowan" in her profile, among other things. So basically, tptb do not care imo, and do not tell these people what to post on sm and do not interfere in how the lead decides to spoil. 

Annnnnnd I'm done posting about this topic! I promise! laugh out loud

Ahh cn, you might be right! I hope so because otherwise, even I want to smack them both (Jill and Kait) around a little for it! Hah.

I agree and remember there were so many clues pointing to josh.  Sometimes a fan has a favorite and they want him or her to win so bad that they ignore the obvious.  That is why TPTB could give a flip about what is put on SM.  Kaitlyn will no doubt post a SH visit pic and we will be looking for Shawn in her glasses (or right there in front of our faces!)  Hehe!  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 3806527698 Don't let us down kaitlyn!  handwave

I think there were a lot more clues indicating that Josh was the F1, than there is for Shawn. I think we had the snap chat, a bracelet, and a lot of SM clues. Other than the Snap chat video(which is a big one.) What are the other spoilers for Shawn being the F1?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:35 am

^^^ Andi never spoiled the season herself. She gave clues with SM and picks of SH visits. Kaitlyn started doing the same and probably would have done more "hidden pics" but ended up spoiling her own season with one small, very memorable snapchat video. Smiley

I am curious how they will address it at the ATFR. I think Chris. H. might bring it up but not sure yet. Alumni are joking about it on SM. giggling Like i said, it will be interesting to see what "everyone' says about it once the show is over.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:43 am

rosesrREd wrote: I think there were a lot more clues indicating that Josh was the F1, than there is for Shawn.  I think we had the snap chat, a bracelet, and a lot of SM clues.  Other than the Snap chat video(which is a big one.)  What are the other spoilers for Shawn being the F1?  

And yet people still questioned whether Josh was F1. No matter how obvious the clues are, people are always going to think there's some foiler conspiracy out there.

BTW, I'm pretty sure the name Jillian said was Shannon and not Shawn. Shannon was the girl in the back. Jillian tagged her in a post on Instagram.

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:48 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Andi never spoiled the season herself.  She gave clues with SM and picks of SH visits.  Kaitlyn started doing the same and probably would have done more "hidden pics" but ended up spoiling her own season with one small, very memorable snapchat video.  Smiley

I am curious how they will address it at the ATFR.  I think Chris. H. might bring it up but not sure yet.  Alumni are joking about it on SM.  giggling Like i said, it will be interesting to see what "everyone' says about it once the show is over.  

I agree that the Snap Chat is a huge spoiler especially coming from Kaitlyn's account. If that spoiler wasn't out there, what other evidence out there indicates Shawn is the F1. I am asking because while the snap chat looks very convincing, it seems to be the only clue, albeit and big one. In past seasons we have had more.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:59 am

Oh I am sure we will get more. Remember everyone thought RS was right and she chose no one. She revealed the SH picture and everyone "saw" a man in her glasses. This was before snapchat.

I was convinced once andi used the vomit emoji in reference to Nick, that kaitlyn definitely did not choose him. Kaitlyn and Andi are close and talk. If Andi knew Kaitlyn chose Nick, (I have no doubt she knows) she would not diss him on SM. This is just my opinion, but no way she puts Kaitlyn down like that.

Watch the feet too! Shawn was in LA when kaitlyn was spotted there and posted the pic. I bet they will be together this weekend. There are wonderful sleuthers on this board, and no doubt "something" will surface this weekend. Here is hoping! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:02 am

rosesrREd wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Andi never spoiled the season herself.  She gave clues with SM and picks of SH visits.  Kaitlyn started doing the same and probably would have done more "hidden pics" but ended up spoiling her own season with one small, very memorable snapchat video.  Smiley

I am curious how they will address it at the ATFR.  I think Chris. H. might bring it up but not sure yet.  Alumni are joking about it on SM.  giggling Like i said, it will be interesting to see what "everyone' says about it once the show is over.  

I agree that the Snap Chat is a huge spoiler especially coming from Kaitlyn's account.  If that spoiler wasn't out there, what other evidence out there indicates Shawn is the F1.  I am asking because while the snap chat looks very convincing, it seems to be the only clue, albeit and big one. In past seasons we have had more.

As to the bolded, I agree, if it is true. It was also tweeted to the world by a real prankster, comedian type woman who is a HUGE fan of Nicks! Maybe nothing is at seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:05 am

soccermom333 wrote:Oh I am sure we will get more.  Remember everyone thought RS was right and she chose no one.  She revealed the SH picture and everyone "saw" a man in her glasses.  This was before snapchat.  

I was convinced once andi used the vomit emoji in reference to Nick, that kaitlyn definitely did not choose him.  Kaitlyn and Andi are close and talk.  If Andi knew Kaitlyn chose Nick, (I have no doubt she knows) she would not diss him on SM.  This is just my opinion, but no way she puts Kaitlyn down like that.  

Watch the feet too!  Shawn was in LA when kaitlyn was spotted there and posted the pic.  I bet they will be together this weekend.  There are wonderful sleuthers on this board, and no doubt "something" will surface this weekend.  Here is hoping!  ;)

True, but Andi also tweeted that she was a fan of love so maybe she would support them together when specifically asked about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
@kaitlynbristowe Your follow to followers ratio disgusts me “@abby_hammond: @kaitlynbristowe you disgust me!”
I really wish Kailtyn would stop tweeting responses to negative tweets. I think I preferred Becca's approach when she did it (even though I prefer when people don't respond at all). The follow/follower ratio thing does nothing positive, imo. It is like tit for tat.

Seems like so much is about how many followers one gets. What will these famous people do when Twitter is gone like Myspace and the like? Fame is so fleeting and focusing on that is sad/superficial, imo.

that's really dumb to say Kaitlyn, why would that be a bad thing ?! why would it "disgusts her"?! i understand she's trying to stand up for her self, but that's a stupid thing to say, it makes her look shallow and surfacy.
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:29 am

Get ready sleuthers! Shaitlyn should be due for a SH visit. #watchthefeet. ;) :detective
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:33 am

TopShelf wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

I agree that the Snap Chat is a huge spoiler especially coming from Kaitlyn's account.  If that spoiler wasn't out there, what other evidence out there indicates Shawn is the F1.  I am asking because while the snap chat looks very convincing, it seems to be the only clue, albeit and big one. In past seasons we have had more.

As to the bolded, I agree, if it is true.  It was also tweeted to the world by a real prankster, comedian type woman who is a HUGE fan of Nicks!  Maybe nothing is at seems.

Yup, the poster who initially tipped off RS, and shared the Snap Chat video is a huge Nick fan, who is known as a prankster on YouTube. I am not saying this indicates this is a hoax, but that does make you question some things.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom