SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:CH also referred to BenZ as the clear favourite. Suspect

He seems like a great guy, I don't pay attention to a lot of these guys SM other than what's posted here, so IDK.

We also had to say goodbye to Ben Z. From the first day of this season Ben Z. has been a clear favorite, both of ours and of Kaitlyn’s.

snipped

Thankfully, at the top of the hole was Ben H., who is one of the sweetest fellows in the world. I don’t think this man can hold a grudge. He’s just too good.
CH Blog

He does say kind things about Ben H too though.

ETA: Oh gosh, my thought from the other day is once again appearing! The Two Ben Bachelor Season. Suspect

I'm kind of neutral on both Ben's. I like them fine but don't feel attached to the idea of either and think either could be a decent enough lead for a simple straight forward season after this mess. Lookswise Ben Z has the edge for me. He looks like a beefy Scott Foley beatingheart to me (and I can't get past the Peter Brady aww-shucks look of Ben H to find him in any way hot/sexy, though he seems a level-headed, nice guy).

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:05 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Alanna wrote:K's blog, all about defending herself and Shawn and says they needed to return to the Shawn and Kaitlyn they wanted to be, so by the tone of this thing, I think things are fine with them. I laugh out loud'ed that Nick shed "a few tears" and she's like, "ok, cool." Tell us how you really feel, girl.

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20934431,00.html

Oh, man, even without snapchat-gate, it's SO obvious who she picks! I think that her blogs from this week and last week were 95% Shawn and how she totally understands why he's acting crazy and it's just because they are both passionate people who are falling madly in love. Oh, in case anyone forgot, Nick is that sl*t-shamer from last season so don't feel too bad for him when he eventually gets dumped!

I kind of hate that it's THIS obvious in the blogs. Chris's was the same way last season, where Becca got a total of 3 mentions whereas Whitney would have paragraphs in each blog. I guess TPTB just don't care anymore, since they are getting the ratings they want. As much fun as they had tricking RS for Des's season, I'm sure that they prefer the ratings they are getting for Kaitlyn's.

Unless we are in for more drama and shock at ATFR. Rolling Eyes

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:25 pm

I really don't think there will be any dramatic atfrc after the drama of the season. I think Nick pretty much has moved on and not holding any grudges. The men tell all is the one am looking forward to

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:28 pm

The MTN will be as usual. It will be one collective SMH from each guy. What can they do? Hardly any of them had any air time outside of Nick or Shawn.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:29 pm

I think Nick has moved on also, he hasn't been tweeting about her or mentioning her at all in his sm that I've seen. Her interviews last week and her blogs/snap recaps are so clearly telegraphing that she's happy and to basically STAY AWAY from her, that I don't know how he could ever think there's any chance left at all. She's so done and over, they need a new phrase for it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:30 pm

IA- but what concerns me is what they are being brainwashed told on what to say how to act.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:31 pm

isittrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Alanna wrote:K's blog, all about defending herself and Shawn and says they needed to return to the Shawn and Kaitlyn they wanted to be, so by the tone of this thing, I think things are fine with them. I laugh out loud'ed that Nick shed "a few tears" and she's like, "ok, cool." Tell us how you really feel, girl.

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20934431,00.html

Oh, man, even without snapchat-gate, it's SO obvious who she picks! I think that her blogs from this week and last week were 95% Shawn and how she totally understands why he's acting crazy and it's just because they are both passionate people who are falling madly in love. Oh, in case anyone forgot, Nick is that sl*t-shamer from last season so don't feel too bad for him when he eventually gets dumped!

I kind of hate that it's THIS obvious in the blogs. Chris's was the same way last season, where Becca got a total of 3 mentions whereas Whitney would have paragraphs in each blog. I guess TPTB just don't care anymore, since they are getting the ratings they want. As much fun as they had tricking RS for Des's season, I'm sure that they prefer the ratings they are getting for Kaitlyn's.

Unless we are in for more drama and shock at ATFR.  Rolling Eyes

Yep but we all saw that Becca was the one Chris wanted. The blogs are writen to justify ands convince the fans of why the lead made he choice they made. But viewers always judge for themselves..

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:35 pm

I'm looking forward to the MTA.

Now that will be interesting.  giggling

I hope Kaitlyn and Shawn take some time to figure out what they both will be doing after this show. It will be brutal, the media will make all of this covering up she is doing look like nothing. Given Shawn's behaviour, I'm looking forward to see how he will handle himself during their media rounds. They better start train him now!

Also,Kaitlyn has the right to do what's best for her and the relationship hence her blogs are used as a reassurance to Shawn.Hopefully, they last longer than the typical bachelor/bette couples which seems to be max 6 months.

Look at Cupcake and Shawn. Smiley
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 11376015_395596463957057_1950544848_n
@nick_viall28
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:58 pm

mysthelma wrote: I really don't think there will be any dramatic atfrc after the drama of the season. I think Nick pretty much has moved on and not holding any grudges. The men tell all is the one am looking forward to

I kind of feel like it will be. Considering how much Shawn hates Nick , I would be surprised if that didn't rub off on Kaitlyn (especially with her attitude towards Nick in recent blogs, interviews, and Periscope). Even if Nick has completely moved on and has no hard feelings, I just feel like it will be awkward. I'm sure that CH will bring up the whole sex thing too, like "knowing how much sexual intimacy means to you, are you upset that she choose to share that with you when she was in love with another man?"

Kashathediva wrote:The MTN will be as usual. It will be one collective SMH from each guy. What can they do? Hardly any of them had any air time outside of Nick or Shawn.

I'm sure that a couple of guys will confront her about the whole pre-FS sex with Nick, and tell her how disrespectful it was and how it was never a fair fight. Kaitlyn's season reminds me a lot of Ben F's, so I think their tell all episodes will be pretty similar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:05 pm

IDK. I would hope they would be so over this circus. 2pop

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:19 pm

Alanna wrote:Her interviews last week and her blogs/snap recaps are so clearly telegraphing that she's happy and to basically STAY AWAY from her, that I don't know how he could ever think there's any chance left at all. She's so done and over, they need a new phrase for it.

I think there might have been a time when he might have felt there was a chance. If - and I say if because I think snapchat was an accident - if snapchat was intentional then perhaps that was its purpose - to send a clear message to Nick to back off; kind of like how Chris Lambton told TPTB that he really was never going to be The Bachelor.

chasingpavements wrote:I kind of feel like it will be. Considering how much Shawn hates Nick , I would be surprised if that didn't rub off on Kaitlyn (especially with her attitude towards Nick in recent blogs, interviews, and Periscope). Even if Nick has completely moved on and has no hard feelings, I just feel like it will be awkward. I'm sure that CH will bring up the whole sex thing too, like "knowing how much sexual intimacy means to you, are you upset that she choose to share that with you when she was in love with another man?

I'm sure that CH will do just what you think he'll do and I do think it will be awkward. But I don't think Nick has much left in his arsenal to throw things sidewise - he can't do what he did last time because everyone already knows it; if the newest episode description is any indication he may have already thrown anything he had at Shawn, and if last week's interviews and this week's blog by Kaitlyn are any indication, he's going up against a very solidified front. And as Ian and Clint and Kupah learned the hard way - don't piss off Kaitlyn.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:24 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Her interviews last week and her blogs/snap recaps are so clearly telegraphing that she's happy and to basically STAY AWAY from her, that I don't know how he could ever think there's any chance left at all. She's so done and over, they need a new phrase for it.

I think there might have been a time when he might have felt there was a chance. If - and I say if because I think snapchat was an accident - if snapchat was intentional then perhaps that was its purpose - to send a clear message to Nick to back off; kind of like how Chris Lambton told TPTB that he really was never going to be The Bachelor.

chasingpavements wrote:I kind of feel like it will be. Considering how much Shawn hates Nick , I would be surprised if that didn't rub off on Kaitlyn (especially with her attitude towards Nick in recent blogs, interviews, and Periscope). Even if Nick has completely moved on and has no hard feelings, I just feel like it will be awkward. I'm sure that CH will bring up the whole sex thing too, like "knowing how much sexual intimacy means to you, are you upset that she choose to share that with you when she was in love with another man?

I'm sure that CH will do just what you think he'll do and I do think it will be awkward. But I don't think Nick has much left in his arsenal to throw things sidewise - he can't do what he did last time because everyone already knows it; if the newest episode description is any indication he may have already thrown anything he had at Shawn, and if last week's interviews and this week's blog by Kaitlyn are any indication, he's going up against a very solidified front. And as Ian and Clint and Kupah learned the hard way - don't piss off Kaitlyn.

Why are we assuming Nick would try to piss Kaitlyn off? He appears happy to have moved on and has only been supportive and complimentary to her post show. His "arsenal" as you call it, is filled with kindness IMO. Kindness for all involved. He hasn't even said anything negative towards Ian and that is impressive considering the SM outburst after his exit.

I think that whatever he said to Kaitlyn on their 1:1 regarding not trusting Shawn was said in her best interest. He does not know that Kaitlyn is in love with Shawn. He just knows that he wants her to have all the information so that she can make the best choice for herself. IMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom