SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:41 pm

LenaActually wrote:Shawn just posted this in Snapchat. Cupcake's Snapchat is of him and JJ on a boat in Nashville and the weather is much cloudier so it's safe to say he's not there.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 2lu5dsl

Yay!!!!! Definitely looks like a backyard somewhere. Hugesmile Sure looks like a safe house visit. If we didn't already have the snapchat leak we would be ALL over this house. Hehe!

Hope these two love birds are having a blast! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by LenaActually Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:49 pm

Okay this pic of JJ has nothing to do with the SHV, but it just shows Cupcake's sense of humor:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 36maq
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:05 pm

Seems like almost all the guys super clean shaven on the show have given shaving a rest. Can't blame them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:10 pm

I notice a female arm in the chair next to JJ. I'm glad the boys are "occupied." The Nashville group is probably having a ton of fun bro-ing and getting chased by the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:23 pm

BKay wrote: The Nashville group is probably having a ton of fun bro-ing and getting chased by the girls.

I remember reading on twitter that when Shawn and Cupcake showed up at a Honky Tonk in Nash a few weeks back, they got more attention than a member of Kings of Leon that was in the same place!
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:28 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
LenaActually wrote:Shawn just posted this in Snapchat. Cupcake's Snapchat is of him and JJ on a boat in Nashville and the weather is much cloudier so it's safe to say he's not there.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 2lu5dsl

Yay!!!!!  Definitely looks like a backyard somewhere.  Hugesmile   Sure looks like a safe house visit.  If we didn't already have the snapchat leak we would be ALL over this house.  Hehe!  

Hope these two love birds are having a blast!  :cutesmile!:

That pool looks so awesome. Hope it really is a SHV and they have a blast.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:34 pm

isittrue wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Yay!!!!!  Definitely looks like a backyard somewhere.  Hugesmile   Sure looks like a safe house visit.  If we didn't already have the snapchat leak we would be ALL over this house.  Hehe!  

Hope these two love birds are having a blast!  :cutesmile!:

That pool looks so awesome.  Hope it really is a SHV and they have a blast.  

I completely agree that Shawn is F1, but not sure how him being absent from Cupcakes pictures proves he is at a SHV, he could be spending the holiday with family and not the guys.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:36 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
I completely agree that Shawn is F1, but not sure how him being absent from Cupcakes pictures proves he is at a SHV, he could be spending the holiday with family and not the guys.
I think the snapchat of the pool with no family/friends in it says SHV to me. If he was out and about as he usually is, I would expect him to post a snapchat of the people partying at the pool like he did with another pool snapchat a week ago. The lack of people in the snapchat pic is what makes me think SHV. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:38 pm

Shawn loves the USA so much, he hooked up with a Canadian that pronounces pasta, paaaaaasta laugh out loud Love 'em.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:40 pm

I think his sister has been spotted out with friends in Nashville so I don't think he's with his family.

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
I think the snapchat of the pool with no family/friends in it says SHV to me. If he was out and about as he usually is, I would expect him to post a snapchat of the people partying at the pool like he did with another pool snapchat a week ago. The lack of people in the snapchat pic is what makes me think SHV. jmo

He took a picture of an American flag, perhaps just keeping in theme with the holiday. The jury is still out for me on the SHV, it very well could be, but need just a little more first.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:46 pm

rosesrREd wrote:He took a picture of an American flag,  perhaps just keeping in theme with the holiday.  The jury is still out for me on the SHV, it very well could be, but need just a little more first.
giggling I am sure he would oblige with a bedroom snapchat of him and Kaitlyn if he could. Oops, they did that already. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 3806527698 I understand though. Imo, it just makes the most sense they are together this weekend, especially if no pics are seen of Shawn with his family or friends.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom