SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

america - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by rosesrREd Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:He took a picture of an American flag,  perhaps just keeping in theme with the holiday.  The jury is still out for me on the SHV, it very well could be, but need just a little more first.
giggling  I am sure he would oblige with a bedroom snapchat of him and Kaitlyn if he could. Oops, they did that already. america - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 3806527698 I understand though. Imo, it just makes the most sense they are together this weekend, especially if no pics are seen of Shawn with his family or friends.

I get it, a holiday weekend, and I know SHV are likely during this time. Just making the statement that just because Shawn is absent from Cupcakes pics doesn't automatically mean SHV.  Just my take, that's all.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

america - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:54 pm

I think if it were anything but a SHV, we would be getting some other type of socializing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:00 pm

IMO, they all know that this is supposed to be a SHV weekend so whatever we see may not be reality. They can make it look however they want with postings and vanishing. No one has really seen Nick either, but that doesn't mean he is with Kaitlyn. It is fun to sluething and take guesses about what and with whom the lead and her F2 are this weekend. However, I think that it should be considered taking guesses without solid proof.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:08 pm

I'm pizzed, N always posts pics when having fun with family or friends...socializing in general. All he has to do is post a recent(as in today) 4th of July pic with others and I'm totally on board with snapgate. That's much more believable for me!!!! Come on Nick.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:26 pm

Alanna wrote:Shawn loves the USA so much, he hooked up with a Canadian that pronounces pasta, paaaaaasta laugh out loud Love 'em.

I'm Canadian and live in a highly populated Italian city .... And we all pronounce pasta .... Paw-sta...l how do Americans say it ??

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think if it were anything but a SHV, we would be getting some other type of socializing.

Exactly! Both kaitlyn and Shawn being so "quiet" except for the lone flag. Thanks shaitlyn! I for one am happy they are together and hope they are having fun enjoying each other and the holiday. Smiley Oh, and that backyard TOTALLY looks like a SH picture/backyard.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:04 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Alanna wrote:Shawn loves the USA so much, he hooked up with a Canadian that pronounces pasta, paaaaaasta laugh out loud Love 'em.

I'm Canadian and live in a highly populated Italian city .... And we all pronounce pasta .... Paw-sta...l how do Americans say it ??
I say it Pasta. As Pa(rhymes with Ma) sta. I never knew there were other ways.  Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:10 pm

Is it a Western Canada thing? We say it normally where I am laugh out loud.

america - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:01 pm

Haha I knew this would be a safe house visit weekend. Lakehouse last year and now SHV pool this year.

Ok K it's your turn! Like maybe Snapchat with your feet in the pool or laying on a patio chair but have a certain someone taking the photo. ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  america - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 1f49c

america - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 8367-910 america - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 I_got_13 america - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 E5kqdm15 america - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Click his IG link for the video.

Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth 9m9 minutes ago
Feeling extra agile in my new "chubbies" .. Thanks @chubbies #America #2points https://instagram.com/p/4u6hBGHSdy/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:55 pm

BKay wrote:
relaxing wrote:Kaitlyn sure likes posting about how "hot" her safe house weekends are.

Are those things in the threads somewhere? I missed them along the way.

BK, I was just joking referencing how she has posted the temperature at the times where she's seemed to be in the LA area at a safe house.  

So glad to see more sh evidence.  I hope they have a great visit together far from the worries or stress of what's happening right now on the show.

Last edited by relaxing on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:Click his IG link for the video.

Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth 9m9 minutes ago
Feeling extra agile in my new "chubbies" .. Thanks @chubbies #America #2points https://instagram.com/p/4u6hBGHSdy/
Shawn is in the pool by himself on 4th July weekend.
Definitely think this is SHV.
And Kaitlyn is likely taking the video. giggling
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom