SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:22 pm

Lena IA on the right side, it does look like a body, but I think I see a face. I can't upload. Looks like the forum is still have issues.  I'll play with it and upload to photobucket.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:23 pm

^^^Thanks Lena...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:23 pm

Back to S Snapchat...laugh out loud...that's a badazz video...I want to have that kind of fun again. Can anyone tell where that ball came from? Is it a machine or someone behind those huge rocks throwing in air for him to leap and catch?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:29 pm

independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 <a href=independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Capture_zpsqzenstsn" />

snipped from prev page

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:51 pm

hi there putting my two cents in lens on the left to me looks like somebody in a boat and the biggest clue to me is that beer bottle because  K likes wine but S likes beer.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:06 am

asim wrote:hi there putting my two cents in lens on the left to me looks like somebody in a boat and the biggest clue to me is that beer bottle because  K likes wine but S likes beer.
that's interesting ...because Nick spoke of grilling and boating with his happy 4th of July pics this morning. And if you look closely, you can see the outline of boat in both lens and oars

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:11 am

Kashathediva wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Alanna wrote:Shawn loves the USA so much, he hooked up with a Canadian that pronounces pasta, paaaaaasta laugh out loud Love 'em.

I'm Canadian and live in a highly populated Italian city .... And we all pronounce pasta .... Paw-sta...l how do Americans say it ??
I say it Pasta. As Pa(rhymes with Ma) sta. I never knew there were other ways.  Smiley

We say it the same then. I think some might say past-a but any Italian I know says paw-sta independenceday - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 2498057887

I'm from Ontario ... So nope not just western thing :cutesmile!:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:14 am

I think it's a table. Just look at the other photo. IMO, it's the same white table.

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:14 am

That is because he was boating today in Chicago.  Someone posted the following with a photo of him on a boat today:

@ChrysBan: Nick you are not being loyal to Kaitlyn! #TheBachelorette #independenceday #chicago #4th #caught @BacheloretteABC

I am unable to bring the photo over...anybody else able?  It looks like the "fan" doesn't get how the show works...that the ending has already been decided.  

And yes, the reflection in Kaitlyn's sunglasses looks like a table with two plates on it to me. There also might be someone to her side next to the second plate. JMO.

Looks like the trio have confirmed that Kaitlyn and Shawn are eating ribs, drinking beer and swimming likely in a isolated SHV and Nick is boating on Lake Michigan surrounded by women...Good for all of them!

Last edited by OnePromise on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:15 am

After looking at Kaitlyn's pic and Shawn's video, I'm convinced they are together and it's a SHV weekend.

It's the 4th July, majority of people will be celebrating with friends.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:21 am

If there is a pic of N, today on lake Michigan, I totally buy S is f1. S and K must be boating and playing in a pool cause I do see a boat with two oars. She has good eyes!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:24 am

Here is the link:

http://twitter.com/ChrysBan/status/617434215534231553/photo/1

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom