SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:58 am

Just for full information disclosure, Nick had also favourited some questionable model photos since returning from the show on his instagram.

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:10 am

Sorry for double post, but saw this tweet from k:

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏[ltr]@kaitlynbristowe[/ltr]  3h3 hours ago
Hold hands not grudges

It's so spooky how similar Nick & Kaitlyn speak, this is what he wrote 20 June:

Nick Viall ‏[ltr]@viallnicholas28[/ltr]  Jun 20
Hold on to love, not grudges #HappyFriday

Is this a movie quote that I'm missing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:21 am

I think it is because they are together - a little pillow talk and then BOOM they are tweeting similar things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:24 am

^^ Haha TopShelf, your optimism is starting to bring alive my crushed dreams.

I think Kaitlyn deserve an emmy nomination if Nick actually is her F1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:43 am

I understand the thought behind "I think she's smarter than that" when it comes to Kaitlyn's Snapchat ... but the truth is, no matter how smart/wise/good people are, they still make some dumb decisions at times. So did Nick last year, talking loudly about the ending on his way home. I made a mistake overestimating him, I'm not doing that this year. People can try to find some conspiracy theory behind the leaks, but the price that Nick had to pay, or Kaitlyn is paying this time around, is too high for me to believe they would purposely do that mistake.

Kaitlyn spirit has also changed since the leak, she looks liberated, despite getting TPTB's bad edit, but I assume she must have known this could happen if she willingly gave them enough material, after all she learned last season, that some "curse word" won't cut the raunchy scene out (her field). So now - post show in the media - she is even more straight with her feelings towards Shawn and keeps it very formal and professional with Nick. IMHO. The reason that Nick and Kaitlyn's "language" is so similar is the reason why they got "involved" in the first place. They "get each other". I just believe that wasn't enough to hold them together. No grudges.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:00 am

Definitely speaks the same language. It's a shame they were not meant to be.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 13 1f49b  happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:12 am

This is just cuteness:
I really like how Nick is just up for anything.
happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 13 Vkp8HP

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:26 am

happygolucky wrote:I just believe that wasn't enough to hold them together. No grudges.

I think we have to view their relationship in the context of the choices Kaitlyn had. She's made it abundantly and unashamedly clear that she likes sex and that the physical attraction is important to her. She also has said that she's never felt such an intense attraction to someone she just met as she felt to Shawn. And Shawn has made it pretty clear he's attracted to her. In what world would she not do everything in her power to see where / how far that relationship would go? No matter how interested she was at any point in time in Nick I don't think it could compare to what she felt about Shawn.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:28 am

I see a great friendship and physical chemistry between K&N. She seems very much in her comfort zone with him. I enjoy watching them interact(moaning and groaning aside). I'm wondering though, if K is too comfortable with him.

It's possible Shawn makes her feel out of her comfort zone a bit. I'm thinking that the challenge of that might have given him the edge. She seems the type who enjoys the challenge.

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:34 am

I like Nick a lot but I don't like Kaitlyn so I don't want her to pick him but I hate that he goes all the way to F2 to be rejected. Upset

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:45 am

What I saw in Kaitlyn's interactions with Nick is something best summed up by something she said during the last episode - "I'm happy that Nick is here, but I'm not stoked".

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:54 am

agentcurls wrote:I see a great friendship and physical chemistry between K&N. She seems very much in her comfort zone with him. I enjoy watching them interact(moaning and groaning aside). I'm wondering though, if K is too comfortable with him.

It's possible Shawn makes her feel out of her comfort zone a bit. I'm thinking that the challenge of that might have given him the edge. She seems the type who enjoys the challenge

It wouldn't surprise me if that played a role. I think that Nick was the "nice guy", at least to Kaitlyn. He seemed to always accept her decisions and not judge or question her. Even when Joe told him that Shawn had spent off-camera time with Kaitlyn, I'm sure his mind went to sex, but all he said was "that's totally her right". I don't think she ever feared that she would do something that would make Nick leave. Whereas with Shawn, I think that fear was always there, whether it was because she allowed Nick to stay, had sex with Nick, gave Jared the group date rose, etc. I think that there's something about being the Bachelorette and being drawn to that guy who is a challenge; we've seen it before with Deanna/Graham, Ashley/Bentley, Ali/Frank, Jillian/Ed, and Des/Brooks. I think women like the chase too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle