SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:34 am

I am just curious, exactly what explosive or rude thing will there be left for Nick to do at the AFTR. Kaitlyn herself will have already told everyone on camera that they had sex (even if we didn't know already thanks to TPTB), Shawn appears to do the sl*t shaming for us this year in getting really upset and criticizing her for this (which it was so terrible Nick did it last year, but is it alright for Shawn to criticize her for having sex because he is F1?), he already knows she is spending alone time with Shawn too and if I were him given the fact that the first time she had alone time with me she had sex with me, I would assume she had it with him too.

So really, what is there left for Nick to say to her that is so terrible? Shawn is going to cover most of the terrible and criticism of her for it during the season. The only thing is why did you let me propose? So put him in line with Matt from Meredith's seaon, Jason to DeAnna, and Ben to Ashley. Everytime the guy is allowed to propose and she says no he asks why. Heck it was the pitty ploy to make Ben the bachelor.

I just don't get what anyone thinks is left for Nick to do.

And Kaitlyn could shame him, let us know why she is so cold to him on SM and interviews now. Did he try to get in touch after she turned him down? I think most assume that already, that is an old trick and what everyone expects.

So can someone please tell me what it is people expect Nick to do that is so awful or bad?

Heck y'all. Arie flew to Charlotte to try to see Emily. Sean called Emily. It isn't like Nick is the first guy to ever try to reach out to the woman who rejected him and Sean and Arie are both revered on this board, but Nick is evil. I just don't get it. Oh well. Rant over. Too much time to think working overnights by myself.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:07 am

Sorry TopShelf, but I really can't contribute to NickF1 list, because I just don't see it happening. And there's a long list of reasons why, that have nothing to do with the first spoiler, which I never believed in anyway. I always assumed she is "engaged" with someone. Because the cynic in me doesn't see any other ending than some sort of proposal with the ring. It's same old year after year and a really smart deal too, if you add the value of the ring to those initial 100k $ from the contract ... and try to make it work for a year or more ... you have a nice sum to live with, even if you divide it with your "partner in crime".

Talking about ATFR Nick's expected performance, I honestly don't hold any expectations. But I assume it won't be explosive at all (unfortunately for some) ... because TPTB/Kaitlyn already have blown up all the devices and the magic, which Nick is famous for, has already been used. So I believe he won't get so much air-time as last year and he will be called up only for a quick reminder to then move on to one nice montage of the young love story.
Beside, what can a magician do once the rabbit is out ... he can only turn it into a flower or a dove. peace

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:25 am

I understand, Happy. I think you are probably right.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, I still get the feeling that something happened post-filming whether it was a fight between Nick/Kaitlyn or her stopping all contact with Nick because Shawn was jealous. I just feel like her tone when talking about Nick has completely changed from her season premiere interviews to last week's.

This is her loss to me.  A relationship that makes you give up friendships that you valued is not a good one to me.  Now it could be that she and Nick were never really friends, that she just wanted to have flirt and such with Nick in which case it wouldn't hurt her at all to give him up.

Either way, Nick is okay now, so I really hope we just get a good for them and wish you luck AFTR and that is it.

Stone cold b or not, I want Nick to just walk away and let her live with her choices.  It worked out so well for last years lead.  This year's F1 is like a blond version of last years F1, so I wish her luck. IMO

spitcoffee
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:52 am

stuckinsc wrote:I am just curious, exactly what explosive or rude thing will there be left for Nick to do at the AFTR.  Kaitlyn herself will have already told everyone on camera that they had sex (even if we didn't know already thanks to TPTB), Shawn appears to do the sl*t shaming for us this year in getting really upset and criticizing her for this (which it was so terrible Nick did it last year, but is it alright for Shawn to criticize her for having sex because he is F1?), he already knows she is spending alone time with Shawn too and if I were him given the fact that the first time she had alone time with me she had sex with me, I would assume she had it with him too.  

So really, what is there left for Nick to say to her that is so terrible?  Shawn is going to cover most of the terrible and criticism of her for it during the season.  The only thing is why did you let me propose?  So put him in line with Matt from Meredith's seaon, Jason to DeAnna, and Ben to Ashley.  Everytime the guy is allowed to propose and she says no he asks why.  Heck it was the pitty ploy to make Ben the bachelor.  

I just don't get what anyone thinks is left for Nick to do.

And Kaitlyn could shame him, let us know why she is so cold to him on SM  and interviews now.  Did he try to get in touch after she turned him down?  I think most assume that already, that is an old trick and what everyone expects.

So can someone please tell me what it is people expect Nick to do that is so awful or bad?

Heck y'all.  Arie flew to Charlotte to try to see Emily.  Sean called Emily.  It isn't like Nick is the first guy to ever try to reach out to the woman who rejected him and Sean and Arie are both revered on this board, but Nick is evil.  I just don't get it. Oh well.  Rant over.  Too much time to think working overnights by myself.
:claphands Great post. Imo, there's nothing more gratifying than when one uses logic to reveal that pure bias does and can exist, and in Nick's case it seems it does in spades (not talking about this forum but everywhere).

People will dislike Nick for whatever reason they can come up with and there will always be reasons to dislike someone just as there are always reasons to like someone. But it is interesting how some reasons for intense dislike towards him are similar reasons why one can like someone else.

Also funny how one can give the benefit of the doubt to one person and not to another and yet both are in the same boat -- on TV for love. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:36 am

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, I still get the feeling that something happened post-filming whether it was a fight between Nick/Kaitlyn or her stopping all contact with Nick because Shawn was jealous. I just feel like her tone when talking about Nick has completely changed from her season premiere interviews to last week's.

Is it possible that the change in her attitude towards Nick is because the ruse (she's single) was over and there was no need to keep viewers wondering if she might be dating both guys? I hope it was producer-induced vs. something bad happening between N/K post-FRC.

If it was Shawn forcing her to change toward Nick, wouldn't that have happened from the get-go (post-FRC)?

So what other reasons does that leave for her to go from being positive and kind about Nick, following him, etc. to seeming aloof and cool about him?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:41 am

TopShelf wrote:snipped..

This is a really good point, Eliza, however I was thinking how they interviewed Claire after the ocean sex with JP.  They completely ignored Nick's interviews, which no doubt they have, but didn't air.  I wonder why?

Because the main focus was to add fuel to the fire to make viewers hate JPG more than they already did at that point, for not proposing at the end. Claire helped out with that performance, as well as SWSNBN. Good performances = good rewards, BIP Leads, etc. IMHO.

Nick would only have nice things to say, no drama there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:03 am

Moved from Kaitlyn and Shawn's GD thread.

TopShelf wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^ Topshelf, if you are on the Nick F1 bandwagon what is your theory on the SnapChat saga?

Well, here is what makes me think Nick is F1: his support of her on SM, the obvious passion between them leading to sex right out of the gate, the fact that they were friends before hand in a way that seemed pretty deep.  Also, a few SM clues where they seem to be jibing, they both tweet a variation on "hold hands, not grudges" at about the same time.  Most importantly is that when Kaitlyn is asked if she regrets sleeping with Nick, she goes to such lengths to say no she doesn't regret sleeping with Nick it was the timing of it that made it unfair to others.  If she didn't choose Nick, why would she be so adamant on this point, why not say, "I regret letting it get out of hand, it was the whiskey talking," or something that doesn't sound like she really, thoroughly enjoyed this time with Nick and is glad she slept with him!  When asked if she regrets saying Shawn was "the one" she does say she regrets that because it wasn't fair to Shawn!  Nick is also seemingly SO happy, not sure why unless he is with the girl he loves.  Nick and Kaitlyn are linked together in this intimate way all over the internet and both seem very OK with that.  That coupled with Shawn seeming to tell Kaitlyn that he doesn't trust her at every turn during this show ("Her actions don't match up with what she is telling me") doesn't sound like the guy for her, unless they truly are twisting Shawn's edit to make him seem very possessive and angry.  Kaitlyn recently said in an interview when asked about the guys getting mad about her being the kissing bandit, she laughs and says something like, "I know, I sometimes wonder what show they think they signed up for!"  So, she isn't siding with Shawn in her interviews, she is siding with Nick in her interviews as she tells her story it always is kind to Nick.  

Up until the snapchat saga, the spoiler was that she picked nobody.  Everybody believed that until snapchatgate.  So the only real evidence that I see with SnapChat saga is that if it is true, it is a slam-dunk reveal that Shawn is F1.  However, what if it isn't real?  She is lying in bed with model photo shoot type lipstick applied and it just looks staged to me, or perhaps it's from the FS date?  I'm skeptical enough to think that it might be a foiler because the show wants RS to be out of business, right?  Shawn would definitely agree to this if he is TB!  I also think that Nick and Kaitlynn would love to be a part of a true foiler season!  I think they are funny, pranksters, very smart, have probably had endless talks about the process of the show and the those who are not fans out there on SM and Reality Steve and how awful he is to contestants and they would just love to be a part of this foiler season!  This has the Nick and Kaitlyn show written all over it to me.

As for photos that we see on SM, there has not been anybody who has spotted Shawn at an airport even, so I don't see a lot of evidence that it is Shawn going to SHV or other evidence that says she chooses him except for the snapchat.  I would venture to say that Shawn looks like he is hitting on a few girls in these fan or paparazzi photos taken of him (one girl straddling him, one he is holding her hand, one talking very close) and all of Nick's photos are family oriented, or true "fan photos" where he stands next to these very pretty girls and smiles all posed and respectable.

I realize I am probably wrong but I just think that everyone assuming it is Shawn only because of snapchat saga disregards a lot of other clues, and I wish everyone in here had a little flicker of hope that it is Nick only for the fact that it is so fun to sleuth together, we could really get in to each and every clue and have fun with it!  

I think there are some clues that go to Shawn besides snapchatgate too (he said he wants the same dog as Kaitlyn wants) so as I said, I'm probably totally wrong (again!), but I certainly don't see things as everyone else does in here.  (Which is why it is so fun to participate in this forum!)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:23 am

To follow up on Stuck's post upthread:

Just imagine if Nick did what Shawn did on the show - complained to producers about how he is not getting the GD rose and then repeatedly confronting Kailyn and calling her out on camera? People would be losing their minds and Nick would be crucified. 

Yet somehow Shawn gets a pass because he is "in love with Kaitlyn" and because Kaitlyn is in love with him? I fail to see the logic here other than choosing to defend one person's behavior over another just because of bias or some other reason... as in, well Kaitlyn is okay with it so, he's the F1/"the one"... or they are different people and K never told Nick he was the one  (how do we know? Shawn kissed and told and it fits the F1 edit, that is all). 

It just boggles my mind how Nick is seen through this lens that is not even logical if applied to someone else. Why can't both guys be liked and defended or opposed? Why it is only Nick defies logic, imo... 

The men I have talked to, including my SO, don't see anything wrong with Nick at all in comparison to the other guys. They see a guy who is focused on Kaitlyn and treating Kaitlyn well and at the end of the day that is all that matters -- how the guy treats Kaitlyn. It is also interesting that save for the F1(s), the other guys don't seem to have that big of a problem with Nick and certainly don't when they meet him in person. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:29 am

Put this in the sleuthing thread, but since it's about K&N, maybe it belongs here??

I haven’t seen this suggested anywhere… but how’s this for a possible ending?

K meets Nick before the FRC in Utah (“this is going to be the hardest conversation”) and tells him she’s chosen Shawn.  He leaves (“can’t sleep, won’t sleep”) but then doesn’t sleep all night and decides he needs more closure. He goes to the FRC, and surprises K to force a discussion (in line with RS saying the rejected guy was there for an hour).  

Does she reject him again?  (“bubblebummer”) This would certainly give K a Mesnick moment.

If he did this I would be happy for Nick.  He would have gotten the closure he needed (Hi OP hi !!) but not go into a FRC with any illusions.  

How’s that?   giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:To follow up on Stuck's post upthread:

Just imagine if Nick did what Shawn did on the show - complained to producers about how he is not getting the GD rose and then repeatedly confronting Kailyn and calling her out on camera? People would be losing their minds and Nick would be crucified. 

Yet somehow Shawn gets a pass because he is "in love with Kaitlyn" and because Kaitlyn is in love with him? I fail to see the logic here other than choosing to defend one person's behavior over another just because of bias or some other reason... as in, well Kaitlyn is okay with it so, he's the F1/"the one"... or they are different people and K never told Nick he was the one  (how do we know? Shawn kissed and told and it fits the F1 edit, that is all). 

It just boggles my mind how Nick is seen through this lens that is not even logical if applied to someone else. Why can't both guys be liked and defended or opposed? Why it is only Nick defies logic, imo... 

The men I have talked to, including my SO, don't see anything wrong with Nick at all in comparison to the other guys. They see a guy who is focused on Kaitlyn and treating Kaitlyn well and at the end of the day that is all that matters -- how the guy treats Kaitlyn. It is also interesting that save for the F1(s), the other guys don't seem to have that big of a problem with Nick and certainly don't when they meet him in person. jmo

I don't get it either. I think many of these contestants, Nick and Shawn included, get judged unfairly. I can judge them perhaps for signing up for this show, but I can't judge them based on how they are portrayed by the puppet-masters. I personally think Nick is quirky and very likable.

To be fair, Shawn has only brought something up to Kaitlyn 2x (that we have seen) thus far. He is demonstrating most of his angst with tptb and the other men. And yes, I agree, he does get the free pass because it's Shawn. If it was another guy, Kaitlyn might not be so understanding. I do think Nick would be judged just as harshly , if not more so than Shawn. But I wouldn't . Love does strange things to people.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:39 am

Shawn isn't getting judged as harshly because people/fans are biased and because we see the show through Kait's lens since she's the lead, and obviously she is okay with whatever Shawn is acting like with her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle