SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by StacyNor Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:21 pm

I have been lurking in this thread Maya Angelou said it best:

'When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time.'

Kaitlyn has shown what kind of person a lot of times, instead of excusing her actions its time to believe them.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by allykat Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:27 pm

StacyNor wrote:I have been lurking in this thread Maya Angelou said it best:

'When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time.'

Kaitlyn has shown what kind of person a lot of times, instead of excusing her actions its time to believe them.

THIS. A thousand times, THIS! :yes:

PS - I liked your post too, but that wasn't enough for me. giggling
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:37 pm

sdmom wrote:I think only time will tell who's the good person, who is kind, who is intense, etc etc.  We just have to wait and see how long K and S will stay together. Remember some used to think last Ette and her chosen one was one of the greatest love stories of this franchise? and Some thought Chris S was Dee' second choice?
BTW, I am glad we get to see K's reactions to Nick now. I hope Nick gets it after viewing and reading all the interviews, don't hold your hope you will get a second chance with K.
Hehe sdmom, love your footer!
I'm glad Nick is asking the right questions... And not waiting. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:43 pm

sdmom wrote:
BTW, I am glad we get to see K's reactions to Nick now. I hope Nick gets it after viewing and reading all the interviews, don't hold your hope you will get a second chance with K.

Couldn't help but make a reaction shot to Nick's heartfelt admission:

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 30 Terrif12

Caption this.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:08 am

The moment that has cemented why Kaitlyn and Nick aren't for each other is the moment when she said to him something about "not talking to the others about their date and what happened between them" (paraphrasing from what I've read around).

If Kaitlyn knew Nick, his feelings, his stand point about this topic, if they have ever talked about it previously ... she wouldn't have said that. It tells me she knew very little of who Nick is and it shows that she wasn't concerned about his feelings.
Why would I ever wish for Kaitlyn to choose Nick after this reveal? No, I'm happy with the end.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:12 am

Kaitlyn could not care less about Nick or his feelings last night, or probably ever, beyond hooking up with him. All she cared about was that he wouldn't spill the beans to Shawn and ruin her happiness. She was sooo careless this season and I'm not even a Nick fan!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:20 am

^^ IA. I think from K's perspective, Nick is just a friend with benefits.
She has only really had eyes for Shawn

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:24 am

happygolucky wrote:The moment that has cemented why Kaitlyn and Nick aren't for each other is the moment when she said to him something about "not talking to the others about their date and what happened between them" (paraphrasing from what I've read around).

If Kaitlyn knew Nick, his feelings, his stand point about this topic, if they have ever talked about it previously ... she wouldn't have said that. It tells me she knew very little of who Nick is and it shows that she wasn't concerned about his feelings.
Why would I ever wish for Kaitlyn to choose Nick after this reveal? No, I'm happy with the end.

IA happy. It also reminded me of when he returned and everyone wanted to know how his date went. I'm sure they were told to pressure him into talking about the date. Whereas when the other's returned from their date it was high fives all around, not really but there wasn't the evil eye going around the room.

I wish the rumour was true and Nick would have gotten up and left at that point. IMO I don't know why it's important the other guys know about what happened anyway. She's the lead, she supposedly has a relationship with all the guys. If they can't understand that, then they shouldn't be there. Nick realizes it, and has always supported her role. Why does she need to admit to that? Is she going to tell them about spending 7 hours with Shawn and Ben too?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:31 am

I was a really big Nick fan last year - supported him completely with the ATFR fiasco but this year I am just not feeling it. Post-show, he just seems so different than last time. The change of appearance with defined muscles, beard, backward baseball hat make me feel like he is almost transformed into someone else to fit Kait's ideal. It must be a personal issue but I guess just can't overlook the fact that he could not stay off tv and went back on the show - it just seems hypocritical and that he had other motivations than just being there for Kait. Still think he has an awesome family!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:37 am

isittrue wrote:I was a really big Nick fan last year - supported him completely with the ATFR fiasco but this year I am just not feeling it.  Post-show, he just seems so different than last time.  The change of appearance with defined muscles, beard, backward baseball hat make me feel like he is almost transformed into someone else to fit Kait's ideal.  It must be a personal issue but I guess just can't overlook the fact that he could not stay off tv  and went back on the show - it just seems hypocritical and that he had other motivations than just being there for Kait.  Still think he has an awesome family!  

I'm still personally giving him the benefit of the doubt. Third strike though and he's out. I would not like to see him at any bachelor related events and programming in the future if I am truly to believe everything he has said. Even if he was offered the bachelor gig

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:54 am

isittrue wrote:I was a really big Nick fan last year - supported him completely with the ATFR fiasco but this year I am just not feeling it.  Post-show, he just seems so different than last time.  The change of appearance with defined muscles, beard, backward baseball hat make me feel like he is almost transformed into someone else to fit Kait's ideal.  It must be a personal issue but I guess just can't overlook the fact that he could not stay off tv  and went back on the show - it just seems hypocritical and that he had other motivations than just being there for Kait.  Still think he has an awesome family!  
Fans would know that Nick always had the muscles. It is not a new thing.
He had a beard before he even went on the show. You can see in his IG pics and he shaved it just before going on the show.
One can say that Kailtyn adopted Nick's ways as well - her tweets are similar to his and after his.

As for anything Bachelor related. He can do what he wants and it would still be less than most of these guys.
Hypocritical? Hypocritical is the guys saying he was on the show for fame and filmed BIP.
They all go on for fame. At least with Nick we have some proof he was actually interested in Kaitlyn before she was the Bachelorette.
The other guys chose to go on TV for fame and may have fallen in love.
It goes both ways.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:01 pm

isittrue wrote:Post-show, he just seems so different than last time. The change of appearance with defined muscles, beard, backward baseball hat make me feel like he is almost transformed into someone else to fit Kait's ideal. 
Isittrue, I don't think most of his post-show actions have anything to do with Kaitlyn (even the hat, which the guys all got in their gift-basket, like scarfs last year) ... including his "apparent" support. I believe he is making more of a case that could support his actions and his mistakes.

I actually agree with you on 1 thing, that I stood behind his choices 100% last season. Everything he did for me was justifiable and right, no matter how "inappropriate" it might had been. I got to know him at "his best" despite in most viewers eyes he was "at his worst".
This year I don't agree with all his choices and I can't support them. I believe they are major s***-ups, his mistakes and there's no-one to blame.
It starts with him participating in this show again and it continues with him sleeping with Kaitlyn after their 1st 1:1.
That's why I have nothing to say against Kaitlyn. She did her job ... and by now Nick should have learned what that job entails.
I admit I overestimated his intelligence last year ... and I hope this time he is at least conscious of the role he is playing.
I question the motive, like I would for all ... I hope he got a good bargain ... and I don't mean the Bach gig (I don't see it at all), but whatever comes later, I hope it was worth it. I have nothing against him capitalizing this "stint" for his better future. Actually I would say "it's about time!".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle