SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:22 pm

Max64 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kaitlyn could not care less about Nick or his feelings last night, or probably ever, beyond hooking up with him. All she cared about was that he wouldn't spill the beans to Shawn and ruin her happiness. She was sooo careless this season and I'm not even a Nick fan!
Yes, so this^. 
When you are a couple you protect each other because you are part of each other and you are protecting yourself. So there is no need to talk about not sharing intimate moments because that would never be something on the agenda of either of you. That goes without saying. 
The fact that K has to bring this up, shows she is on a totally different wave length than Nick and the fact that tears come to his eyes shows that deep down he is so aware of this. 
The fact Shawn can not sense a level of trust and surety from K shows they are not on the same wave length either. Up hill battle.

Shawn has every reason not to trust her cantstopl   "Hey baby, you're the one, now excuse me while I go have sex with NIck". giggling

After last nights conversation between Kaitlyn and Nick, I for the life of me cannot understand why he stayed.  Nick looked really disappointed that she had to even ask that of him.

I think K reason for not completing trusting N to say nothing to the guys, is what she knows of him from the AFTR last year busting his and Andi's private FS moments on national TV, she brought that up in their conversation too....
Know how TPTB dig and dig, and knowing how the guys asked questions, I'd have been concerned if i were her too knowing we had sex, and knowing how easily he revealed it last year. But hind sight is 20/20 if she were concerned he might reveal the, she shouldnt have let it go that far.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:25 pm

I actually thought Kaitlyn came across as not caring about Nick or Shawn's feelings last night. After initially giving Shawn some reassurance when he first came in her room, she made it clear repeatedly that she regretted telling him what she did. And she later looked plain irritated at one point when stating that her telling him he might be the one lead to this need for constant reassurance from her. Kaitlyn didn't comes across so great last night in my opinion. She came across as someone who just does and says what she feels like in the moment and her excuse for it is "she has poor impulse control" or "lives in the moment" and then resents having to deal with the consequences of some of those actions.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:31 pm

Di_ATL ... Yes, which says a lot about their "conversations/connection" before the show.
If they ever talked about it, what happened at that ATFR, if she ever asked him what he thinks and how he feels about it all, she would have known that it's not in Nick's intention to talk and share. People see him as a "spilling the beans" kinda guy, and those who truly pay attention to who Nick was/is since last year, who read and follow his communication style, could tell that that's not the real Nick ... so the fact that she questions him (and his intentions) means she doesn't know him at all... and the fact that she doesn't ask for his opinion, but almost "accuses" him by stating the "people's general opinion of him" ... means she doesn't care either.

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kaitlyn could not care less about Nick or his feelings last night, or probably ever, beyond hooking up with him. All she cared about was that he wouldn't spill the beans to Shawn and ruin her happiness. She was sooo careless this season and I'm not even a Nick fan!
Yes, so this^. 
When you are a couple you protect each other because you are part of each other and you are protecting yourself. So there is no need to talk about not sharing intimate moments because that would never be something on the agenda of either of you. That goes without saying. 
The fact that K has to bring this up, shows she is on a totally different wave length than Nick and the fact that tears come to his eyes shows that deep down he is so aware of this. 
The fact Shawn can not sense a level of trust and surety from K shows they are not on the same wave length either. Up hill battle.

IMO his spidey sensor is telling him something is off and guess what he was right not to trust. I think the next thing is to build that trust outside of this madhouse.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:36 pm

I agree lleyki. The first spoiler of her choosing Noone would have been the wiser course for her to take. Sad she choose a guy who is constantly questioning her. Sorry, Kaitlyn. if he acts that way 95% of the time that is his true character coming out. Not just a couple of weeks on the show but for a lifetime, oh my how frustrating. As Nick told her he didn't want an "Exhausting" thing but that is exactly what she chose. Still can't comprehend it other than love is truly blind in her case especially!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:37 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Yes, so this^. 

IMO his spidey sensor is telling him something is off and guess what he was right not to trust.  I think the next thing is to build that trust outside of this madhouse.

Hahaha! "Spidey sensor!" cantstopl He certainly is picking up on something. Kaitlyn knows this and she knows she has to say something. Once they are out of the "madhouse" wish them the best of luck in building a solid relationship. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:05 pm

OnePromise wrote:It feels like a large portion of Nick and K conversation was cut out last night.  They went from "are you going to kiss and tell?" and defensive Nick to man tears in like ten seconds.  I think there was more to the conversation than we saw. It felt like there might have been a conversation about how she felt about their relationship that went missing.  It would have gotten cut so that Nick appears only the "lust guy".  I am sensing a pattern here....

In fact in general the whole episode felt disjointed.  I know that they wanted to give the viewers a sense of chaos and confusion to experience what K and the guys were surely feeling, but it went a little overboard.  I had a hard time knowing what was going on...
I'm on the same page. I so wish someone was at least screencaping her ITMS. They are all over the place. Maddening for me. There are fill ins, there are some from episodes ago...it's so hard to get a vibe when they don't apply to that scene! There are so many outfits we haven't seen or at least I haven't, I'm wondering if that part of episode happened when I took a short potty break.

I hate they cut off so much of the conversation with N last night. I get her mood when she went to RC. TPTB have been in her ear....no doubt in my mind....and if S visits her room ONE MORE TIME and she has to rock him to sleep so to speak...she's going to come unglued. I think she's agitated...period at this point. I don't think she felt N was going to tell...she was just going to make sure of it....she's not even having fun at this point...it's short lived but the hills and valleys with S are getting old and fast.

I won't even get into the fact that she feels S has to know about pre FS sex. I mean she's not comfortable enough with him to tell him alone...no disruptions and talk it through. She has to know before she even decides if he goes to FS at this point. I just don't see it any other way by telling him before FS!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:29 pm

emusha wrote:All respect to others opinions the way I see Nick hasn't changed this season - to me he's always been human (brutal truth and disinterest in catering to the other guys' feelings being his downfall last season) he's come back having learnt his lesson imho -- he is now more tactful and goes out of his way to remove himself from situations where he'd rub the guys the wrong way. His decision to go on the show and give his relationship with k his all is nothing I would fault him on. The fact that he agreed to be inmate with K - it was an act of trust in K and while he could have stopped it and it would have been wise for him to do so -- I also don't see him rubbing it in people's noses

Dear Emusha,
I'm not watching the show yet, but based on what I've been reading, my opinion of Nick hasn't changed this season either. From the little I've seen and read, he does seem more tactful of his responses. I love that he's pushing for the truth with K so early in the season. I love that he's outwardly supporting her in sm. Even though it's not his problem or fault, I love that he seems to be trying to minimize the animosity his main rival feels toward him. He seems just more himself, more comfortable with what he wants and what he's willing to do. Still playing by his own rules and coloring outside the lines. (He's really such an inspiration to me!!)

Per Alanna's post, I'm a little shocked that his main rival seems to have so many fans. Again, based on what's been reported about his whinny and insecure actions, I don't understand how K would choose little baby S over Nick... but to each her own, I guess...

bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Yes, so this^. 

Again, your desccriptions make me think of how graceful Jillian was with Reid. She knew he loved her; on some level she loved him. She cried with him more than once and acknowledged his feelings. As we've said repeatedly, it's never wrong to be kind. The fact that both K and S are sooooooooooo insecure about what happened highlights how immature they are and demonstrates how perfect for each other they are. Nick gets to walk away with his head held high. He was/is honest, open and kind.

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:46 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I agree lleyki. The first spoiler of her choosing Noone would have been the wiser course for her to take. Sad she choose a guy who is constantly questioning her. Sorry, Kaitlyn. if he acts that way 95% of the time that is his true character coming out. Not just a couple of weeks on the show but for a lifetime, oh my how frustrating. As Nick told her he didn't want an "Exhausting" thing but that is exactly what she chose. Still can't comprehend it other than love is truly blind in her case especially!!!

TRUE this! Luvstruck. Good Post
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:25 pm

SueSt wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:I agree lleyki. The first spoiler of her choosing Noone would have been the wiser course for her to take. Sad she choose a guy who is constantly questioning her. Sorry, Kaitlyn. if he acts that way 95% of the time that is his true character coming out. Not just a couple of weeks on the show but for a lifetime, oh my how frustrating. As Nick told her he didn't want an "Exhausting" thing but that is exactly what she chose. Still can't comprehend it other than love is truly blind in her case especially!!!

TRUE this!  Luvstruck.  Good Post

IMO we haven't seen Shawn act that way with her 95% of the time. Kaitlyn herself has said they have a deep connection from day one, they have indebt talks, she feels a certain with him and on more than one occassion has told him, he was the one or that she was falling in love with him too. We then on the other hand seen a few 3-5 min clips of him questioning her, to which we never saw their 6-7 hour discussion on his bed( confirmed by Ben something deeper happened) that lead S to feel a certain way. We saw an amazing 1 0n 1 date with them and having deep conversation, we seen him have an awesome SQT where he showed his family pics, we have seen other special moments between them and she in her blogs validates his feeling insecure becuase of things she has told him.
So what is Shawn true character, we dont really know other than a scripted show of what TPTB are showing us at the moment to keep their franchise and drama going.

On the other hand with Nick all I've see between them is them gropping on each, have sex, like to little bunnie rabbits in heat....is that supposed to me to believe he is the perfect guy for her?

Personally i wish the first foiler remained true that she didnt pick either, and that all 3 have moved on from the show and are happy in the "REAL" world.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:41 pm

Nick and Kaitlyn had been talking for a while before she got the bachelorette, he was the one she turn to in helping her making the decision so. 4 weeeks with Shawn verses a couple months with Nick and he is of no use to her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle