SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:36 pm

Yeah, I'm gonna need him to pull up his underwear and zip up his pants. I thought it was a universal thing that guys who post shirtless/flexy look at me pics are kind of douchey. laugh out loud

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:38 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm pretty neutral on Nick, or have been.  But I think if you give or even consider giving TPTB and MF control of your life 3 times to go on this silly show, you deserve pretty much whatever they do to you.  You know they aren't your friends and they'll manipulate you and any other cast they can, situations, and the edit to make you look any way they want to.  I personally would be running away from any one and thing associated with this show as fast as I could but, then again, I'd never go on it to begin with.  Sometimes I wonder what any of them that go on the show were thinking when they decided to go, fan favorite or not.  Suspect

Agree. Watch what you wish for when playing with the devil. :uptonogood #mikefleiss Oh well, it is his life and his choice. Wonder what his family thinks. #slipperyslope #realityTV

Still think TPTB will choose someone new from this season. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:39 pm

Keep it coming Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yeah, I'm gonna need him to pull up his underwear and zip up his pants. I thought it was a universal thing that guys who post shirtless/flexy look at me pics are kind of douchey. laugh out loud
Kinda? Douche Nation, represent!!!

I bet he's showing Kait everything she's missing. Okay. lawlz for dayz.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:40 pm

They have already shown almost all the other guys shirtless on the show.  (The boxing date...the sumo date... Man diapers...Heck, Joe let it all hang out all day... Shawn was shown dressing during theRC prep in NYC and in a swim suit for half the day in San Antonio... Half the guys were shirtless in San Antonio getting ready for Mariachi...) While Nick has remained covered.  Why is it a problem for him to show off one of the many reasons why K sampled his goods twice?  I have no problem with it.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:43 pm

For me, personally, it's the fact that he's posting the picture himself. Obviously, most of the guys have been shirtless and most of the girls have been in skimpy bikinis on the show...but, to me, that's different. I didn't mind the picture of him at a beach, because that's just normal attire, but when you have a model-y, posed picture with your boxers showing...ugh. Not a fan.

And, honestly, this is like the fourth set of professional photos he's shown on IG. I still like TV Nick, but I'm starting to believe RS that the fame and attention are going to his head.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yeah, I'm gonna need him to pull up his underwear and zip up his pants. I thought it was a universal thing that guys who post shirtless/flexy look at me pics are kind of douchey. laugh out loud

But it is OK when Shawn does it question

It is no different than a woman wearing a bikini JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:44 pm

OnePromise wrote:They have already shown almost all the other guys shirtless on the show.  (The boxing date...the sumo date... Man diapers...Heck, Joe let it all hang out all day... Shawn was shown dressing during theRC prep in NYC and in a swim suit for half the day in San Antonio... Half the guys were shirtless in San Antonio getting ready for Mariachi...) While Nick has remained covered.  Why is it a problem for him to show off one of the many reasons why K sampled his goods twice?  I have no problem with it.

Let's not forget we still have the scene of Shawn streaking without any clothes on the golf course yet to come.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:46 pm

So ... are we universally convinced that he is interested for TB gig ...and the photos are only for the campaign? :gotcha:

OK ... then I'm the only one who thinks there's another motive behind them ... that maybe has something to do with NYC and SF.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:48 pm

happygolucky wrote:So ... are we universally convinced that he is interested for TB gig ...and the photos are only for the campaign? :gotcha:

OK ... then I'm the only one who thinks there's another motive behind them ... that maybe has something to do with NYC and SF.

What do you mean?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:49 pm

happygolucky wrote:So ... are we universally convinced that he is interested for TB gig ...and the photos are only for the campaign? :gotcha:

Can you please elaborate?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:49 pm

whit90 wrote:

But it is OK when Shawn does it question

It is no different than a woman wearing a bikini JMO

I actually don't follow Shawn either on SM, but if he's posting douchey shirtless pics then I'm perfectly prepared to cringe at him too. Hugesmile

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle