SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:23 pm

There was another interview I didn't see posted that was after her 1/1 with Nick. She was surprised at the length of time shown of their 1/1 and her comment was we're kinda/pretty cute together. I thought that was odd given S was her F1 and how much he dislikes N.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by OnePromise Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:45 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:There was another interview I didn't see posted that was after her 1/1 with Nick. She was surprised at the length of time shown of their 1/1 and her comment was we're kinda/pretty cute together. I thought that was odd given S was her F1 and how much he dislikes N.

Do you have a link to this interview?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:59 pm

OnePromise wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:There was another interview I didn't see posted that was after her 1/1 with Nick. She was surprised at the length of time shown of their 1/1 and her comment was we're kinda/pretty cute together. I thought that was odd given S was her F1 and how much he dislikes N.

Do you have a link to this interview?
I am terrible at posting that kind of thing. Somehow, I miss giving the credit and really prefer not to take up mods time correcting me. I thought most had seen it but wondered why no one else found it odd. I'll see if I can't find it again and pm the link to you. How's that? It may be much later as I'm going to 4th festivities. :cutesmile!:

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:19 am

Sharleen Joynt blog wrote:It amazes me how quick viewers are to make judgments about people on these shows yet how steadfast they are in those hasty first impressions. That said, while I know the Nick-those who are not fans out there won't be changing their minds any time soon, I do want to make one thing very clear: Nick was not begged, paid, or coerced into coming on this season. He truly, legitimately had a huge crush on Kaitlyn, felt they could potentially have something very special, and did what he had to to pursue her.

As for Kaitlyn's decision to let Nick stick around... "I'd regret it if I didn't." THIS. These are words that I live by. I wouldn't be an opera singer if it weren't these words. I wouldn't have ever gone on The Bachelor, that's for sure. Who can blame Kaitlyn for her decision if that's how she feels?
source: link

As for the "too much revealing pics of Nick's briefs" ... I would say it is all for RS... so whatever beef he has with Nick can stop ... meaning "I show you mine, you show me yours ... lets see who has the balls?!" - J/K

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:18 pm

Not sure I'm happy about Nick's photos. On Twitter. Thoughts, Nick Chicks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:21 pm

Oh, I see Happy, that makes sense. Well, Nick is a sexy guy. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:58 pm

I appreciate Nick's new Twitter photos as an expression of art. Both the photog's and Nick's chiseled torso.

He's obviously been working on himself both inside and out, so why not put it out here?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:38 pm

I mean after snapchatgate, Nick does not have to pretend for this show. He is single and ready to mingle. People have been mean about his looks so why not show the fans and non fans the superficial that they care for on this show. His photos are like am not this one sides nerdy guy this show portrays me to be, I can be the superficial chiselled six pack abs jorky type, and can model in my underwear if I choose to. So there u have it suck it

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 50 1f49b  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Hilarious Mysthelma, and oh so true!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:54 pm

Good post Agent, I agree! Show it off Nick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:30 pm

Not odd at all! Last season Chris told Helen D that Becca was a total package and Whitney was a mother. To us, the Becca fans, that was a clue she was F1, to the Whit fans, it was a clue that she was the one. IMO, TP tells them what to say and they communicate the plan to the F1 beforehand. It is part of their contract. Also, remember Des on her blog talking about hot kiss with Brookes.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:06 pm

I do believe their answers are rehearsed as much as they can be! As we've all learned, K is an in the moment girl. Somehow until last night, I had not seen the actual actual snapgate in its entirety. When I saw N on the boat with nothing but women around him on 4th, I knew.

While Nick is a very complex guy, he does bring the viewers with him. Will ABC ignore these ratings for next lead? I have to wonder with the new beard, the photoshoots ...the edit. How much screen time is anyone really getting outside of K and S? NICK...Are they encouraging his unrelenting support of K on SM? Do I expect a brokenhearted F2 at FRC? Oh yeah, its coming and I for one don't think there was a rehearsal involved. If he behaves at ATFR portion, IMO...he could very well be doing the choosing come Nov.

If there is any way for me to be okay he got his heart broken...if the shoe was on the other foot and K was all over S and carrying on about how he made her feel...I'm not sure N could/would get past it. Dez initial fixation on Brooks don't hold a candle to the in the moments K and ITM K has with N. S loves that girl if it lasts...that much I feel certain of!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle