SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by OnePromise Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:47 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Nick is just a nice guy. IMO that's why he's favouriting what he does. No other reason, and for the same reasons anyone else would.

I agree. Just because he's not holding grudges or acting like Kaitlyn never existed doesn't mean he wants her back. He cared for her and is acting like it.

I completely agree with these above comments.  I just think that Nick wouldn't have to favorite posts that are so clearly loving statements to and about Kaitlyn which were posted by one of her best friends "on the inside" just to be a nice, supportive guy.  IMO it would take a clear and present thought to press that little heart button on his phone to favorite the photos...what his thought was is not as clear. 

But, I feel like the fact that he cared for her is not a strong enough reason alone to do this, especially because he knows that the whole world sees his SM actions and more specifically Becca (and in turn Kaitlyn).  The facts are that it was Becca's post - who is Kaitlyn's close friend, currently spending time with her.  Kaitlyn herself would not know about Nick's activity because she no longer follows him on SM unless she was told by Becca this weekend.  The last video he favorited of Becca's with Kaitlyn was also done on a weekend when the two girls were together and Becca could have told Kaitlyn about it.  His timing is interesting...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:02 pm

OnePromise wrote:
mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Nick is just a nice guy. IMO that's why he's favouriting what he does. No other reason, and for the same reasons anyone else would.

I agree. Just because he's not holding grudges or acting like Kaitlyn never existed doesn't mean he wants her back. He cared for her and is acting like it.

I completely agree with these above comments.  I just think that Nick wouldn't have to favorite posts that are so clearly loving statements to and about Kaitlyn which were posted by one of her best friends "on the inside" just to be a nice, supportive guy.  IMO it would take a clear and present thought to press that little heart button on his phone to favorite the photos...what his thought was is not as clear. 

But, I feel like the fact that he cared for her is not a strong enough reason alone to do this, especially because he knows that the whole world sees his SM actions and more specifically Becca (and in turn Kaitlyn).  The facts are that it was Becca's post - who is Kaitlyn's close friend, currently spending time with her.  Kaitlyn herself would not know about Nick's activity because she no longer follows him on SM unless she was told by Becca this weekend.  The last video he favorited of Becca's with Kaitlyn was also done on a weekend when the two girls were together and Becca could have told Kaitlyn about it.  His timing is interesting...

And this is why I am having a hard time with Nick this season. I do think he is making it clear as he can that he is open to K returning to him even though she is in another relationship. Last year I thought it was producer manipulated, IMO. This year I am not so sure. I just have this feeling that if S and k breakup, nick will be more than happy to help K pick up the pieces. I just think ATFR will be a breakup and/or Nick making a play and possibly winning back the girl. Much as I think Nick is a nice guy I am really questioning his motives this year. Even the bare torso shots and convenient shot with cute baby following Shawn's shot with his niece make me question him and trust me I was one if his biggest fans last year.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:59 pm

I really cannot see any motives other than Nick wanting to meet Kaitlyn after their pre show SM activities. If there was a break up at the ATFR, I wouldn't think S and K would be having SHV's as of recent or S wearing Canadian Maple Leaf pants at a golf tournament.

Nick has always posted pics of young ones. Nothing out of the ordinary IMO. There are several of them on his IG along with his little sister.

I'd be interested to hearing what other motives are there? He basically stayed out of the bubble for over a year which IMO is the time to keep your face out there if there were any motives. There are several former leads, Chris being the latest one, that non stop promoted himself on SM, Jake etc, Nick has never done that.

I'm not one who thinks his appearance is payback for planegate. IMO the ATFR gave him more air time than the happy couple which is what this show is about, so to me there was no issue. It's not like that season was a big secret. This year we have snapchatgate, definitley no secrets this season either even though clearly it was suppose to be a foiler season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:20 pm

I think Nick favored those two tweets because that is the type of guy he is. He does not hold grudges and really does not care what other people think. I seriously doubt that he is hoping that if and when K and S break up that he wants another chance with her. I also do not think he went on this show to payback for the plane incident last year. I truly believe that he really liked K and took a risk. I see a very happy Nick this time around I really think he had stronger feelings for the last Bette . I am sure after snapgate that he knew it was officially over that Shawn was her guy. I also think he realized that during the show. Knowing Nick he will wish S and K the best of luck. He has moved on very quickly and really seems to be enjoying his freedom from this show. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:25 pm

Good points GA and whit. Nick just seems different to me this time around and therein lies why I question him more. Like I said I do like Nick and think he is a nice guy just sometimes I over analyze things and probably need to stop doing that and reading those tabloids. Time will tell when this is all over where everything stands.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:29 pm

Nick liking Becca's innocent pictures of Kait don't really suggest to me that he has an alternative motive.

I will admit I like Nick less this time around, I just find him coming across a little more smug/cocky on screen. Also the half naked photos, while I think he is quite attractive, IMO one of the most unattractive things for a guy is to post shirtless photos of himself for attention (don't like it for females or males), so while I am a fan of Nick I am not a fan of the pics. At the same time, the photographer that he is supporting appears to be a local MKE photographer who has a lot of mutual childhood MKE friends with Nick, so I suspect while part of this is to self promote he is also doing it to promote a local friend photographer which I think is pretty cool.

I always say it is post show where we learn what these contestants true motives were. The ugly truth about them usually comes out. Nick 1.0 post show impressed me (post ATFR). As others have stated he never once did anything that was pure self promotion with the only events he attended being for charity.

Apart from the shirtless photos, Nick 2.0 (while not really in post show quite yet) has been much of the same old Nick, hanging out with his pre bachelorette friends, went back to his job, visits home and family quite frequently (i.e. every other weekend it seems) and has only done charity events. Staying mostly in Chicago and MKE.

Nothing so far indicates to me that he had ulterior motives other than liking Kailtyn, this could change and I think I will find out Nick 2.0 post show. Do I think he loves the attention... of course he does but then again any person who has gone on this show and has continued to be out there on twitter, SM, blogs etc. loves it which is like 90% of the people that go on the show. This includes Sean, Catherine, Sharleen, Andi, Josh, Ali, Trista, Ryan etc. all seemingly nice and good people some using this show more than others.

All IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:01 pm

I haven't noticed anything off about Nick this season vs last season. Him liking stuff about Kaitlyn could be genuine and also could also be because he is doing his due diligence and despite snapchat trying to keep some type of suspense and make people question snapchat. (IMO probably a little bit of both described above) It no different than what they apparently made Becca do last season with all her super happy posts that made many think she must have been chosen.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:09 pm

As far as Nick's beard, abs, and baby pic posting, he did ALL of that previously before anyone ever knew/heard/saw Shawn. Not sure why some think Nick is doing things to copy him. no idea

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:20 pm

Sorry, imo I think Nick knows he dodged a bullet.  He deserves so much better than Kaitlyn.  Someone with class and substance.  Same for the rest of the men this season.  Also, imo, from what I've seen, Nick is his own man and doesn't need to emulate anyone.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:26 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Sorry, imo I think Nick knows he dodged a bullet.  He deserves so much better than Kaitlyn.  Someone with class and substance.  Same for the rest of the men this season.  Also, imo, from what I've seen, Nick is his own man and doesn't need to emulate anyone.

I agree with everything you said.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:29 pm

If it didn't work out for Nick, and it sounds like it didn't, there is someone out there and it's probably not from this franchise. 
He is a nice looking guy with a lot going on. I am sure there are plenty of beautiful ladies out there looking for a nice guy. 
I truly believe each of us has many soul mates out there. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If it didn't work out for Nick, and it sounds like it didn't, there is someone out there and it's probably not from this franchise. 
He is a nice looking guy with a lot going on. I am sure there are plenty of beautiful ladies out there looking for a nice guy. 
I truly believe each of us has many soul mates out there. Smiley

Yeah I agree to there be many soulmates out there for one person. I do believe in true love but I don't believe that there is only absolutely ONE true love out there for one person. It's not for a lack of effort on Nick's part, the guy is putting himself out there, yes on reality tv but even before that in real life before TV he had a few relationships, just not one of the "right" women yet it seems. Like the cliche goes, it will probably happen when he leasts expects it.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle