SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:58 pm

For all we know, he might have already found someone! That was my theory for why Kaitlyn seemed to suddenly change her tune towards Nick in interviews a couple of weeks ago, that she was surprised/angry that he was able to move on so quickly. I don't really think that Nick is hung up on Kaitlyn, considering that he spent his 4th of July surrounded by women in bikinis. I think that he either moved on romantically or is just having fun being single.

I really enjoy Nick/Kaitlyn's dynamic on TV, but the more I see of them on SM, the more I realize that they are completely different.

ETA: Is anyone following Nick on snapchat? I love how awful he is at it, haha! It's endearing.

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:45 pm

There is that possibility that Nick is with someone but I don't think so.

I think it is more that Nick is just moving on and seems happy and that sometimes pi55es a girl off.
Some girls don't want a guy to move on from them so quickly even if they don't want him themselves.
It's like those girls who like drama and don't want the guy but don't want anyone else to have him either.

Nick certainly has a lot of women taking selfies/photos with him so he is never without fans. :Nod:

Plus, it is usually on SM that h@ters say negative things.
In person people will seldom say to a person's face the things they will write -- instead they want a photo with Nick  giggling .
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:49 pm

I can't imagine Kait would be bothered by Nick moving on. She should know how lucky she is that he's actually moving on. Could've been much worse laugh out loud.

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:53 pm

Who knows? I think that a lot of of women (and men) do secretly enjoy when their ex's are hung up on them. It would hurt to know that he was hung up on Andi for months and (possibly) moved on from a rejected proposal in weeks. Kaitlyn obviously didn't care too much about Nick's "stalking" last season with Andi, since she chose to get involved with him. She's the one who said in early interviews that he just got a bad edit, and he's a really kind guy.

I never believed that was more than Nick trying to get closure, and TPTB trying to make it seem like he was getting her back. He said in the airplane video he knew that she wouldn't pull a Mesnick. That letter just seemed like a recycled storyline from Arie/Emily, and I never really believed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:13 am

bleuberry wrote:I can't imagine Kait would be bothered by Nick moving on. She should know how lucky she is that he's actually moving on. Could've been much worse laugh out loud.

From what I've seen of Kaitlyn on snapchat and Periscope, she seems like a compassionate person. I would think that if Nick has moved on and found someone, she would be genuinely happy for him.
IMO, the only reason why she is no longer following Nick on SM is simply out of respect for Shawn, but I'm sure she still cares about him and his well-being.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:28 am

bleuberry wrote:I can't imagine Kait would be bothered by Nick moving on. She should know how lucky she is that he's actually moving on. Could've been much worse laugh out loud.

Exactly. ;) Don't think she cares and certainly not "bothered' by it. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:12 am

SWSNBN got hung up on Nick, even when she during her happily engaged period. Some girls just want the attention and they don't like seeing a happy ex. They want the ex to miss them, to always have them in mind.

I just hope Kaitlyn is not this type of mean girl. But well, we see these two hung out like bff, so who know, maybe they hold similar values that we don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:26 am

chasingpavements wrote:Who knows? I think that a lot of of women (and men) do secretly enjoy when their ex's are hung up on them. It would hurt to know that he was hung up on Andi for months and (possibly) moved on from a rejected proposal in weeks. Kaitlyn obviously didn't care too much about Nick's "stalking" last season with Andi, since she chose to get involved with him. She's the one who said in early interviews that he just got a bad edit, and he's a really kind guy.

I never believed that was more than Nick trying to get closure, and TPTB trying to make it seem like he was getting her back. He said in the airplane video he knew that she wouldn't pull a Mesnick. That letter just seemed like a recycled storyline from Arie/Emily, and I never really believed it.

IA that Nick's motivation last season was in trying to get closure.
Whatever happened this season between Nick and K, he definitely seems to have moved on. I'm glad for him.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:27 am

peggy0221 wrote:SWSNBN got hung up on Nick, even when she during her happily engaged period. Some girls just want the attention and they don't like seeing a happy ex. They want the ex to miss them, to always have them in mind.

I just hope Kaitlyn is not this type of mean girl. But well, we see these two hung out like bff, so who know, maybe they hold similar values that we don't know.

I hope you're wrong Peggy. no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:41 am

SueSt wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:SWSNBN got hung up on Nick, even when she during her happily engaged period. Some girls just want the attention and they don't like seeing a happy ex. They want the ex to miss them, to always have them in mind.

I hope you're wrong Peggy.  no no

So do I. hmmm

Nick is such a wonderful yet sensitive guy, I hate to see someone used the romantic side of him to his disadvantage and being mean to him. I still have a little hope on Kait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:49 am

I thought Nick was the one who was hung up on SWSNBN(why are we calling her this?). I still don't see what she did that was mean, some pple just don't know when No means No and tough love is what ple like that need, JMO as always.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:10 am

I think Nick is in a way better place than last year when he was alittle shellshocked by the experience and negative hate.  This year he has gotten a better edit than F1 and the lead IMO.  He has been through this before so I am sure he's prepared for anything. Just hope he does not cause any drama at ATFR and exhibits the kindness and sensitivity his fans attribute to him.

I do think Kait will be kind

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle