SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:32 am

Nick has impressed me (Eskimo bros tattle aside).
He has so many layers. He's goofy but serious. Shy but confident and self-aware.
Didn't watch Andi's season. Why was he a villain? I just don't see this big manipulator? I do see someone that goes against the grain and that makes some people uncomfortable.
Selfishly, I'm hoping he's still in the running for next Bachelor. But finding love outside of this franchise is going to be better for him.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:51 am

agentcurls wrote:Nick has impressed me (Eskimo bros tattle aside).
He has so many layers. He's goofy but serious. Shy but confident and self-aware.
Didn't watch Andi's season. Why was he a villain? I just don't see this big manipulator? I do see someone that goes against the grain and that makes some people uncomfortable.
Selfishly, I'm hoping he's still in the running for next Bachelor. But finding love outside of this franchise is going to be better for him.

:yes:

He called Andi out at the AFTR about having sex with him when she wasn't in love with him. IMO it took a lot of prodding to get that out of him...and Andi and her b*tch face because someone dared question her when she just wanted to talk about her great love for Josh. Also he spoiled the season when he was caught venting on the phone on an airplane after the FRC. An old girlfriend of RS' just happened to be sitting behind him and taped it at first because he was apparently loud and annoying and then she figured out what he was talking about and sent it to RS. He was never forgiven for that because he made some not so complementary remarks about of the favoured F1 Josh and Andi...all of which coincidentally, has pretty much been shown to be correct post show.

It is hard to undo a first impression....unfortunately for Nick...although, I do think some have come around. Who knows, maybe after he gets devastated again, he may gain yet more fans. People do seem to become more sympathetic after they see someone hurting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:53 am

Sprite, I laugh and laugh when I see the Alf reference! So incredibly funny. ITA with your Nick description as well. I am drawn to him because of his quirks and perceived flaws. I find him to be so much more interesting than the Ken dolls and Meatheads. One thing that Shawn is Not is articulate. Me and her, Him and I, etc etc etc. These two guys are a study in contrasts.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:00 am

Actually, Nick has horrible grammar too. I've heard him say "this is important for Kaitlyn and I" or "Kaitlyn and I's relationship". As a Nick fan, it makes me cringe but English is not his strong suit! This if the same guy who misspelled "wit", haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:35 am

It started as a part of commentary in MTA thread, but maybe it's better placed here, so IMHO:

Nick, when he has a discussion with someone, he plays a tennis match ... he's the one who serves ... it's up to his "opponent" to know how to strike back. Last year he served the lead her own medicine. This year is yet to be seen ...
Most people get angry with Nick, because they are incapable to hit the ball once in their court. They get irritated by Nick's "rhetoric" (as many criticized him for) ... but I wonder if they aren't irritated more with themselves for not firing back with more witty remark.
Wimbledon is over. Novak & Serena won, the 2nd placed, Roger and Garbine can't blame the winners for their good performance, they had an equal chance ...

I will say that much, when you have an interviewer and an interviewee or the politicians for better example ... you can say they are being manipulative and know how to weasel the conversation to their advantage ... great ... I say it too (and I've been around politics long enough, so maybe I'm too much of a cynic) ... it's the art of the communication ... but I can't blame them ... because if I'm being manipulated, it's on me ... in today's era ... when all the information is at my disposal, if I want it and look for it, being manipulated is my own doing.

So I personally find it amusing, when people use Nick's "manipulation" as his fault.
In a way, I actually understand now better why Nick and Elan are such a friends, despite TPTB's role ... they know the dynamic, they respect it and from what I've learned about Nick, he appreciates a good "tennis player".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 68 Empty Nick AKA Spencer Pratt

Post by Marybods Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:47 pm

Sprite wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

Alf? Lmao.

I can't help it. That is all I see when I look at him and listen to him talk. Maybe I will get over it eventually since at the start of last season I couldn't get past Nick looking like Spencer Pratt. Nick won me over because he can be sweet, articulate, thoughtful and introspective...and sexy with those big, brown, puppy dog eyes. Embarressed! Somehow, I don't think that will work for Shawn.

This is so funny, when I first saw Nicks bio from Andi's season, all I could think of was Spencer Pratt. I thought he was gonna be gone the first night. But as I got to know Nick, he is my absolute favorite guy over the past few seasons. He isn't that pretty boy cute, but he is absolutely adorable in his own way. I have a ton of respect for Sharleen, and she certainly seems like she has a soft spot for Nick. I like that he doesn't go with the flow, he is his own man and doesn't give a good crapp what other guys think of him. Shawn on the is a big baby. He goes to Nick's room, calls him all kinds of names when he doesn't even really know the guy. He said there were 40 guys from the last show who don't care for him. Nick said to him, " you don't even know me". I never take the word of other people about someone, I like to form my own opinions.

Shawn, to me, is nothing but a big baby, whose jealousy will continue far after this show is over. He needs to get over himself. If Kat and Shawn are together at the end of this, I give them about 3 months. I don't say that lightly, I always have hope for these couples....but Katlyn and Shawn are no Ashley and JP, Molly and Jason or Sean and Kathrine. Prince Charming and Whitney come to mind when I think of these two.

And while I'm on my :soapbox Shawn calling Nick " that other guy" just shows his level of maturity and his overbearing jealousy.

I wish Nick nothing but the best. Hoping for him to be the next Bachelor is probably lasking to much. I hope he gains some form of TV career after spending time on this show, but nothing bachelor related. He's got a great personality, is funny, and he really is one of a kind. And Nick, there are plenty of beautiful, intelligent woman outside of the bachelor bubble that you can find happiness with. He needs to follow in Zak's footsteps from Dezs season. If I here Shawn say " that other guy " one more time, I think i'm gonna smash my TV realitytv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 68 2292733854
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:52 pm

Correction ******"if I hear****
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:54 pm

Personally I liked Nick a lot better last season. I actually think the overwhelming fan support and the painting him as this perfect person by some while ripping apart Shawn and Kait is what started to turn me off. The guy is human, he is capable of mistakes too. I still think he is as capable of the rest of them of stirring the pot and acting immature. I really wish he'd not gone on the show and I will feel bad for him being rejected but I don't think K owes anything to him just because he took the risk of coming on the show. It is K's journey and she explored the relationship with Nick and still chose Shawn. So much is left on the cutting room floor, how do we know what Nick is or isn't doing to stir things up. All 3 parties are involved in this mess IMHO.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:51 pm

imo Shawn and Kaitlyn are both getting ripped apart because of how they've both conducted themselves throughout this season, and deservedly so. I'm not a Nick 'fan', but he's displayed more class then the two of them combined. This is the worst season in the history of this franchise, and I for one will be glad when it's over.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:17 pm

^^^^ cantstopl ^^^^^ yes, I can see a resemblance. laugh out loud From now on I'm going to be seeing Alf when I look at him. It's funny, I thought he was attractive when filming started, but as the shows gone on, that's changed, I don't think he's good looking anymore. Unlike Nick, the more I see of him the more I find him attractive. Nick is certainly easy on the eyes, but his personality sucks you in. whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:19 pm

I like this one

http://raffau.deviantart.com/art/Strong-Alf-48419600

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:25 pm

A hot bodied Alf! Too funny!!

We're going to get a time out from the mods if we don't get back to our regularly scheduled program....Nick. (who doesn't look like Alf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle