SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:13 pm

Yeah, I don't know if this is how Kaitlyn is when she is in relationships (needy, insecure, emotional), but I don't like it. She seems very different than the Kaitlyn I saw last season and at the MTA, who seemed to stay out of the drama and be straight-forward and rational in thought and action.

Back to top Go down

RealityTV - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:18 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, I don't know if this is how Kaitlyn is when she is in relationships (needy, insecure, emotional), but I don't like it. She seems very different than the Kaitlyn I saw last season and at the MTA, who seemed to stay out of the drama and be straight-forward and rational in thought and action.
I think a lot of girls (actually, PEOPLE) get cray when they're at the beginning stages of a relationship with someone they like and aren't fully secure that it's reciprocal. I'm expecting to see a very different Kaitlyn at atfr than the psychotic, crying, snotty mess we've been treated to so far. In fact, her mid season sex scandal media already showed a huge, huge difference. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:39 pm

2boys3girls wrote:I just don't want to see a cold, heartless K at the FRC. I get that there is a new relationship with someone else but have a little class, wish the F2 well, and move on.

I don't see that happening at all. We've seen her upset at the FRC in the previews so that's probably after she let him go.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:12 pm

What if Shawn's family date was first?  And then she had Nick's family date?

Just for the timing details:
Looking at the schedule, Nick's family was in Wisconsin as late as April 26 for his sisters confirmation. Maybe Shawn's date was first and Nick had to wait until his family could join them on April 27 or so. Nick did tweet on April 25th, "Summer can't get here soon enough!" I think he was anticipating his date with Kaitlyn meeting his family.

That changes the dynamics a little bit. She would have been crying after her date with Shawn and saying she really messed up. During that interview that was shown earlier in the season she said something like that followed by, "everyone has put so much into this". What did she have to regret after Shawn's family date if she knew that she was going to pick him?

However, the way the show edited it, made it appear that she had Nick's family date first and then had the breakdown after having both dates and comparing her feelings for both guys. When in reality it might have been her feelings after only having Shawn's date. And then she goes to meet Nick's family and leaves the date to spend more intimate time with Nick... Possibly having sex yet again?

If true, how did she end up with Shawn after all this?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:18 pm

I believe Nick's date was on the 27th and Shawn's on the 28th, because Kaitlyn was spotted at LAX on the 29th. I don't see why they would spend an extra day Utah for no reason.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:19 pm

Alanna wrote:Not sure if I'm thinking totally backwards on this, but provided she's been totally honest with Shawn now, I think it's almost better that she and Nick had a THING versus talking a few times like she claimed to all the guys. It means she didn't have sex with a rando and she chose Shawn over a real relationship that started before the show.

IMO you are not thinking backwards at all. First of all, I don't believe that either Kaitlyn or Shawn are virgins - they both have a history of romantic interludes before they met. Most men I know don't have any problem at all with their girfriend's / fiancee's wifes's past lovers because, well, they are in the past and happened before the current relationship. IMO if Shawn knows that Kaitlyn's relationship with Nick before she ever met Shawn was more involved than she let on at the time I think he would better understand and accept why she had sex with Nick in Dublin.
JMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:31 pm

One Promise,I totally agree it is baffling how she ended up with Shawn. I am just hoping Nick is as at peace with what happened as he seems to be. It has to be very hard for any guy who actually proposes to be turned down even more so to have it televised.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:41 pm

albean99 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:I just don't want to see a cold, heartless K at the FRC. I get that there is a new relationship with someone else but have a little class, wish the F2 well, and move on.

I don't see that happening at all. We've seen her upset at the FRC in the previews so that's probably after she let him go.

My mistake. I meant on ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:46 pm

Luvstruck wrote:One Promise,I totally agree it is baffling how she ended up with Shawn. I am just hoping Nick is as at peace with what happened as he seems to be. It has to be very hard for any guy who actually proposes to be turned down even more so to have it televised.

I think Nick is hoping Shawn and Kait don't work out and he can swoop in. JMO.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:53 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:One Promise,I totally agree it is baffling how she ended up with Shawn. I am just hoping Nick is as at peace with what happened as he seems to be. It has to be very hard for any guy who actually proposes to be turned down even more so to have it televised.

I think Nick is hoping Shawn and Kait don't work out and he can swoop in.  JMO.

Maybe, maybe not. Suspect
If his family is seeing the same edited version we are of K and hearing about her media rounds, and her sm persona, they may be telling him he dodged a torpedo. I can not see the K we are being shown fitting anywhere in that family.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Yeah, I still like Kaitlyn. I agree she may be a little immature but that's my only complaint. Oh and poor judgment for interest in Shawn. JMO!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:50 pm

OnePromise wrote:What if Shawn's family date was first?  And then she had Nick's family date?

Just for the timing details:  
Looking at the schedule, Nick's family was in Wisconsin as late as April 26 for his sisters confirmation.  Maybe Shawn's date was first and Nick had to wait until his family could join them on April 27 or so.  Nick did tweet on April 25th, "Summer can't get here soon enough!"  I think he was anticipating his date with Kaitlyn meeting his family.  
That changes the dynamics a little bit. She would have been crying after her date with Shawn and saying she really messed up.  During that interview that was shown earlier in the season she said something like that followed by, "everyone has put so much into this".  What did she have to regret after Shawn's family date if she knew that she was going to pick him?
However, the way the show edited it, made it appear that she had Nick's family date first and then had the breakdown after having both dates and comparing her feelings for both guys.  When in reality it might have been her feelings after only having Shawn's date.  And then she goes to meet Nick's family and leaves the date to spend more intimate time with Nick... Possibly having sex yet again?  
If true, how did she end up with Shawn after all this?
This has been my question most of the season! To me Nick is getting the F1 edit...But that snapchat/ and the 4th SHV is throwing a wrench into!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle