SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:18 pm

OnePromise wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Poor Nick and his family too.  I bet they are prepared for it this time though.

How does one really prepare for something like that? Possibly being told, "I love you" multiple times and then being allowed to propose all just for show?  Or almost worse yet, because the woman you love is so conflicted that she can't really decide which guy she wants to spend the rest of her life with?  

IMO, there is no way to even begin to prepare for this.  

How in the h*ll is Nick still standing, out in public, with a smile on his face?  I can't imagine.

Maybe they really haven't chosen the next bachelor because after the carnage of a finale airs, there will be no question that Nick was there for the "right reasons" and is in fact a sincere, honest man who deserves a second (or third..who's counting anymore) chance to find love.

How do you prepare for it?
I'll tell you how I would if I were his family. I would say to myself there are reasons things happen in life and sometimes we don't understand them at the time, but in the end it was for the right reason, if only that reason was to learn and grow.
He(Nick) did nothing wrong or anything to be ashamed, IMO. He fell in tv love and pursued it. He did not have sexual relations with multiple partners during his journey. He did not tell multiple people he loved them. So he can hold his head high and move forward.
And hopefully he will move forward and away from the show.
Hopefully, his family will be happy he did not end up with someone that is or was conflicted, so that he can find someone who totally and only wants their son/brother for better or worse.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:33 pm

I always find CH's comments to be revealing in his Robyn Ross interviews.  I believe that it was in one of the earlier interviews with her that he talked about this season going of the rails in Ireland.  Ch's blogs say nothing by comparison.

One another note.  Both Kaitlyn and Nick are very quiet on SM these last couple of days.  I think Alanna said she thought Kaitlyn was at a hotel.  I wonder if TPTB are doing any filming?  Kind of curious.  Probably my imagination just running away with me...... Hugesmile

Lastly, ITA with your remarks Kasha.  I think Nick had his heart wide open and gave it a chance.  I am sure he will be devastated and sad but he won't live with the regret of not trying. At least he seems happy in recent photos.  I am impressed with the person he seems to be.  This darn show is just such Mind Trip and emotional roller coaster.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:09 pm

Seabear wrote:I always find CH's comments to be revealing in his Robyn Ross interviews.  I believe that it was in one of the earlier interviews with her that he talked about this season going of the rails in Ireland.  Ch's blogs say nothing by comparison.

One another note.  Both Kaitlyn and Nick are very quiet on SM these last couple of days.  I think Alanna said she thought Kaitlyn was at a hotel.  I wonder if TPTB are doing any filming?  Kind of curious.  Probably my imagination just running away with me...... Hugesmile

Lastly, ITA with your remarks Kasha.  I think Nick had his heart wide open and gave it a chance.  I am sure he will be devastated and sad but he won't live with the regret of not trying. At least he seems happy in recent photos.  I am impressed with the person he seems to be.  This darn show is just such Mind Trip and emotional roller coaster.

Yeah, I noticed that too.  Shawn is in Nashville for sure but I have no idea where the other 2 are.  Who knows maybe they are filming or even it's off carmera - as long as it is for closure and makes the ATFR a little more peaceful that would be great. Not a fan if this turns into a Mesnick for a variety of reasons.

Then again, they can just not have any exciting things to post and just haven't posted because of that.  Guess we will find out soon enough.

ETA: Just curious if K was to pull a Mesnick, how many Nick fans would be onboard.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:16 pm

Nick is in Chicago. He's tweeted today and that's the location on his tweets.

ETA: Just curious if K was to pull a Mesnick, how many Nick fans would be onboard.

Not me.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:Nick is in Chicago. He's tweeted today and that's the location on his tweets.

Ok, thanks for clearing that part up, K's whereabouts are the only question now. Just trying to cover the bases, so they don't sneak in a taped ATFR without us knowing.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:29 pm

Thanks Blu. Not me either.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:37 pm

I dont want Nick anywhere that woman is she is not good enough for him. She is not ready for marriage she is not a grown woman she is still at kid at 30.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:41 pm

I would think most who like Nick and/or his family would not think Kaitlyn to be a good match. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:43 pm

So, I've been thinking about both Kaitlyn & Nick quiet on SM, the last couple of days, and did a little checking back.

Kaitlyn we assume was with Shawn on Memorial Day weekend, May 29th thru at least June 1st.

Both Nick and Kaitlyn were off SM June 3rd thru June 6th, which was the following week.

Next we have Snapchatgate the following weekend Kaitlyn is with Shawn, confirmed by snapchat, and she shows up in Chicago with Becca, and Whitney the next day.

Then we have RS tweeting, and changing his spoilers from Kaitlyn chose no one, to she is engaged to Shawn, after he 'rechecked' with 'sources'.

Last weekend we have Kaitlyn pretty much confirmed with Shawn over the 4th of July weekend.

I guess I'm starting to wonder, if Kaitlyn actually chose no one, and was dating both of them, until snapchatgate, and if spoilers 'suddenly' changed because of that, and they are now incorrect to throw peeps off from the mess she made, or what, and she is still dating both of them, hence the reason for a possible 'closed' ATFR set??

Any thoughts??

edited to add ~ that most recent tweet of Nick's that someone mentioned, hasn't shown up on my feed yet
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:12 pm

I am a huge Nick fan and I say hell no I do not want him with K. He deserves someone much better and I think he has realized that now. He will always support her because that is the type of guy he is does not hold any grudges . I truly believe he is happy now . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:27 pm

No question, I agree with that, Nick deserves so much better, as do the rest of the men on her season. I think she & Shawn deserve each other, jmo.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:44 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:

I guess I'm starting to wonder, if Kaitlyn actually chose no one, and was dating both of them, until snapchatgate, and if spoilers 'suddenly' changed because of that, and they are now incorrect to throw peeps off from the mess she made, or what, and she is still dating both of them, hence the reason for a possible 'closed' ATFR set??

Any thoughts??

edited to add ~ that most recent tweet of Nick's that someone mentioned, hasn't shown up on my feed yet

No way would either of these guys agree to continue dating her with the other guy staying in the picture, and Kaitlyn would have to be a fool to ask them to.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle