SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:15 pm

One more great twitter post for all of you:

Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz 19h19 hours ago
Don't worry Shawn, no need to call Nick by his name. I'm sure Kaitlyn's been screaming it enough for the both of you.

Back to top Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Topshelf I saw that tweet last night and I LOL, got lots of favorite too. Jaclyn is quite the snark

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 21 1f49b  BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 21 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:30 pm

Michael Garofola was also tweeting in support of Nick

@MichaelGarofola: Shawn doesn't realize that by not referring to @viallnicholas28 by name, he's Prince-ified him, which makes him cooler.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 21 1f49b  BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 21 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:33 pm

Awesome, Mysthelma!

Also, did you read the comments under Ali's blog? Very supportive of Nick. Ali mentions that the ending is supposed to be soooo good. If it is just Shawn proposing, well I guess that could be sweet but it has been spoiled to the hilt, so what is so good about that? I think Nick proposing and her accepting OR the fact that she could choose nobody would make for an exciting ending. Just speculating upon speculation, I know. But I think all possibilities are alive and well. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:48 pm

Yeah I read Ali's blog and the commens seems to be in favor of Nick mostly. I think a number of people are shifting their views about Nick but then there are the die hard those who are not fans whose opinion of him is based on last year's bette edit and aftr.

Yeah not sure what's got Ali excited for the ending she knows about snapchatgate.

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:51 pm

TopShelf wrote:Awesome, Mysthelma!

Also, did you read the comments under Ali's blog?  Very supportive of Nick.  Ali mentions that the ending is supposed to be soooo good.  If it is just Shawn proposing, well I guess that could be sweet but it has been spoiled to the hilt, so what is so good about that?  I think Nick proposing and her accepting OR the fact that she could choose nobody would make for an exciting ending.  Just speculating upon speculation, I know.  But I think all possibilities are alive and well.  ;)

Smiley  I've always been open to all possibilities and have been sleuthing via DM. 

Nick faved this on Twitter cantstopl

http://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Why-Shawn-Hates-Nick-Bachelorette-37853003#photo-37853003

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:57 pm

For all you Nick Chicks, you'll enjoy this!

http://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Why-Shawn-Hates-Nick-Bachelorette-37853003#photo-37853003

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:59 pm

Sorry Notarose, you already posted it. Isn't that great? Loving seeing some more support for Nick. As it should be, right?!

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:16 pm

Nick - Snapchat

photo 9F1BBD1B-5711-47C1-8FF4-55DB07D2E32B_zpsw3u13mu3.png

photo 516A5003-CF86-4767-8562-AD769BDCE1C2_zpshumk0dfg.png

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:42 pm

Thoughts:

First, I loved Nick and his warm, sweet, very natural self during their date this week. He and K just seem very natural together during this whole season.  At first, I thought it was because they made a good pair.  But now I am wondering if it is just Nick's ability to be a calming presence when he is with a girl he likes.  He puts K at ease....when they are having fun and laughing (in the park in Dublin, dancing, her prank in the jail fantasy suite)...when she is facing her fears (the birds in Dublin)...when they are being serious (talking about their relationship, his feelings for her, his family, ect)...even when they are discussing uncomfortable topics (when he asked to join the show, talking about Shawn this past episode). He brings out the best in his partners by putting them at ease and allowing them to take front stage.  He does with K.  He did with A as well.  He allows his partner to shine while he takes the backseat to their thoughts, emotions and expressions.  I have never enjoyed K so much this season than when she was alone with Nick. Those are the times I see the self assured, confident, funny woman I fell in love with last season. Her interactions with most of her other suitors this season leave her coming across flat, life-less, afraid and doubting herself. Nick has allowed her to be herself...the best version of herself. JMO.

Secondly, I do not see the manipulative man that others see.  I see a guy who pretty much wears his heart on his sleeve obvious to anyone with their eyes open.  He is transparent.  There has been talk about his "deceitful" body language and "creepy, shifty" eye contact.  Again, I see a nervous guy who talks with his hands and has a nervous tick which causes him to touch his face when he starts to question himself.  His poker tell would be touching his face...more specifically his mouth when he gets nervous.  He also leans on his hand towards the other person when he is engaging.  His eye contact strikes me as his way of making it obvious that he is fully listening to his partner.  He looks dead on his partners eyes when he is engaged, but looks away when unsure of if his feelings are being reciprocated or if he is expressing himself clearly.

All these strike me as normal expressions of body language.  Actually quite sincere and honest.  

Thirdly, I believe one of his main love languages is physical touch.  K. Has mentioned his "hands-on" approach a few times, so I started watching for signals.  He uses physical touch as a way to express his feelings towards K. (And did this with A as well).  He also reaches out for the reciprocation of physical touch when interacting with K.  When they had the "did you tell the other guys" talk at the RC in Dublin, Nick reached out to get physical confirmation from K near the end of the conversation.  He said something like, "Can I kiss you?" He just wanted to make sure that she was still receptive to him and expressive of her feelings for him with her physical reaction (kissing). I also think this is why he took such offense at A saying she never loved him when they had consummated what he thought was love.  Because to him the physical relationship is a very real extension of the emotional relationship...they start to meld into each other very readily.  I don't think that he is physical with everyone...not a flirt as K suggested.  But rather just expressing his feelings of love in a physical way to those that he does care strongly for.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:56 pm

notarose wrote:Nick - Snapchat

Thanks NR! Really live the first picture. Unlike last season, Nick seems much at peace. I hope we will see a relaxed and happy Nick at ATFR.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:59 pm

notarose wrote:Nick - Snapchat

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 21 3806527698 cantstopl That is too hilarious... "I am still getting over Myspace!"

Hilarious! Love it! Keep posting Nick! BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 21 2498057887
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1