SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:35 pm

OnePromise wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:Well, I still like Kaitlyn, and if I were unspoiled or the spoiler was different, I'd still love the N&K edit and would still like them together.  Instead, I just yell at my screen that K made a dumb choice by picking Shawn laugh out loud.

I did the same thing last night.... giggling

I want to like Kaitlyn, but her self awareness is not keen.  She just doesn't know what is best for her. A relationship with Nick would have been the best thing to happen in her entire life.  It would have stretched her to become the best version of herself.  

You know, as much I don't like the choice Kaitlyn made with picking Shawn...if in fact that is how it goes down...people have to learn to make their own choices and mistakes. She sees something in there that some of us don't. We see red flags. (Not that I really think a relationship with Nick would have fared better in the long run.) Nobody knows what is best for someone else...no matter how close they are to that person and how much they want the best for them. One of the biggest mistakes that I made in my life occurred when I was young because I didn't trust my own judgement enough and listened to those nearest and dearest to me. I thought because they were older and more experienced and wanted the best for me that they were right. Turns out, I knew best and should have gone with my instincts. Never made that mistake again so I can't say that Kaitlyn is wrong about her choice...just that it would not have been the choice I would have made. Hopefully, no matter how it all turns out, she will have learned a little something along the way that will help her in the future...same goes for Shawn and Nick.

After all is said and done, I think Nick will come out of this the best. I think his edit has been better this year and even people who didn't like him last year...at least amongst my friends...have softened up on him. Those who are not fans are still going to hate him and revel in his F2 repeat, but he seems to just shake those off and move on. All in all, he probably is happy to know he took the chance, was himself, tried his best and learned a little something about himself along the way. It will just serve to make him a better man for the lucky girl who finally wins his heart.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:40 pm

I would have preferred if Nick never went on the show but because he did I can confidently say I am soooo glad he is not F1.  :Nod:

Nick is one lucky guy, imo, because even when he follows his heart and it ends up being on a road to heartbreak, someone is looking out for him and Nick keeps dodging bullets.

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 38 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:08 pm

In case you've never read this blogger
http://selenacoppock.blogspot.ca/2015/07/bachelorette-kaitlyn-and-then-there.html

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:51 pm

notarose wrote:In case you've never read this blogger
http://selenacoppock.blogspot.ca/2015/07/bachelorette-kaitlyn-and-then-there.html

Thanks for sharing NR!! :yes: I love her take on things plus going to try and remember some of her phrases.... giggling

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 38 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:37 pm

Oh, please post her blogs for the next two weeks here, pretty please.  That was SO funny, especially the roid rage comment.  And, I learned something too.  Steroids give you zits on your back.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:01 pm

Longhornfan wrote:

Oh, please post her blogs for the next two weeks here, pretty please.  That was SO funny, especially the roid rage comment.  And, I learned something too.  Steroids give you zits on your back.

OMG!!!!!!!!! Thanks for bringing up the bolded!!! That is why he has the outbursts!!! Steroids does that to you.

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 38 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:27 pm

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1029933886923632807_267848611

photo 975AB12F-0018-4627-91EA-076C46FF841F_zpszbpvadyj.jpg

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Will post thoughts in sleuthing thread but to me, Sharleen's blog, while being tactful is telling: She is pro-Nick (even above and beyond lead/F1).

What gives it away for me who Sharleen prefers as F1 (or just in general) is who she names first when writing a sentence about both guys -- Nick.

I agree. Sharleen is very good at separating friendships and remaining loyal to all friends even if said friends are not on great terms (N/A) now N w KandS but when she described about a man willing to support/understand what K is doing it certainly described Nick to me IMO. Again who knows how it goes down on the actual show, I mean i can forgive Nick if he, after getting dumped after proposal is not completely sensitive her her stress but certainly after the show he has been very supportive despite the circumstances.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:51 pm

Nick's IG & Twitter:
Caption - ... Things people forget

photo CBEB17F6-D7DD-4D13-B254-B728CA792244_zpsdriupete.jpg

I'll go first giggling
I think Kaitlyn and Nick's interactions are exactly how a blossoming romance should be... sometimes tentative, sometimes tender, sometimes passionate.  I support the risk Nick took. And that she took as well.
I think Kaitlyn has a lot to offer in a relationship - fun, patience, directness to name a few.
I think Shawn has a great voice and would be good on radio or broadcasting.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:41 pm

Notarose, you always bring such affirming candor to the board. Thank you.  It is so needed when in the midst of such an emotionally draining season.  

I think that Nick has received the message loud and clear...

Kill with kindness.  

Now he just has to master calm and collected under pressure because the producers are planning to bring the cooker no doubt.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:55 pm

I am glad that Nick got Kaitlyn out of his system and she will not be a "what might have been". I think the Kaitlyn Nick and all of us saw on CS's season could have been a good balance to Nick, to bring out the laughter his sister asked about with Andi and to help not be so serious, as that was one of the few excuses Andi gave as she dumped Nick last year. I can see why he gravitated towards her. BUT, she has treated him like crap on the show, IMO, and I for one am happy that he seems to have moved on and let this relationship go.

I wish for me and his family that he hadn't done it. For selfish reasons, I am sick of having Nick put down and mocked and for his family I feel bad that they have been hurt by watching him slammed again and being rejected again. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:01 pm

I hear you Stuck. That is the hardest thing for me too. I had hoped that Kaitlyn would have had more compassion for Nick, especially considering his family's involvement. She was nice to his family in her blog/snapchat, but IMO it would be nicer for her to address the real feelings and relationship she had with Nick. To validate his worth would be the best way to "be nice" to his family.

As a side note, I love that Nick still uses the word "cool". It kinda dates him, but it is part of what makes him an adorkable guy.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1