SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:37 pm

Nick is a lean guy so he is lucky that he gets maximum definition rather than bulk due to his body type which is good since I am not a fan of too much bulk. So as long as he stays more lean that's great.

As for the charity invitation, I can see Nick attending it he has that date free on his schedule. Always a great thing to give back and Nick has a history of doing so.

He's keeping busy and active, and staying positive... all good things yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:39 pm

That picture looks photoshopped to me. Head too big! Lol!
Again, I had to ask my teenage son how one snapchat. I showed him Nick's picture and asked if he was holding the phone with his other hand. Great mother son bonding time before he heads to college! Thanks Nick!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
notarose wrote:Andy Levine IG
This is how one dances. #tbt #dorks
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1030606123533455741_12400883

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 42 3C940D9A-4251-4AA8-9134-BF1B67E21493_zpsiqj81omf
Yep, same clothes as a daytime fan pic of Nick with a few women in NY post-show - 7 weeks ago
The night pictured above - Sharleen and Andy L. are pictured 7 weeks ago at night in a nightspot with Andy  L. wearing the same clothes so it's a match.

This is awesome. I love it!  :cheerpom:

Love, love, love that Sharleen's man is showing some Nick support!  :Nod:

Nick is lucky he has real connections with people that *get* him -- that's worth far more, imo, than TV show bromances :yes:

I really like what little I know about Andy L.  He is employed in the sweaty aggressive boxing world and likes to garden on the side. I meantion this because Nick has been slammed by some for not being a specific way - untraditional. Andy the boxing-world-balcony-gardener is another example of blurred.  
Honestly, I had no idea people were still so steadfast on Pleasantville. IMO whoever likes to do whatever in a coupling should do that. SM critics seem to judge otherwise.  It's just an interest - cooking, grocery shopping, gardening, musical theatre, blood sport, painting the walls.  Growing tomatoes on the balcony is not gender specific. giggling
Tomatoes or corn - what's the real difference.
:yes:  Andy shows his inner dork card. I can see that being a nice balance for Sharlene who is a lot like Nick in cerebral quiet reserve.  Andy brings out their goofy.
Great friendship all round.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:19 pm

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
notarose wrote:Andy Levine IG
This is how one dances. #tbt #dorks
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1030606123533455741_12400883

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 42 3C940D9A-4251-4AA8-9134-BF1B67E21493_zpsiqj81omf
Yep, same clothes as a daytime fan pic of Nick with a few women in NY post-show - 7 weeks ago
The night pictured above - Sharleen and Andi L. are pictured 7 weeks ago at night in a nightspot with Andi  L. wearing the same clothes so it's a match.

Nick is lucky he has real connections with people that *get* him -- that's worth far more, imo, than TV show bromances :yes:

I really like what little I know about Andi L.  He is employed in the sweaty aggressive boxing world and likes to garden on the side. I meantion this because Nick has been slammed by some for not being a specific way - untraditional. Andi the boxing-world-balcony-gardener is another example of blurred.  
Honestly, I had no idea people were still so steadfast on Pleasantville. IMO whoever likes to do whatever in a coupling should do that. SM critics seem to judge otherwise.  It's just an interest - cooking, grocery shopping, gardening, musical theatre, blood sport, painting the walls.  Growing tomatoes on the balcony is not gender specific. giggling
:yes:  Andi shows his inner dork card. I can see that being a nice balance for Sharlene who is a lot like Nick in cerebral quiet reserve.  Andi brings out their goofy.

Love all of this, but he is Andy with a "y", not to be confused with a self involved female with an "i". Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:29 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I really like what little I know about Andy L.  He is employed in the sweaty aggressive boxing world and likes to garden on the side. I meantion this because Nick has been slammed by some for not being a specific way - untraditional. Andy the boxing-world-balcony-gardener is another example of blurred.  
:yes:  Andy shows his inner dork card. I can see that being a nice balance for Sharlene who is a lot like Nick in cerebral quiet reserve.  Andy brings out their goofy.

Love all of this, but he is Andy with a "y", not to be confused with a self involved female with an "i". Hugesmile

bff - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 42 3806527698 I edited it! yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:32 pm

I really like quirky Sharleen and her quirky love Andy. I enjoy that their are people who don't fit in a mold. I like oddities and people who are comfortable being who they are. Probably why I love Nick, even if I don't always love all the things he chooses to do. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:38 pm

http://jensenkarp.com/

This is very interesting. It's an hour long. Jason Carbone (producer of some earlier shows of TB) thinks that she will choose Nick. This discussion is probably during the last 15 minutes (I should have checked, but I didn't).

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:44 pm

beader wrote:http://jensenkarp.com/

This is very interesting.  It's an hour long.  Jason Carbone (producer of some earlier shows of TB) thinks that she will choose Nick.  This discussion is probably during the last 15 minutes (I should have checked, but I didn't).

After listening to this, I did go back and watch the interactions between Kaitlyn and her final two guys.  (Without sound to avoid the music swaying me.) Jason is right that she seems more at peace and comfortable with Nick.  Her eyes light up when he tells her he loves her the first time.  When Shawn is telling her, she seems to quell the silence between them with her overpowering kiss.  It is just not as natural.  It appeared more forced with Shawn.  Almost like she was thinking, "What do I say? What do I do? I've got to sell this...Kiss him."  Then she goes to her room and cries.  Jason asks a good question: Why cry about your seemingly happy family date with Shawn and his family, especially after he just told you he love you, if you are planning to pick him?  Maybe it really was because she was planning to pick Nick instead.  Now she might have changed her mind before it was all said and done, but to me she still looks "all in" with Nick at this point.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:55 pm

OnePromise wrote:

This is very interesting.  It's an hour long.  Jason Carbone (producer of some earlier shows of TB) thinks that she will choose Nick.  This discussion is probably during the last 15 minutes (I should have checked, but I didn't).

After listening to this, I did go back and watch the interactions between Kaitlyn and her final two guys.  (Without sound to avoid the music swaying me.) Jason is right that she seems more at peace and comfortable with Nick.  Her eyes light up when he tells her he loves her the first time.  When Shawn is telling her, she seems to quell the silence between them with her overpowering kiss.  It is just not as natural.  It appeared more forced with Shawn.  Almost like she was thinking, "What do I say? What do I do? I've got to sell this...Kiss him."  Then she goes to her room and cries.  Jason asks a good question: Why cry about your seemingly happy family date with Shawn and his family, especially after he just told you he love you, if you are planning to pick him?  Maybe it really was because she was planning to pick Nick instead.  Now she might have changed her mind before it was all said and done, but to me she still looks "all in" with Nick at this point.

I agree she looks all in with Nick, but I can't ignore that she basically accused Nick of ratting her out to the other men. That she has allowed Shawn to continue to be insulting to Nick again and again.

I have begun to think that maybe Kaitlyn is bipolar and so maybe the constant changes could be attributed to that, but her actions are just so all over the place. I guess as a Nick fan, I put more credence to the ways she has treated Nick badly and how she continues to support Shawn in treating him badly. That to me is just too odd. All the sweet happiness goes away for me when I see her let Shawn say something jerk like the other guy, or I am the only guy left from night one, then the other guy who came later. Even that was a dig at Nick and even at her IMO. I just don't understand her actions if she picked Nick.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:04 pm

When shawn went confront Nick, didnt he say something like, Nick is a bad person so he has no friends?

I like how Andy L shows his support by posting a picture of him and Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 pm

Like I've said, I feel like we're going to get a much more conflicted Kaitlyn than people are expecting. I definitely don't see a "checked out" Kaitlyn like people are saying. I think that she's just a bit calmer with Nick, but I don't think that's a bad thing. It reminds me of people saying that Des/Chris didn't have chemistry because they were awkward and had moments of silence, but I think that's just how love is at the beginning.

I personally took the crying to mean "oh, sh*t, I have to decide between this two in like 10 days? They're both amazing and I'm not ready to leave either of them yet". Seems like how Jason described Trista. I would have liked to hear more about why Jason thought it was going to be Nick. I feel like he probably has seen snap-chat, so for him to still think it's Nick makes me very curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:25 pm

OnePromise wrote:

Yes ai agree I think she was all in with Nick..and the promo for the LCD looks like she still is! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1