SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:43 am

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Brill wrote:Nick tweeted out another great pic!! I brought the tweet over but it won't share the picture so I deleted it.  Can someone  bring it over, please.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  24m24 minutes ago
Pitchfork with friends. Thanks @stk_chicago #pitchfork #chicago #summer

family - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 47 CKKP91SWgAAwL7w

Some of my fav fan comments from the above pic:
@amadacarl
@juls_carl I feel like he'd be what Santa looks like if he stopped eatin cookies and was tan

@jmoski02
When did you get an earring? @nick_viall28

@hellopo_charisse
Put a robe on him and give him a walking stick and I promise that he would lead your a** to the promised land. #goforthmoses

@bachelor_ettes_lovestories
Just wanted to say that I do find @nick_viall28 legit and going on the show for "the right reasons" ... He is one of the few who is not using fame to sell something, continues to keep his normal day job since the beginning of Andi's season and my lust... I mean list, could go on and on ... Nick you so hot
I love his shirt, laugh out loud. Is he really trying to tell us something since we know that Muhammad Ali defeated his opponents??? LOL!!!
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

family - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:05 pm

Bella, Bella, you little sweetheart. We don't want your heart broken either.

So, a little off topic but I was at the orthopedist yesterday and he made a quote from the movie "The Princess Bride" and I nearly laughed at him! Is he also a fan of the Viall family, too?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:24 pm

awwww Bella & Nick ... I love their interaction, love it. I wish the "disappointment" could be spared, but no doubt, they have good angels looking after them. console
Nick, this year is yours to WIN ... so I hope he continues to be open to possibilities ... and crazy chances.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Nick's IG
CAPTION: Bella #family
Geotag - Waukesha
 photo C0BBFCFB-A8EF-4FF4-A6AE-966A04185DFA_zpshv2rexxr.jpg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:55 pm

I can't wait for ATFR ... for Nick's slender, proper entry, blonde locks, curly hair, nicely trimmed beard, wide eyes of excitement, all love and kindness. I want his winning exit line. I would like to see his smirk (or smug as some call it) ... his mischievous smirk, that makes him younger and cuter in my eyes (and I'm not alone) ... and when he walks off the stage ...

Nick! ... remember to tap your bum twice (a$$ - like you did after the 2nd "interaction" with Shawn walking out of his room) ... that would tell us how much out of the bubble gum you are. peace

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:08 pm

Color version from Nick's Twitter

photo 56954EA0-F22A-4995-A433-DD7B10C4FDB2_zpszb7nnsts.jpg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:49 pm

Do you think that he is hunkering down with family right now?  If I were one of his family members, I would recommend against any of them, including Nick, watching the last episode and the aftermath.  I am not even sure that I can watch it.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:55 pm

Dedicate this song to Nick and #teamNick ... with those famous words "run ..."
by Carly Rae Jepsen "Run Away With Me"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeccAtqd5K8 ... since Nick loves to dance... let's dance together.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:22 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Do you think that he is hunkering down with family right now?  If I were one of his family members, I would recommend against any of them, including Nick, watching the last episode and the aftermath.  I am not even sure that I can watch it.

Nick is back and forth between Chicago and Milwaukee all the time so not sure it is so much as hunkering down as it is just him being Nick. All he has to do is hop on a train it seems. I don't think he'll have a choice but to watch the aftermath and respond to it. On ATFR you know they will replay to him his proposal/rejection and then ask him to comment on it. I don't think there is any getting around that.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:22 pm

Glad to see Nick is with his wonderful family. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:52 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:Do you think that he is hunkering down with family right now?  If I were one of his family members, I would recommend against any of them, including Nick, watching the last episode and the aftermath.  I am not even sure that I can watch it.

Nick is back and forth between Chicago and Milwaukee all the time so not sure it is so much as hunkering down as it is just him being Nick. All he has to do is hop on a train it seems. I don't think he'll have a choice but to watch the aftermath and respond to it. On ATFR you know they will replay to him his proposal/rejection and then ask him to comment on it. I don't think there is any getting around that.

giggling close your eyes??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:58 pm

SueSt wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

giggling close your eyes??

Look straight ahead - refuse to look at the monitor? Say "no thanks", Chris Manson, I already lived it. I don't need to see it again.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1