SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:50 am

Yup, tonight made it obvious that Kaitlyn is lying about him and continuing to do so.

I hope Nick just shows up and wishes her well and tells everyone how happy he is.

No need to point out her lies, everyone can already see she is lying even her biggest fans.

Let Shawn grill her and be the bad guy, because I have a feeling TPTB will leave in her telling Nick ILY next week and Shawn will have had a rough couple of weeks of finding out just what a huge liar his fiance is. Let him be the tough guy, it is kind of his right to anyway, he is stuck with her now and Nick is free!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:55 am

Love the comparison of a successful software salesman - (his income could definitely be over $200k) to an out-of-work snoz! Nick has so much going for him ... he'll find the one. And I hope she'll make Bella very happy :cutesmile!:

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:01 am

Wow, if only Nick had just mentioned his income in his letter to Andi, she would have come running back into his arms!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:11 am

Funny, I might be the only Nick Chick who is starting to feel sorry for Shawn. She lied to him all through this just like Nick. Sad that there is so much animosity there as I think they have something big in common to talk about.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:29 am

stuckinsc wrote:Yup, tonight made it obvious that Kaitlyn is lying about him and continuing to do so.

I hope Nick just shows up and wishes her well and tells everyone how happy he is.

No need to point out her lies, everyone can already see she is lying even her biggest fans.

Let Shawn grill her and be the bad guy, because I have a feeling TPTB will leave in her telling Nick ILY next week and Shawn will have had a rough couple of weeks of finding out just what a huge liar his fiance is.  Let him be the tough guy, it is kind of his right to anyway, he is stuck with her now and Nick is free!

I loved the way JJ chimed in earlier before that stating it was OBVIOUS she and Nick had a strong connection and Ben H and Jared indirectly acknowledged it as well. Ben H mentioned it was clear she had stronger feelings for the F2 and according to him they both admitted they loved each other. So if she loved her F3 and let him go then she must of been in love with both F2 as Chris Harrison himself said in last weeks blog. Jared mentioned it was hard to feel confident with "Nick, Shawn and Ben" as the other F4. I did appreciate Clint also bringing up that Corey or Kupah didn't even know Nick when they were trying to declare he didn't deserve a chance to pursue Kaitlyn. Trying to minimize Nick at this point is doing her more damage than helping her in her quest to keep her F1 satisfied. You are right, all Nick really has to do is show up, say 'good luck yo!" and let the other two sabotage themselves.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:56 am

Kashathediva wrote:Shout out to Nick:
Have Bella draw a little mouth zippered on your hand or like a bracelet around your wrist.
Whenever Chris Manson asks you a pointed question during the ATFR, take your finger and rub the bracelet drawing. It will be a shout out to BBF.
It will give you a 3 sec pause to refigure your thoughts.
Remember--it's better to be happy than right. Your fans want you happy. Screw the right.  Keep it zippered Nick!
Bringin'it forward, because this morning I was surprised with all the comments, until I've realized that it was MTA yesterday and there was some re-telling as I read. I'm just ecstatic for the next week, dapper Nick is all I've been waiting for. friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 55 2498057887 Bring the class and sexy back Nick!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:17 am

I just want to see the full outfit for ATFR. What I have seen so far is very very pleasing to the eye. giggling

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:52 am

Kudos to Nick.
He did tweet a few light comments about MTA but none that state the obvious, that being that he has been one of the biggest target for cyber trolls and nasty bloggers in the last 14 months over 2 seasons. He never makes it about him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:54 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

if i was Kaitlyn i wouldn't be in the position of having to wish for a re-do...

Touche!! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:34 am

Does anyone remember a season where the lead was so blatantly biased against her f2?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:40 am

No never and I watch almost all of them and read the blogs. I am happy and sad 1 more week and then Nick will be off my tv screen I will be losing my tv reality boyfriend but I will check in regularly to see what is posted about him. Then I am on to my next boyfriend the one in my avatar oh what a dish

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:18 am

I am 99% sure if The F1 was any other contestant this season with Nick as F2 that there wouldn't be such a "bias"...

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1